Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still? I never started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people I know that still support Trump base it on their paychecks and capitol. They believe they make more money with him being president and that is all they need to justify it. It is one of those tangible benefits a lot of people measure a president on.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Yeah at the government level, I think we should convince people and businesses to voluntarily recycle and eliminate unnecessary pollution. I support rapid development and i'm against that which inhibits growth. I view sustainability as not only impossible but not even desirable compared to constant evolution and change and solving problems through technological advancement. Also i'm a pure humanist and not an environmentalist so let's say we turned Earth into a Coruscant-like planet in the future with trillions of people that have displaced the environment I would view that as progress and not as a "dystopia".
    So... when poor areas who can’t afford to move and such they should simply be content with getting cancer or having their area polluted because you have some weird stance against environmental protections?

You are a radical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So... when poor areas who can’t afford to move and such they should simply be content with getting cancer or having their area polluted because you have some weird stance against environmental protections?

You are a radical.
    He believes in a strict class based society where the rich get to do whatever they want at the cost of everybody else, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    - large scale censorship of free speech because "freespeech is hatespeech".
    Which is not happening in the US.

- unofficial social credit score, as companies refuse to serve certain individuals on account of opinions voiced by those individuals in public. Banks, credit card companies, social media platforms, and certain companies, have already started using such a system of social credit score.
    Ah, yes. The biggest symbol of capitalism in the world is far left, perfectly logical.

- severe gun control and gun confiscations.
    The American far left is very pro-gun.

- rewriting of history in order to make it PC, and destroying symbols of civilization in the process, basically blaming white people for everything that happened since 300000 B.C.
    - changing culture and entertainment in order to pander to certain puritans. Ex: no depictions of slavery in any medium of entertainment, no depictions of nudity in video games because "male gaze", no depictions of male heroic themes because "male toxicity", replacing well established characters and changing stories in order to introduce LGBT themes and female characters.
    Just making shit up now?

- worshiping corporations and main stream media.
    Yeah, the anti-capitalist/anarchist far left loves corperations.

Just a few snippets:
    - large scale censorship of free speech because "freespeech is hatespeech".
    - unofficial social credit score, as companies refuse to serve certain individuals on account of opinions voiced by those individuals in public. Banks, credit card companies, social media platforms, and certain companies, have already started using such a system of social credit score.
    - severe gun control and gun confiscations.
    - affirmative action hirings based not only on race but also on sexual preferences in order to have "diversity and inclusion" at all costs.
    - rewriting of history in order to make it PC, and destroying symbols of civilization in the process, basically blaming white people for everything that happened since 300000 B.C.
    - changing culture and entertainment in order to pander to certain puritans. Ex: no depictions of slavery in any medium of entertainment, no depictions of nudity in video games because "male gaze", no depictions of male heroic themes because "male toxicity", replacing well established characters and changing stories in order to introduce LGBT themes and female characters.
    - worshiping corporations and main stream media.
    - allowing for unchecked migration even if the people who come have values and cultures that are incompatible with the locals'.
    - destruction of national identity in order to make room for globalism, because national identities are "white supremacy".
    1. Why is it when I look back at censorship of, well anything, its always by right wing religious nuts?
    2. As opposed to the old timey social credit score of "if you're not a white, straight male your out". Hell it still applies to this day judging from your average corporate board or politicians.
    3. Excellent. The world needs less guns.
    4. See point #2.
    5. I see a lot of rewriting of history so past atrocities are minimized to make modern right wingers look better.
    6. See point #1. Slavery is terrible but no one's shocked you're defending it. There's no boobs because of purtianical right wingers. There's no depictions for female heroic themes because of incels and purtianical right wingers.
    7. Corporation worship is a right wing thing. "Corporations are people my friend", Some GOP POTUS candidate.
    8. Borders are stupid.
    9. See #9. There should be only one nation on Earth. Like it or not, we're all in this together.
    Last edited by Ivanstone; 2020-07-07 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    9. See #9. There should be only one nation on Earth. Like it or not, we're all in this together.
    Indeed. Nations and borders are stupid. People need to get over themselves when it comes to things like national identity and start thinking globally as a species. To steal from Carl Sagan, why are we fighting so hard and spilling so much blood to be momentary masters of a tiny fraction of a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam? We can be so much more, but instead we divide ourselves with bullshit like nations and religion.

