Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    And customization separated by form
    Yeah but I don't think that is tantamount to adding new hair/ear/beard/etc. styles to them proper. Frankly, it's just fixing something that should've been the case to start with. :v

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Personally, I don't see new geosets as inherently "better" than new textures. Some races benefit from the later more than the others.

Yes, goblins got new hair styles, new ears, new noses. But the new options don't look all that different. Worgen, on the other hand, look very different with the new skins, the ear choices and even the new eyes (glowing, human-like and even wolf-like). I really few worgen aren't being shafted in this.
    I'm not arguing that it's better per se, but just that it's more.

All races get new skins and new eyes.

Most races have gotten new hairstyles, beard styles or other features on top of that. Worgen are the only ones who only have new skins and new eyes and I wholeheartedly believe they're due for a second customization wave just like Orcs seem to be getting now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Animated series please.

Formerly known as Arafal

Aight, my final assumptions:

-More info (Endgame, Soulbinds/covenants, pvp, Castle Nathria preview?, more info on inc 9.0 raid/raids maybe?, etc)

-Pre-patch PTR announcement

-Beta release date announcement

- POTENTIAL Release announcement?

-Something like a cinematic or the first part of an animated series (Like Warbringers, LoTC, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Animated series please.
    Why not an animated series for a property that actually has a good story? :P

I hope we get a release date, they usually announce release date like 3-4 months in advance. Lines up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Aight, my final assumptions:

-More info (Endgame, Soulbinds/covenants, pvp, Castle Nathria preview?, more info on inc 9.0 raid/raids maybe?, etc)

-Pre-patch PTR announcement

-Beta release date announcement

- POTENTIAL Release announcement?

-Something like a cinematic or the first part of an animated series (Like Warbringers, LoTC, etc)
    I'd be surprised if we don't get some kind of date.
    But as somebody who is still trying to get the Brutosaur, it'll definitely tighten the noose around my neck.
    Kind of a conflicting feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Because this is a WoW fan site/expansion discussion. Why would we hope for a series that's not based in WoW?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

if they dont announce release date its a huge flop and would mean 2021 release date

But WoW has a good story?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    if they dont announce release date its a huge flop and would mean 2021 release date
    That's...not how it works.

7+ Year Old Account
    Debatable.

Anyway, regardless of whether it's a good story or not, Blizzard artist and animators are top notch and that is reason enough to want more of their work.

Formerly known as Arafal

When?

10chars

That's...not how it works.
    they have hyped this up so much even told IGN and gamespot to restream it on their frontpage, so if there is no big news its a huge waste of time

When?

10chars
    Since WC3, WoTLK, the Chronicles, MoP, Legion, some of WoD, BFA with Jaina's story and the whole Bwonsamdi stuff, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    they have hyped this up so much even told IGN and gamespot to restream it on their frontpage, so if there is no big news its a huge waste of time
    Why would they make a stream specifically for release date? They didn't do it for any other xpacs, and it's really not a big news, knowing it comes in last quarter of 2020.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

When?

10chars
    Before 2007

That doesn't mean it'll come out in 2021 tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, dunno what would warrant a specific, hyped stream, with all the blogs/interviews they have been doing. It has to be big (sort of). Could it F2P announcement, maybe?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-07-08 at 03:27 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Before 2007
    Lul, sure.

Formerly known as Arafal

As long as this isn't 7.3 at Gamescom levels of pointless, I'll at least be satisfied in seeing something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Lul, sure.
    BC is when they started butchering characters, could argue even classic wow began the lore destruction, but I'd say BC and Cata trashed characters, while WoD and BFA trashed the fundamentals, and characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Honestly, dunno what would warrant a specific, hyped stream, with all the blogs/interviews they have been doing. It has to be big (sort of). Could it F2P announcement, maybe?
    ....No

Stop it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi