Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Lmao, I was right, there was no need to postpone this stream at all because it didn't offer up any substantial information anyway.
    Smh

When will western developers learn
    I think you fundamentally misunderstand why it was delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We got that confirmation several times since Blizzcon.
    And people still wouldn't believe it. At least if they confirm it every month or so, we have something to point to once someone brings up the 'SL2021' thing again

I liked the way he adressed BLM at the end very much.

Lmao, I was right, there was no need to postpone this stream at all because it didn't offer up any substantial information anyway.
    Smh

They literally said it was to not distract from more important events/messages but yeah stay in that bubble and get mad you didnt see this a month earlier lmao

Smh

Huh? I'd say it gave some good info.

Even the Beta stuff means absolutely nothing because in the grand scheme of things, its not any different from the Alpha..

It was literally nothing.

Covenants, Legendaries, and everything else seems good. I won't lie. I was a LITTLE worried, but I don't think it'll be that bad...

My only worry now...

Is classes.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Did anyone seriously think there would be a release date given? Like seriously think, not just want?
    Uhm, its <5 months until release so yes, I'd expected a release date. End of November was the guesstimate back after announcement and it still is, but the accurate release day would have been... I don't know, interesting?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Where did I ridicule people and tell them they have to hate it?
    Mission Tables are a cheap variation of dailies that try to make the player log in everyday for a quota as opposed to fun and enjoyable replayable content. I don't know why everyone is defending them, it should have been dropped since WoD. But Blizzard failed all the lessons from WoD and associate player housing with player hate now, when the hate was for the gimmicky part of it.
    Translation: People are dumb for liking them"

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    My only worry now...

Is classes.
    To be fair that's every post-MoP expansion, not so much a Shadowlands thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkers View Post
    Well, I'll be playing Classic I guess.
    Not interested in Systemlands BFA 2.0.
    So systems arent allowed?

Something tells me we're going to get MANY more customization options once Beta unlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Translation: People are dumb for liking them"
    That's a very far stretch and twisting of words. I didn't know why people defended them, and think they should have gotten rid of them since WoD. Guess I am ridiculing people somehow?

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    It seems pretty good, tbh.
    - Dare not to sleep -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Even the Beta stuff means absolutely nothing because in the grand scheme of things, its not any different from the Alpha..

It was literally nothing.
    Except it is different and it was explaind how. Beta is when everything has already been implemented and now everything gets tested with a much larger population of people. It also means we are closer to release. You wouldn't want them to still be in alpha in September for a November release would ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    They literally said it was to not distract from more important events/messages but yeah stay in that bubble and get mad you didnt see this a month earlier lmao
    Stay mad? Does my comment come off as me being mad? No, it does not. You're socially inept in that case, but then again, wouldn't expect anything else from people who still no-life WoW in 2020.
    This wouldn't even have been a distraction, as I said, it offered no substantial information.
    Go outside, lmfao

That's a very far stretch and twisting of words. I didn't know why people defended them, and think they should have gotten rid of them since WoD. Guess I am ridiculing people somehow?
    Not a stretch at all. People defend what they like. This is not hard to understand. It's just a way to ridicule players for liking something you don't without explicitly doing so.

No way they are holding it until November. I'd say release date in October.

Stay mad? Does my comment come off as me being mad? No, it does not. You're socially inept in that case, but then again, wouldn't expect anything else from people who still no-life WoW in 2020.
    This wouldn't even have been a distraction, as I said, it offered no substantial information.
    Go outside, lmfao
    Your inability to understand and empathize with real world situations that may not directly affect you & incessant need to comment and criticize not only the reasoning but the game itself shows a lack of decency as a human being lmao. And if you hate so bad why are you on here, a future expansion discussion thread?

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not a stretch at all. People defend what they like. This is not hard to understand. It's just a way to ridicule players for liking something you don't without explicitly doing so.
    Right. Sorry if I offended anyone by saying I don't understand why people defend mission tables. This topic is circular now.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Something will happen tomorrow (hour earlier than today stream), but I have no idea if it's connected to SL or Classic.

And I see part of whining brigade returning, welcome, welcome ;D I bet you are shocked and disgusted that Blizzard stream about upcoming beta content was about upcoming beta content.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    No way they are holding it until November. I'd say release date in October.
    I think 3-17 November are most likely. If Beta will be as long as BfA/Legion, it would be 3rd November.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-07-08 at 04:58 PM.