But this planet will never become a single nation, at least, not in my lifetime.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    1. Why is when I look back at censorship of, well anything, its always by right wing religious nuts?
    2. As opposed to the old timey social credit score of "if you're not a white, straight male your out". Hell it still applies to this day judging from your average corporate board or politicians.
    3. Excellent. The world needs less guns.
    4. See point #2.
    5. I see a lot of rewriting of history so past atrocities are minimized to make modern right wingers look better.
    6. See point #1. Slavery is terrible but no one's shocked you're defending it. There's no boobs because of purtianical right wingers. There's no depictions for female heroic themes because of incels and purtianical right wingers.
    7. Corporation worship is a right wing thing. "Corporations are people my friend", Some GOP POTUS candidate.
    8. Borders are stupid.
    1. I'm an atheist and I consider myself a Moderate with Left-wing tendencies. I support gay marriage, people of color, and generally everything the Left supports UNTIL it starts infringing on my lifestyle, routines and moral values.
    2. One bad is not fixed with another bad.
    3. Not when bad people have easy access to plenty of guns.
    4. See nr.2.
    5. I have no idea you're talking about.
    6. I'm not defending slavery but it does have its point in history, a history that should not be forgotten because triggered idiots erased it.
    It's not right wingers currently who are pushing for censorship of video games and comic books because "muh male gaze". Female heroic themes don't have appeal because the vast majority of comic books fans, video game players, etc are MALE, and the male audience generally can't identify with a female character, especially if that female character happens to be yapping a lot about how men are bad and women are stronger than men but are also oppressed by men at the same time (logic = 0). "Incel" is a retarded word, there is no such thing as a person who hates women, and even if it is, it's a tiny microscopic minority that should never be considered as relevant in any way.
    7. Corporation worshiping is the new thing for the Left, especially if the said corporations happen to be located in California. As an example, how many are protesting against Nike, when it's KNOWN that Nike is using slave labor in China and Africa, but because Nike was smart enough to use that Kaepernick individual who hates America and white people, to do the virtue signaling for them, they avoided the wrath of the Left and BLM.
    8. Do you lock your house? Why? Locks are stupid.
    9. Yes, tell China, Russia, African and Arabic countries how we're all in this together. I'm sure they will agree.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-07-07 at 07:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

You are a radical.
    Nah we can and should eliminate all forms of pollution, but that will mainly be caused by improvements in individual behavior and technological innovation and not because the government can ban and tax the world into "cleanliness". Environmentalists can impose some minor taxes and restrictions but it will never be significant because eventually there would be negative economic feedback that makes voters unhappy.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-07 at 07:43 PM.

I don't think I will vote for him at this point. I'm going to write in. Among other things, he has botched covid. The bigger issue is that I think his unlikeability has made him ammunition for the campus left to push their cultural revolution on suburban, moderate America. The right chooses to fight politics battles but the left has basically already won regardless of who sits in the oval office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    1. I'm an atheist and I consider myself a Moderate with Left-wing tendencies.
    So left-wing you support a far right conservative over a right-wing conservative who you consider to be far left.

Nah we can and should eliminate all forms of pollution, but that will mainly be caused by improvements in individual behavior and technological innovation and not because the government can ban and tax the world into "cleanliness". Environmentalists can impose some minor taxes and restrictions but it will never be significant because eventually there would be negative economic feedback that makes voters unhappy.
    How do you move to improve tech and innovation when you plan to not have any protections that would incentivise innovation? Do you think we have fucking time to just sit around and say "oh i guess things will change eventually" as though greedy businesses rather simply not have any regulations?

Why is it that when regulations are imposed things improve and when they're rolled back things quickly devolve?

Why do you think it is okay to sacrifice human lives in the name of "less regulation" and more pollution?

You are a radical... most of the world conservative or liberal is on board with environmental protection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't think I will vote for him at this point. I'm going to write in. Among other things, he has botched covid. The bigger issue is that I think his unlikeability has made him ammunition for the campus left to push their cultural revolution on suburban, moderate America. The right chooses to fight politics battles but the left has basically already won regardless of who sits in the oval office.
    push their cultural revolution on suburban moderate America?

