Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Not like Diablo was going to mean shit against guys in WoW anyway. KJ, Archimonde, the Jailer, Sargeras, and the Old Gods seem to be far beyond what Diablo could ever do.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, our version of Satan (AKA the Jailer) seems to predate even the Titan Pantheon itself. That's crazy.
    I thought this was Satan?

I guess this means no new race/class-combos.
    No nelf paladin for 2 years ������

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    lol

Seriously though, idk why I'd put as Satan tho. Sargeras or the Jailer. Sargeras is a Titan that fel from grace and shares an obsession of a God of similar to same kin (Azeroth), similar to how Satan was with God himself. He is called the fallen titan, leads a demonic army, and enjoys causing terror to Azeroth just so he could reach his goals. Same with Satan. Though, he doesn't rule WoW's Hell, but instead rules Antorus (Which looks a lot like it when you enter the inner sanctums of Antorus, but that's about it). While here, the Jailer seems to be WoW's version of Satan cause he rules basically WoW's Hell. Though, he could just be like the grim reaper of WoW, or something along those lines.

Idfk, Blizzard's weird with this "satanic" shit in WoW.

lol

Seriously though, idk why I'd put as Satan tho. Sargeras or the Jailer. Sargeras is a Titan that fel from grace and shares an obsession of a God of similar to same kin (Azeroth), similar to how Satan was with God himself. He is called the fallen titan, leads a demonic army, and enjoys causing terror to Azeroth just so he could reach his goals. Same with Satan. Though, he doesn't rule WoW's Hell, but instead rules Antorus (Which looks a lot like it when you enter the inner sanctums of Antorus, but that's about it). While here, the Jailer seems to be WoW's version of Satan cause he rules basically WoW's Hell. Though, he could just be like the grim reaper of WoW, or something along those lines.

Unless..... it was Sargeras who Jailed the Jailer and turned the Maw from what it was before into hell. Boom, Satan!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I mean clearly that's FIGHT CHAMBER BETA which didn't have as much money or budget as FIGHT CHAMBER ALPHA

So understandable.
    Man. I can't wait for the "Theater of Pain". The Name is amazing. The Dungeon looks great. And I fucking love the idea of something similar to the Crusader dungeon in WoTLK, but with more of a Battle Royale feel to it.

Kids play Fortnite.

Men play PubG.

Legends play H1Z1

While Gods go through the THEATER OF PAIN!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    lol

Satan is archetype of pure evil, Blizzard just takes parts of this story for their major villains like Sargeras or Jailer.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Unless..... it was Sargeras who Jailed the Jailer and turned the Maw from what it was before into hell. Boom, Satan!
    Who knows anymore. Maybe the Jailer was once a Kyrian that wanted to overthrow the Arbiter cause he didn't like how the Shadowlands worked, and when he tried rebelling, he was stopped, he lost his wings, and was sent to what is now called the Maw.

That's about as close to satanic as you can get outside of Sargeras' story.

10+ Year Old Account
    *The point flies over*

You missed the point...I was making a point that Diablo is dormant right now and its sad that The Maw is more hellish and getting attention then Diablo...a lord of Hell.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

lol

Yeah, it's really weird. I don't think the Jailer is meant to be like a Satan allegory but more like a Hades kind of thing? But they sort of mixed the concept of the Maw is where souls go to get punished with just it's the Afterlife.

I guess the Arbiter and the Jailer are supposed to be two halves of the same coin, with just a generic afterlife for everyone but they're both basically like...the bosses of the afterlife essentially.

I think Sargeras is closer to a Satan allegory than the Jailer, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Satan is archetype of pure evil, Blizzard just takes parts of this story for their major villains like Sargeras or Jailer.
    True, but Satan was also once a benevolent being that fell from grace and lost his wings when he tried to rebel against God. There's a second side to every story.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    What if the real Jailers were the Sargeras we made along the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    *The point flies over*

You missed the point...I was making a point that Diablo is dormant right now and its sad that The Maw is more hellish and getting attention then Diablo...a lord of Hell.
    I didn't miss the point. I just wanted to put salt on the wound for Diablo. But yeah, you're right, it's pretty sad. Least Diablo 4 is...unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Pity you missed the time when WoW CEs had more content and costed 30% less than now.
    Yeah, so I've been reading But back then, even if they were cheaper, they were still too expensive for me. I'm saddened that they've been increasing the price while reducing the content. I wish I wasn't rewarding it, but the fact that they brought back the artbook was a big deal for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Welcome to the CE Club.
    Thank you Full heart, empty wallet.

Warpaints, Scars, and Hairstyles are shown for Orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

How tf does this not excite you?

- - - Updated - - -

"The Maw should be darker btw"

This literally looks like Diablo but WoW. It's Hell itself, and I love it!
    it looks pretty that is about it. i feel nothing.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Everyone out here sleeping on the Kyrians. RiP

7+ Year Old Account
    Fiiiinally.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    it looks pretty that is about it. i feel nothing.
    D...do you need to talk bro? D: I'm here for ya.

I like the Orc female customization. Though I wish there were more battle scars.

D...do you need to talk bro? D: I'm here for ya.
    i just dont think WoW needed a battle royal. if i wanted to play a battle royal i would play Apex or warzone.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    *cries in broke*
    Yeah I second guessed it a lot, but I never got the chance before so I reckoned this was the one. I hope you manage to get it one day friend