Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I play this game for free and for a long time, since I have started to hang around in the AH district back in the old days. Here is my pro 3 points advice to you. Listen to it or throw it away, could not care less about it.

1. If you gonna buy sub and get this mech dragon, good for you. From the union of free riders GZ and keep supporting this game. Without you it would have been impossible for us to free ride around.

2. If you re not going to sub and get this mech dragon then stop crying, take it like a man and move on. Seriously people, it is just a game, everything is not for everyone and company got to do what needs to be done, with or without your approval.

3. Do not watch too much Asmond or you will get blind.
    Last edited by Darth Primus; 2020-07-09 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    There is a difference between gamtime and subscription.

You posted it yourself, let me make a little bit clearer:
    I don't know what to say, you must be blind or can't read. It's written right there, "180 days & Steamscale incinerator" where the red markings are, right below the sub+mount option.
    Last edited by MakeMeLaugh; 2020-07-09 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You are aware that they are giving you a mount to actually pay them $2 less a month than a noral month to month subscription right?
    Im also aware my Guild Mate and Friend bought the last 6 months special only to go play FFXIV for pretty much the whole six months..

if i buy 180 days gametime will i get the mount?

So they answered my ticket about not getting the mount automatically, even though I have around 1 year of paid game time already.

Basically the first GM to answer the ticket was pretty shit and just said "pay the sub or buy 6 months in one go if you want the mount", he didn't care much about anything, probably just a copy/paste response.

So I insisted, got another GM that explained it better, or made a better excuse. Basically he said you need to have bought gametime within the last 30 days for it to count. I bought game time Jun 6, which means I lost it by 3 days, and because of that, I'm not eligible.

343 mounts in the game, I think ill live.

I too lazy to change to a 6 month sub and always wait to get the mount once its in the store but man, I might have to purchase a 6 month sub this time to get my hands on this one asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I wont get mine until August.

Where's my mecha bear with wings mount? Dammit. So close with another mecha mount. Yet so faaaar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, New 6 month mount. All the crybabies come out from under the fridge like Cockroaches in the dark. Whining about how it looks.

<Insert popcorn eating gif here.>

I bought 6 months for Squeakers, which expires in August and I still received this - guess it was sent to anyone who has an active 6 month subscription?

Another free mount, sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good sign that there won't be any new content for about 5 months

OK they say we'll get the expansion due fall, but blizzard fall probably means Nov 30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind i just got mine on BNet Launcher.

Thanks Blizzard for not forgetting your 6 Month Recurring subs

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...rs-inc.)/page7 doesent seem like the magitek stuff was wanted.
    also there is tons that use the exact same skeleton as ingame models.
    That tells nothing as only a incredibly small portion of players even use the forums. Tons of players bought that shit day 1 so they could use the "villain" