Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    How's that a surprise? Anyone starting this kind of thread is either clueless or a troll, if not both. 2 wholes charges of Heroic Leap won't break shit when every other class also has leggys increasing their mobility and/or CC potential.

It's going to be fun for speed clearing old raids and open world, which is totally fine by me.
    But muh 1 example of a legendary that isn't that good.

How's that a surprise? Anyone starting this kind of thread is either clueless or a troll, if not both. 2 wholes charges of Heroic Leap won't break shit when every other class also has leggys increasing their mobility and/or CC potential.

It's going to be fun for speed clearing old raids and open world, which is totally fine by me.
    Show me mine
    https://www.wowhead.com/guide=10518/...in-shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    It's almost like the Legion legendaries were RNG and you couldn't just run into warrior after warrior with this.
    You do realize that in SL legendaries are no longer RNG, and you can craft specific legendaries.
    In the last patch, you were able to buy the legendaries and, even then, it wasnt that popular.

Warriors be fleas.

Call of the Wild buffs Aspects which include Cheetah, alongside a bunch of other useful cooldowns like Turtle. Hey, you asked.

Plus, you're a goddamn Hunter. You play the very last class that should whine about warrior mobility apart from maybe Frost mages because you have every possible tool to shut it down easily. Git gud.

Call of the Wild buffs Aspects which include Cheetah, alongside a bunch of other useful cooldowns like Turtle. Hey, you asked.

Plus, you're a goddamn Hunter. You play the very last class that should whine about warrior mobility apart from maybe Frost mages because you have every possible tool to shut it down easily. Git gud.
    Cheetah has a 3 min cd
    Turtle also has a 3 min cd

Call of the Wild - The cooldown of all of your Aspects, Trueshot, Coordinated Assault is reduced by 25%.

That turns a 3 min cd into a 2 min 25 sec cd, basically shaving off 35 seconds. Compare this with a 45 sec cd with 3 charges. Assuming charge and disengage are one for one.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-07-09 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    In the last patch, you were able to buy the legendaries and, even then, it wasnt that popular.
    Pretty sure "it wasn't that popular" is putting it kindly.

As far as I recall, it was trash tier unless you wanted to farm old content really fast.

It existed in Legion and nobody used it. It's really pathetic when people make posts like this, the game isn't even out and you're already whining in some class forum because you're upset that a class got some ability. You don't have anything better to do with your time? Blizz could give warriors 300% movement speed and they could still suck in everything other than delivering milk, the game isn't so one dimensional.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

That Feign Death one sounds pretty good, if you're so concerned about PvP.

Also, this is still alpha and they've made it clear that all of this is subject to change. At the very least, NONE of these powers are tuned. Just as importantly, it's highly likely that more than a few powers from each class are likely to be completely changed.

By all means, though, keep ignoring the people who pointed out that the superior version of the Warrior legendary in Legion was still not worth using. Keep ignoring the alpha state of these powers. Keep ignoring literally every reply to you and keep asking for people to point out things that you're just going to ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheetah has a 3 min cd
    Turtle also has a 3 min cd

Call of the Wild - The cooldown of all of your Aspects, Trueshot, Coordinated Assault is reduced by 25%.

That turns a 3 min cd into a 2 min 25 sec cd, basically shaving off 35 seconds. Compare this with a 45 sec cd with 3 charges. Assuming charge and disengage are one for one.
    25% of 3 minutes is 45 seconds. Your math is weak.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post

Also, this is still alpha and they've made it clear that all of this is subject to change. At the very least, NONE of these powers are tuned. Just as importantly, it's highly likely that more than a few powers from each class are likely to be completely changed.

By all means, though, keep ignoring the people who pointed out that the superior version of the Warrior legendary in Legion was still not worth using. Keep ignoring the alpha state of these powers. Keep ignoring literally every reply to you and keep asking for people to point out things that you're just going to ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

The FD one is pretty garbage, too.
    You’re completely accurate about it being Alpha, and I’m hoping a lot of them get changed (specifically Hunter b/c I’ve played one since I started).
    As far as the math thing goes, while wrong, he/she was off by 10 seconds, and these still being at 2 min 15 secs doesn’t really mean much help.

Coming back to the Warrior legendaries, I like the Prot ones. Specifically Shield Wall providing the benefit to party members and T Clap reducing Demoralizing Shout. They both seem nice for defensively in m+ and add heavy raid bosses where survivability is needed on progression.
    Will of the Berserker for Fury looks nice.
    Arms looks like it has some decent ones.
    Under general the Signet or Tormented Kings looks like it has some potential.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The FD one is pretty garbage, too.
    You’re completely accurate about it being Alpha, and I’m hoping a lot of them get changed (specifically Hunter b/c I’ve played one since I started).
    As far as the math thing goes, while wrong, he/she was off by 10 seconds, and these still being at 2 min 15 secs doesn’t really mean much help.

