Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    im a bit worried, i main a hunter and i haven't seen a single thing on hunters

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yay, after thousands of player forum posts about the present state of Guardian Druids, look, it's more feedback about Eclipse and Sabertooth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunethzero View Post
    Paladin treatment in a nutshell. "meh its fine, clunky is class fantasy"
    Truth... It's astounding how few times in WoW's history Paladin has felt like a complete class.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Good thing they buff Warlock. Imagine the shitshow we would face if any of the specs weren’t top tier for just a second.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    When "looking like poo poo" has been the status quo for Shadow for the last 7 years, it isn't an observation any longer. It's the spec's preferred state.
    I'd like to disagree. Shadow was great during legion because of half the current talents being baseline + some nice voidform scaling (Mass hysteria, more haste). The worst part was m+, but I enjoyed trying to perform competent dps while being a handicapped baboon.
    I switched to SP because of voidform changes and it was about the most fun I've had in wow, probably even better than my wotlk feral druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Good thing they buff Warlock. Imagine the shitshow we would face if any of the specs weren’t top tier for just a second.
    You mean how they have been shit in m+ basicly the entire expansion? :P

Or how affliction was instantly nerfed the moment it was top single target dps at the start of sl?

Or are you strictly talking about the meme corruption thing going on with destruction now after all progression is done and the expansion is basicly over?

It's kinda comical to never see a single word about Shadow priests. Poor guys, I hope ya'll get like a huge surprise cake close to launch (that is actually good, no sarcasm) or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You mean how they have been shit in m+ basicly the entire expansion? :P

Or how affliction was instantly nerfed the moment it was top single target dps at the start of sl?

Or are you strictly talking about the meme corruption thing going on with destruction now after all progression is done and the expansion is basicly over?

Exactly. You get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I mean.
    Yeah.
    Give us all the love.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    I mean.
    Yeah.
    Give us all the love.
    No need to play for second place.

So unbound chaos lasted what...a week before it was nerfed into irrelevancy? I sure love getting new talents that will never be used.

I think Holy Power is by far the worst class change done to Paladins in the history of WoW. It was never clearer that the Paladin class design team needs to be replaced with some people who are actually playing the class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    I think Holy Power is by far the worst class change done to Paladins in the history of WoW. It was never clearer that the Paladin class design team needs to be replaced with some people who are actually playing the class.
    The saddest thing is that a lot of people will agree with you.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

I will say one thing that people seem to overlook, and while I know it sucks because it all leads back into borrowed power mechanics is that some classes are being designed around having soul-binds and legendary items. That will make a lot of people rightfully mad because a lot of people do not like their class needing items to feel like a proper class and I agree with that part of the argument. However there really isn't too much they can do now than iterate more once Beta is in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Man, loving all these awesome monk changes... Oh, wait.
    Be careful what you wish for...

Blizzard is the funniest company ever, I swear they have no idea what they're doing anymore. They must of fired everyone worth their yearly salary last year.

Whenever there is a problem with a class, like I don't know... Warlock not getting brought to M+ groups cause it's useless and brings nothing to the group, they slap a band aid on it in the form of a damage buff lol. "Oh, no one wants to bring your class to something? here, take a damage buff, BAM! all better!" and then we all know, 3months into Shadowlands when warlock is top in raid fights they'll get nerfed.
    It's like a roller coaster of stupidity and morons who don't know what they're doing despite thousands of people on the PTR forums telling them how to do their job for them and ignoring it.