Question Could you handle being with a polyglot?

I joined this dating site a few weeks ago and have had mostly mixed results so far. But I've been chatting back and forth with this one woman for the past several days and we seemed to hit it off and I like her a lot so far. However, in her latest message, she happened to mention that she is a polyglot. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I might be a bit old-fashioned, but I don't think I'd be completely comfortable with that kind of lifestyle. But I like everything else about her, so I'm not sure what to do.

How do you feel about polyglots? Would you be comfortable being with one?

What the hell is this?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, is there something wrong with knowing multiple languages?

Never date a dutch person if you're against multilingual people.
    - Lars

No, I'm a polyglotophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    I joined this dating site a few weeks ago and have had mostly mixed results so far. But I've been chatting back and forth with this one woman for the past several days and we seemed to hit it off and I like her a lot so far. However, in her latest message, she happened to mention that she is a polyglot. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I might be a bit old-fashioned, but I don't think I'd be completely comfortable with that kind of lifestyle. But I like everything else about her, so I'm not sure what to do.

How do you feel about polyglots? Would you be comfortable being with one?
    What is the issue with her speaking multiple languages? Or is this just another novelty thread like your movie quote workout thread?

Oh, it's the guy who got swindled by a clown college.

Seriously, how has this account not been permabanned?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Umm, is there something wrong with knowing multiple languages?

Never date a dutch person if you're against multilingual people.
    He said he was on a dating site so I think he is confusing the term with "polyamory", which you're suppose to be open and honest if you're not interested in a long-term monogamous relationship.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-09 at 05:15 PM.

I don't know if you are trolling or don't know what polyglot means or you are confusing that term with polyamorous or anything else but I must say I really believed the "How do I make the name of the girl I love in fire?" thread could not be topped in months....and yet here we are.

As this thread isn't really leading into any sort of constructive discussion, closing it here.