Coming back to the Warrior legendaries, I like the Prot ones. Specifically Shield Wall providing the benefit to party members and T Clap reducing Demoralizing Shout. They both seem nice for defensively in m+ and add heavy raid bosses where survivability is needed on progression.
    Will of the Berserker for Fury looks nice.
    Arms looks like it has some decent ones.
    Under general the Signet or Tormented Kings looks like it has some potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the one legendary from Legion I was looking most forward to to have back. The extra mobility is incredibly liberating in solo play. Wont be using it in raids and dungeons but thats what switching gearsets is for.

Anyway, cry more hunter. You walked into the warrior's den to complain. Go get us more ale and dont make your pet pull half the dungeon again.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Is this dude a BfA baby? Christ imagine starting this game in BfA and not knowing any better.

Legion legendaries did NOT work in pvp(except wPvp ofc). And we don't know if they will in SL. But if they do work in instanced pvp then yes this leap lego will be very good in pvp but still not OP. In legion Fury already had 3 leaps with an honor talent. it wasn't OP at all

Timewalking should be fun. wonder if it stacks with its Legion counterpart?

The flare one is excellent, the trick shot ones are great, the wildfire cluster is great, the beastial wrath one is great.

All amazing throughput legendaries for hunters.

If you're looking for great utility ones then as mentioned there is the feign death one as well as the one that reduces a wide array of CDs.

The feign death one is probably going to be the biggest one for PvP depending on the variety of effects it can cleanse. If it gets bleeds and curses it'll be pretty amazing and you'll probably also see it get heavy use in progression raiding. (Imagine being able to feign off the curse from the trash before Ra-Den.)

The Butt Witch, I'll explain to you why this legendary isn't that great.

Sure it seems great on paper, but it's only actually slightly good.

1) It takes your legendary slot. Every Warrior with this legendary is going to get outdamaged by everyone else who took a damaged focused Legendary (and that's important in PvP too!)

2) It doesn't reduce the CD of Heroic Leap, it only adds 2 charges. So in most arenas situations, where "balance matters", you will have great mobility in the first minute of the match by spending all your charges and then ... well. You don't have anything and need to wait 45 secs to use Heroic Leap like everyone else who doesn't have the Legendary.

A good comparison could be made with the improved charge talent, which grants 2 charges but most importantly reduces the CD by 3 secs. It doesn't seem much, but in reality most of the mobility increase comes from the reduces CD. But it's going to be great for BGs and world PvP that I can agree with. Because fights are more infrequents, you will be able to access your 3 charges much more often.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    It already existed in Legion, not sure what the surprise is.
    It was op in legion and it will so again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotural View Post
    The Butt Witch, I'll explain to you why this legendary isn't that great.

Sure it seems great on paper, but it's only actually slightly good.

1) It takes your legendary slot. Every Warrior with this legendary is going to get outdamaged by everyone else who took a damaged focused Legendary (and that's important in PvP too!)

2) It doesn't reduce the CD of Heroic Leap, it only adds 2 charges. So in most arenas situations, where "balance matters", you will have great mobility in the first minute of the match by spending all your charges and then ... well. You don't have anything and need to wait 45 secs to use Heroic Leap like everyone else who doesn't have the Legendary.

A good comparison could be made with the improved charge talent, which grants 2 charges but most importantly reduces the CD by 3 secs. It doesn't seem much, but in reality most of the mobility increase comes from the reduces CD. But it's going to be great for BGs and world PvP that I can agree with. Because fights are more infrequents, you will be able to access your 3 charges much more often.
    Pvp 100% 2ill either pick this or a dev/healing option. Damage comes second.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    It wasn't a problem in Legion and it won't be in Shadowlands.

Most warriors had the legendary in Legion and didn't use it outside of worldquests and random BGs. It's just a silly gimmick with very limited value in the parts of the game that matter.
    Legendary affixes were disabled in all pvp instances besides world PVP during Legion. The only effect legendaries had back then was their high ilvl which resulted in better stat scaling for you in instanced PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Legendary affixes were disabled in all pvp instances besides world PVP during Legion. The only effect legendaries had back then was their high ilvl which resulted in better stat scaling for you in instanced PvP.
    Thank god finally somebody mentions it. SMH

We've never seen that effect in arenas or BGs during Legion, that's why noone complained back then! A warrior with 100% uptime is a scary prospect indeed - although it will come at the cost of forsaking other, damage boosting legendaries. Who knows how it will pan out, but I reckon it will be quite strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Thank god finally somebody mentions it. SMH

We've never seen that effect in arenas or BGs during Legion, that's why noone complained back then! A warrior with 100% uptime is a scary prospect indeed - although it will come at the cost of forsaking other, damage boosting legendaries. Who knows how it will pan out, but I reckon it will be quite strong.
    should someone also mention it was a pvp talent for fury while were at it? and you still have never seen it? must be a coincidence.