QUest chain for the wing thing?

I see people with those two wings that come out and flap for a moment and disappear. What do you have to do to get that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Trinket from first boss of N'zoth raid.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=174044/...onus=4824:1517
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

First of all, I'd like to point out that I stopped playing early Legion (never raided; never even quested; spent my time just farming mounts).

Meaning, I don't have a slightest clue of any item in Legion or BfA that gives you the effect OP described.

That said, the OP said 'two wings that come out and flap for a moment and disappear'.

The wings of 'Humming Black Dragonscale' would stay for the full duration during its proc, wouldn't it?

I think a warlock with the Malefic Raiment transmog (wowhead.com/item-set=670/malefic-raiment) better fits the OP's description.

Then again, since the OP also said 'quest', maybe it's the MoP legendary cloaks (wowhead.com/achievement=8325/chapter-v-judgment-of-the-black-prince#screenshots), although not 'wings', per se.

There's also Fangs of the Father (wowhead.com/item-set=1087/fangs-of-the-father#screenshots) wings, but I think it's an on-use effect (never obtained them myself).

Quote Originally Posted by Draikahnd View Post
    First of all, I'd like to point out that I stopped playing early Legion (never raided; never even quested; spent my time just farming mounts).

Meaning, I don't have a slightest clue of any item in Legion or BfA that gives you the effect OP described.

That said, the OP said 'two wings that come out and flap for a moment and disappear'.

The wings of 'Humming Black Dragonscale' would stay for the full duration during its proc, wouldn't it?

I think a warlock with the Malefic Raiment transmog (wowhead.com/item-set=670/malefic-raiment) better fits the OP's description.

Then again, since the OP also said 'quest', maybe it's the MoP legendary cloaks (wowhead.com/achievement=8325/chapter-v-judgment-of-the-black-prince#screenshots), although not 'wings', per se.

There's also Fangs of the Father (wowhead.com/item-set=1087/fangs-of-the-father#screenshots) wings, but I think it's an on-use effect (never obtained them myself).
    They spawn randomly while the trinket is equipped as well as during the proc!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draikahnd View Post

definitely not the MoP cloak. nobody would have that equipped unless they were doing timewalking and OP would've mentioned that. it's definitely current content which means it is the Humming Black Dragonscale wings

Kinda depends on the wings... it could also be the rogue legendary daggers or warlock tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrilion View Post
    They spawn randomly while the trinket is equipped as well as during the proc!
    This exactly. They just randomly come out at times. Had it on my raid toon
    "Peace is a lie"