Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

so all trolls that have ever died have been devoured by muehzala

as we now know from the new book and shadowlands datamining, muehzala is bwonsamdi's boss as the loa of death, and bwonsamdi has been delivering all troll souls directly to him on de other side.

as we know from previous books, muehzala devours the souls he recieves. therefore, bwonsamdi has literally delivered the entire troll race from the dawn of time to having their souls utterly destroyed and consumed by muehzala, with very few exceptions.

how do you think trolls will react to this revelation in shadowlands, being the only race to effectively not have any kind of afterlife, as all of their dead have been consumed by muehzala. will this lead to the trolls losing faith in bwonsamdi? will talanji break her pact and kill bwonsamdi to free the troll race?

the possibilities are endless and exciting.
    they hated sillag because he told them the truth

I am so indifferent to this, it's incredible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    as we now know from the new book and shadowlands datamining, muehzala is bwonsamdi's boss as the loa of death, and bwonsamdi has been delivering all troll souls directly to him on de other side.

as we know from previous books, muehzala devours the souls he recieves. therefore, bwonsamdi has literally delivered the entire troll race from the dawn of time to having their souls utterly destroyed and consumed by muehzala, with very few exceptions.

how do you think trolls will react to this revelation in shadowlands, being the only race to effectively not have any kind of afterlife, as all of their dead have been consumed by muehzala. will this lead to the trolls losing faith in bwonsamdi? will talanji break her pact and kill bwonsamdi to free the troll race?

i don't think all trolls follow Bwonsamdi, so, i don't think all trolls were going to muehzala, i think the Darkspear are exception of taking that loa as main one, Zandalari too.

Also, seems more like inconsistency from blizzard to me(something normal these days) seems very odd this happening and no one noticing, and gets stranger since trolls commune with their dead very often

Maybe this is happening recently, with all the Jailor and the Maw stuff, if it ws since the dawn of trolls he should be way powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i don't think all trolls follow Bwonsamdi, so, i don't think all trolls were going to muehzala, i think the Darkspear are exception of taking that loa as main one, Zandalari too.

Also, seems more like inconsistency from blizzard to me(something normal these days) seems very odd this happening and no one noticing, and gets stranger since trolls commune with their dead very often

Maybe this is happening recently, with all the Jailor and the Maw stuff, if it ws since the dawn of trolls he should be way powerful.
    I don't think it's been confirmed yet that Bwonsamdi directly serves Mueh'zala or feeds souls to him. Given that they're explicitly rivals in Shadowlands this also seems questionable on its face. We also know that the shades of many of Bwonsamdi's followers linger in his realm, given that they're still present in Nazmir and in his temple-complex. He seems to be able to recall them from the Other Side more or less at will.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Really hope Zul'jin and The Amani souls didn't get eaten up by Mueh'zala.

Honestly, I'm not that surprised to find trolls being devoured by their loa given that trolls also devour their loa. Bwonsamdi has always been really fishy, and the fact that Horde PCs are all beholden to him makes me like playing Horde even less. Obviously not all souls are consumed immediately given that we've seen several troll spirits across WoW, but it does offer an opportunity for some more troll development (and hopefully they won't get the standard troll treatment this time).

If this is true, the biggest tragedy is that Muehzala will be killed before Zekhan can be dispatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Honestly, I'm not that surprised to find trolls being devoured by their loa given that trolls also devour their loa. Bwonsamdi has always been really fishy, and the fact that Horde PCs are all beholden to him makes me like playing Horde even less. Obviously not all souls are consumed immediately given that we've seen several troll spirits across WoW, but it does offer an opportunity for some more troll development (and hopefully they won't get the standard troll treatment this time).
    Trolls even devour their own. Thrall forbid the Darkspear from practicing cannibalism when they joined the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    If this is true, the biggest tragedy is that Muehzala will be killed before Zekhan can be dispatched.
    He’a such a lame character. He even got a unique model before Rokhan did. The absolute disgrace.

What a hard choice. Kill the second most obnoxious character in BfA (Cringecaller wins the title), or let him live to deliver more trolls to be dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    What a hard choice. Kill the most obnoxious character in BfA, or let him live to deliver more trolls to be dinner.
    Bwonsamdi was the best character to come out of BFA. If anything Talanji is obnoxious.

3+ Year Old Account
    Would make some trolls undead save them from going to the Maw? Or would it just create a creepy zombie without a soul? I know Bwonsamdi dosen't like Necromancy, but it could be a temporary solution to having souls be taken to the Maw. And maybe after this is all fixed, he'll have a better opinion on the undead? Will we get Bwonsamdi 'Death Knights' then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Coe View Post
    Bwonsamdi was the best character to come out of BFA. If anything Talanji is obnoxious.
    He really is <3
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-07-09 at 02:33 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Coe View Post
    She absolutely is, but I didn't have to put up with her in BoD and M+.
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

In the Blizzplanet review they say that Bwonsamdi in Shadows Rising explains that Rastakhan did not go to the Maw because Bwonsamdi is holding as many souls as possible in De Other Side (for the moment, because if he let them go they'd just go to the Maw, which is not how it should work).
    So if he prevents these souls going to the Maw he is actively working against Mueh'zala. I find it hard to believe he'd be so adamant about that if Mueh'zala was his boss anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    In the Blizzplanet review they say that Bwonsamdi in Shadows Rising explains that Rastakhan did not go to the Maw because Bwonsamdi is holding as many souls as possible in De Other Side (for the moment, because if he let them go they'd just go to the Maw, which is not how it should work).
    So if he prevents these souls going to the Maw he is actively working against Mueh'zala. I find it hard to believe he'd be so adamant about that if Mueh'zala was his boss anyway.
    Unless the Maw means Muehzala doesn't get to eat them.

Talanji isn't in the SL is she?

I think the obvious story is Bwamsandi will rebel.

Another flamming thread from you sillag? Check the incoming book that will reveal you a nasty surprise just for you(Trolls have better afterlife and deities than your barbies)
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2020-07-11 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying that trollish cannibalism even follows them in their afterlife.
    Neat.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post

No they haven't, most of em ended up in the maw only recently. We've literally seen older troll ghosts all around the world for years.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Unless the Maw means Muehzala doesn't get to eat them.
    Yea, unless that.
    But as Mueh'zala is allied with the Jailer, that's probably not it, because that would mean Mueh'zala is giving up his source of power by doing that... I don't think he's that kind of Loa ^^

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Yea, unless that.
    But as Mueh'zala is allied with the Jailer, that's probably not it, because that would mean Mueh'zala is giving up his source of power by doing that... I don't think he's that kind of Loa ^^
    Maybe Jailer eats them more efficiently and thus Mehzilla gets more powah?