Create name with fire to impress girl

Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it. My only problem is I want to find a way the fire last long time. What do you suggest? Do you know any liquid to mix it with gasoline too last longer or maybe a way the fire to fly on the air or change colors? Also do you think if any neighbor call the police I will have problem. (is this illegal).
    In before thanks <3
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-07-09 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

You sound like a future terrorist....or rapist

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is illegal if you do it on a public road for sure. So I am not going to help you commit a crime.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    I think only the most redneck of redneck girls would appreciate this gesture.

A woman wouldn't be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it. My only problem is I want to find a way the fire last long time. What do you suggest? Do you know any liquid to mix it with gasoline too last longer or maybe a way the fire to fly on the air or change colors? Also do you think if any neighbor call the police I will have problem. (is this illegal).
    Can you tell me how to make napalm, also, is setting the fucking road on fire with napalm illegal? I'm going to let you do that math on that one champ.

why would this impress the girl? is she a pyromaniac?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    In before thanks <3
    Don't do any of that. Why? All the reasons.
    /s

This isn't a movie, she'll think you're insane. She'll probably call the cops on you. So yeah, totally do it!

insanity isn't going to help you. just stop.

lmao please tell us what happened after you pull that retarded show.
    you are joking right?

Sounds like you are a stalker if not stick to things that don't involve calling the fire department.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed. Threads describing illegal or dangerous activity are not appropriate.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."