Page 1 of 3
LastLast

"Leaper" legendary power

WTF is this shit?

Leaper - Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charge.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/warri...in-shadowlands

Charge AND 3 heroic leaps.
    So basically once you get an item with this legendary power on it, you become un-kitable and un-catchable in PVP, no ranged spec can get away from you.
    Bgs will be filled with fotm fury warriors with Leaper.

Wow! WOW! Because warriors really needed more mobility in pvp! Blizzard just hates ranged classes in pvp!
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-07-09 at 05:58 PM.

You didn't play Legion, did you?

It already existed in Legion, not sure what the surprise is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait, it'll be like legion all over again!

Jumpy bois unite!

Play arcane mage for 4 blinks!

https://www.wowhead.com/item=143728/...gem&bonus=1811

its almost like this has been a thing before

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

there was the same legendary for Warrior in legion and it wassnt too popular or good

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=143728/...gem&bonus=1811

its almost like this has been a thing before
    It's almost like the Legion legendaries were RNG and you couldn't just run into warrior after warrior with this.
    You do realize that in SL legendaries are no longer RNG, and you can craft specific legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    WTF is this shit?

Leaper - Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charge.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/warri...in-shadowlands

Charge AND 3 heroic leaps.
    So basically once you get an item with this legendary power on it, you become un-kitable and un-catchable in PVP, no ranged spec can get away from you.
    Bgs will be filled with fotm fury warriors with Leaper.

Wow! WOW! Because warriors really needed more mobility in pvp! Blizzard just hates ranged classes in pvp!
    Probably the most underwhelming legendary for warriors in legion which got only used in world content and otherwise nowhere else... and you call it the end of the world LMAO.

Not to be totally rude, but your post sounds like a noob overreaction...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Probably the most underwhelming legendary for warriors in legion which got only used in world content and otherwise nowhere else... and you call it the end of the world LMAO.

Not to be totally rude, but your post sounds like a noob overreaction...

Meanwhile, Hunters get

Nessingwary's Trapping Apparatus - Whenever a trap is triggered, gain 25 Focus.

Wow! Thanks, Blizzard, this is what I always wanted!

It's almost like the Legion legendaries were RNG and you couldn't just run into warrior after warrior with this.
    You do realize that in SL legendaries are not longer RNG, and you can craft specific legendaries.
    pretty sure that just like with these shoulders, there will be better items to equip. pretty sure the last season of legion everyone and their brother had all of the legiondaries. pretty sure you still have to get the reagents for legendary powers to drop, not bought from a vendor.

alot of moaning over something we literally have already seen.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that in SL legendaries are no longer RNG, and you can craft specific legendaries.
    It wasn't a problem in Legion and it won't be in Shadowlands.

Most warriors had the legendary in Legion and didn't use it outside of worldquests and random BGs. It's just a silly gimmick with very limited value in the parts of the game that matter.

Meanwhile, Hunters get

i like how youre comparing a mid tier leggo to a shit tier leggo like there arent other choices. seriously stop whining

Worst backpedal ever. Should just admit you're clueless
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

i like how youre comparing a mid tier leggo to a shit tier leggo like there arent other choices. seriously stop whining
    Oh, you want to compare? Let me know if you see any good stuff.

https://www.wowhead.com/guide=10518/...in-shadowlands

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, Hunters get

That's actually going to be quite strong considering.

You obviously didn't play in Legion, when Warriors could have 2 charges of Charge and 5, yes, 5 charges of Heroic Leap. Their mobility wasn't that strong then either, do you know why?

Because Concussive Shot has a 5 second CD whereas Heroic Leap has a 45 second CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    That's actually going to be quite strong considering.

You obviously didn't play in Legion, when Warriors could have 2 charges of Charge and 5, yes, 5 charges of Heroic Leap. Their mobility wasn't that strong then either, do you know why?

Because Concussive Shot has a 5 second CD whereas Heroic Leap has a 45 second CD.
    You do realize Piercing Howl has...what cd? And it's almost as if you can follow a heroic leap with piercing howl.

You do realize Piercing Howl has...what cd? And it's almost as if you can follow a heroic leap with piercing howl.
    you really dont know whats going on do you

Meanwhile, Hunters get

Wow! Thanks, Blizzard, this is what I always wanted.
    Haha, I actually expected a post like that to come from you.

Srsly, your entire thread is a simple mimimi thread (from usually new players) that we've seen here every release/patch.

1. Present one seemingly OP spell (which actually isn't) of a competing class and complain about it.
    2. Present the most dull spell (while ignoring all the other good stuff) that your own class will get.
    3. ???
    4. Profit?

There really isn't a lot to talk about here. Getting 2 extra heroic leaps (btw. this is weaker than the Legion version where you could also get higher range and proper dmg by leaping) is great for world quests and speedrunning old content, but it's so much weaker than all the other stuff for PVP and especially PVE content. Calling this way too OP and something that's gonna make warriors FOTM is just laughable and a very bad guess.

Hunters won't get ruined either... you can still kite them all day. If you're struggling with that already, then you're just bad and need to improve.

you really dont know whats going on do you
    How's that a surprise? Anyone starting this kind of thread is either clueless or a troll, if not both. 2 wholes charges of Heroic Leap won't break shit when every other class also has leggys increasing their mobility and/or CC potential.

It's going to be fun for speed clearing old raids and open world, which is totally fine by me.