Code for "I'm scared of non-white people and non-Christians"

Don't deny it, the receipts are in your post history.

push their cultural revolution on suburban moderate America?

Code for "I'm scared of non-white people and non-Christians"

Don't deny it, the receipts are in your post history.
    I'm not religious and the most rabid, forceful leftists I know are all white. So no, I'm scared of the left as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    So left-wing you support a far right conservative over a right-wing conservative who you consider to be far left.
    I support him because he's the only one who has the will and power to fight the radical-left cancer that's spreading across America and, sadly, the entire world because America is always taken as an example.

7+ Year Old Account
    Among other things, he has botched covid.
    Not at all, there would be major consequences regardless of whether we chose strict or unstrict lockdown measures. The consequences simply manifest themselves differently depending on which strategy is chosen.

The bigger issue is that I think his unlikeability has made him ammunition for the campus left to push their cultural revolution on suburban, moderate America. The right chooses to fight politics battles but the left has basically already won regardless of who sits in the oval office.
    lol "already won"? The left hasn't accomplished anything but virtue signalling and they aren't going to get much even if Joe Biden wins, all he can do is provide some lip service.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-07 at 08:01 PM.

1. I'm an atheist and I consider myself a Moderate with Left-wing tendencies. I support gay marriage, people of color, and generally everything the Left supports UNTIL it starts infringing on my lifestyle, routines and moral values.
    4. See nr.2.
    6. I'm not defending slavery but it does have its point in history, a history that should not be forgotten because triggered idiots erased it.
    It's not right wingers currently who are pushing for censorship of video games and comic books because "muh male gaze". Female heroic themes don't have appeal because the vast majority of comic books fans, video game players, etc are MALE, and the male audience generally can't identify with a female character, especially if that female character happens to be yapping a lot about how men are bad and women are stronger than men but are also oppressed by men at the same time (logic = 0). "Incel" is a retarded word, there is no such thing as a person who hates women, and even if it is, it's a tiny microscopic minority that should never be considered as relevant in any way.
    7. Corporation worshiping is the new thing for the Left, especially if the said corporations happen to be located in California. As an example, how many are protesting against Nike, when it's KNOWN that Nike is using slave labor in China and Africa, but because Nike was smart enough to use that Kaepernick individual who hates America and white people, to do the virtue signaling for them, they avoided the wrath of the Left and BLM.
    9. Yes, tell China, Russia, African and Arabic countries how we're all in this together. I'm sure they will agree.
    1. You're not. We've seen your posting history.
    2. One bad still exists but carries slightly less weight than it used to. Quit whining.
    3. Right wingers like it when bad people have easy access to guns.
    4. See #2.
    5. Example - The US civil war was about state rights. It wasn't, that's an invention of right wingers to cover up their atrocities.
    6. Self perpetuating problem. Video games are mostly played by men and this will never change and they must always be pandered to or they'll get really mad and post on video game forums.
    7. It isn't. We're just laughing at right wingers getting owned by something they love. Nike is a right wing corporation that uses near slave labour conditions but attempts to hide this by pandering to left wingers (and perhaps trolling right wingers). See #5.
    8. I lock my house and my place of business. Local living conditions are not equivalent to international politics.
    9. They don't now. Hopefully in the future they will.
    Last edited by Ivanstone; 2020-07-07 at 07:57 PM.

The most you'll ever hear is "I don't support Trump...but I think the Left is worse".

4. See nr.2.
    1. infringing on your lifestyle pray tell exactly how the "left" is infringing on your lifestyle? I mean if you're cool with voting right when the right is actively trying to infringe on my right to basic shit it seems you truly don't care about liberties and civil rights.

2. social credit in china is government control of people. You have a problem with people freely choosing not to deal with far-right radical bigoted racist shitheads how is that the same? How is that even a "bad fix" you have an issue with society in general? This is like having a problem with people in the 1960s calling for integration and no more "white fountains" and saying how that is infringing on your right to a white fountain because how dare they. They need to go about it some other mysterious way right?

