Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean, i've unsubbed and won't be returning till SL but this is an awesome mount, might get it with tokens down the road maybe idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiznart View Post
    If they bought the last mount they should get this one for free as well as Blizzard releases these less than 6 months apart. If they seriously did so and didn't just buy it from the shop then they should end up getting 2 mounts which would be worth 50$. Sure its not the 77 bucks a 6 month sub costs but if they even played a little bit during that time to keep current it would be worth it.
    He got is cloak to rank 4, thats about all he did for 8.3 and hasnt been on B.Net in 5 months. n thats just 1 person, we have plenty who are 3-4 months who havent logged in that I see on other games in Disc..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I mean, i've unsubbed and won't be returning till SL but this is an awesome mount, might get it with tokens down the road maybe idk.
    if you return in shadowlands and buy a 6 month sub you should still get this actually, as that will still be within the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Okay so I have a re-occurring 6 month sub and I haven't received my mount....
    Sometimes they take a day or two to get them all distributed. W/ the squeaker mount, it took them around 2 weeks to get everyone their mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if you return in shadowlands and buy a 6 month sub you should still get this actually, as that will still be within the window.
    I thought the promo said it only lasts until July 20th, 2020?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Next desperation Mount, gg

how do i use my blizzard balance? i dont have a credit card.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Sometimes they take a day or two to get them all distributed. W/ the squeaker mount, it took them around 2 weeks to get everyone their mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the promo said it only lasts until July 20th, 2020?
    I may need to double check that, coulda sworn it was atleast a few months you had, if not then well guess buyying it when SL is out is the best bet, or just buyying it now since the token is so cheap.
    mount on NA is bassicly 250k, which is pretty cheap compared to stuff like 500k mounts, 5 mil mounts, 2 mil mounts ,and 333k mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It’s threads like this that keep me coming back

Can you imagine a company trying to make money?! Imagine if you have played wow straight through no unsub since 2007 like me - imagine it being free like the last three.. it’s a crazy world out there with Rona, Riots, and Religion.. be safe everyone

It's fo fricking cool! Wth guys!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    As much as I love having the Charger while knowing that it's a bit rarer now since lots of people cancelled their subs early or just quit playing, I'd be happy for all of you if they went ahead and put it on the shop for a limited time. It's a cool mount.
    thing is i got the free dablo, i got all the stuff, but it didnt give me the mount, still salty to this day about it.

i dont have a credit card or paypal. i use tokens to pay for wow. how do i signup for 6months with blizzard balance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Just wait till Christmas for half price, currently 170k gold EU to buy a mount then which is considerably cheaper than a fair amount of mounts in game already.

Free mount. Pog!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mount looks good, I also like that it goes into the store in case I actually get crazy in the future. Attaching it to a 6 month sub, eh, whatever.

Problem is I haven't played WoW for 6 months straight consistently since Legion and before that I wasn't playing at all. I also let my sub die out after we stopped raiding, so there is a huge potential gap in whether I'm unsure whether I'm even gonna play at the end of xpacs. I just don't play enough to justify 6 monthers, putting it in the store is the right move.

Gnomes.. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Lmao, they're doing it again.
    So? You can also purchase the mount itself if you don't want hte sub. There is nothing wrong with what they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Not a reskin.

Also nothing special?
    have you even seen the mount in effect? its insane.

Also "lets put this mount that costs something like 800$ and 5 million gold, that poeple have been spending the last 2 years farming, and just give it to everyone for free, kyphael says so and that is hte best idea!"
    It doesn't look special to me. It's a big robot dragon 1 seat mount, big deal. That's not enticing to me to lock myself down for six months. Sorry. I don't care if it spits fire out of both ends when it flies, I already have a shit load of 1 seat dragon mounts, more than I use, actually, this one would just add to a list I barely use everything in. Adding some fancy effects on a dragon is like slapping a bow on a car. It's still a car. Now if the car can fly... you get my point.

And hell yeah, why not? Why shouldn't I want something actually cool for committing to their game for six months? Tell me people wouldn't be subscribing for six months in even greater numbers than they probably do if Blizzard actually started putting some interesting mounts up and not just "here's another dragon. Here's a pig. Here's a rat." If the Brutosaur is too valuable and would piss off the people who paid big bucks for it, fine, just remove the vendors, and just give us the Brutosaur mount without vendors. I'd still subscribe for that because it looks way different than anything I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Coe View Post
    This could have been a Mechagon reward. But valuing your customers means charging them extra.
    They aren't charging extra. Paying a 6 month sub is actually 12.99/month instead of paying 14.99/month if you go month to month. And you get the mount free. So, you are saving 2 dollaras a month + getting a free mount. That is a really good deal.