3. Bad people have easy access because America makes it easy for everyone to get guns? If guns were harder to get there would be fewer this plays out across the country... except in areas that border too close to areas with very lax gun laws.

4. Do you think white men are suffering from job discrimination? Oh honey... when it comes to promotions white men are the ones who get them, even when they are less qualified than women and minorities... fuck... a bunch of bankers were at the congress and when asked if they foresee a person of colour or woman as CEO not a single one raised their hand but oh yes please go on and tell me, how oh so difficult it is for white men. Even then poc with masters have harder time at getting promotions than white dude with "some" college.

5. You say writing history to make it PC, no it is more like writing history to make it accurate. Why are there statues celebrating men who wanted to create a slave empire? why isn't "that" taught?

6. History of slavery isn't being erased.. the point is to make it painfully clear and all the horrors and to not glorify the pieces of shits that tried to uphold it. Your comic comment is hilarious and rather foolish, and is a sign of YOUR PRIVLEGE. I am a gay, person of colour who has no problem identifying with women or straight white men or women or lesbians or people of other races in books, manga, and comics I read. Why is this such a problem for you white men?

7. Don't act like you give a shit... this is a "gotcha" that fails because you think people aren't still talking about their labour practices?

8. your immigration statement was racist and xenophobic, oh and we have stats honey. Immigrants, even illegal immigrants commit crimes are far lower rates than citizens who were born here.

9. But we are, or are they on another planet? What folly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not religious and the most rabid, forceful leftists I know are all white. So no, I'm scared of the left as I said.
    Oh what is the "left wing" doing?

Yeah at the government level, I think we should convince people and businesses to voluntarily recycle and eliminate unnecessary pollution. I support rapid development and i'm against that which inhibits growth. I view sustainability as not only impossible but not even desirable compared to constant evolution and change and solving problems through technological advancement. Also i'm a pure humanist and not an environmentalist so let's say we turned Earth into a Coruscant-like planet in the future with trillions of people that have displaced the environment I would view that as progress and not as a "dystopia".
    We had this situation before it didn't work that's why a republican created the EPA. I guess you want toxic air and water, you sound rather ignorant of history and live in a dream world.

Not at all, there would be major consequences regardless of whether we chose strict or unstruct lockdown measures. The consequences simply manifest themselves differently depending on which strategy is chosen.

lol "already won"? The left hasn't accomplished anything but virtue signalling and they aren't going to get much even if Joe Biden wins, all he can do is provide some lip service.
    who chose the strategy? Who chose to not have a national strategy unlike every other nation? Who chose to make states bid against each other, and then get bid up or out by the federal government itself? Who chose to not up production when companies in January and February warned him?

Odd how the few states that got together and all made a plan together that closely mimicked how the rest of the sane world did it is also the area with the best numbers

Who chose not to listen to the scientist Bunch of you people, you right-wing people who for some reason are so against science you'll gladly sacrifice yourselves at the alter foolery. Only left with an epitaph that reads "Here likes Red #11892, he died opposing science to the very end, to stick it to the liberals. Masks were always a political hoax concocted by the left who wanted to use them to control Americans"

This idiocy is unique to American right-wingers, and who is pushing this idiocy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    We had this situation before it didn't work that's why a republican created the EPA. I guess you want toxic air and water, you sound rather ignorant of history and live in a dream world.
    The Reich-wing constantly forgets history, it why the civil war was about states rights. The lengths they go to, to ignore history I will never understand.

Honestly, what do they get out of it? I mean often times their side is the poorer side so what they get to have sewage and paint running through their yards because???? what?

They seem to me so fucking desperate to just follow anyone that they will latch on to whatever bullshit a lobbyist or politician tells them.

And we have the data and dozens of studies and polls by pew and the like to prove it.... the right-wing republicans in this country are little more than children waiting to be told what to think and how to act.

Oh in private they may agree with something... but the moment their politician tells them that they shouldn't because evil libruls, well... then they fall in line. So easily manipulated.

This is why left-wing grifters become right-wing grifters... the left is harder to manipulate. EG: Candence.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You know this means you don’t actually Support these things right? If your willing to give up on your ideals the second you are actually effected by holding those ideals you never held them in the first place.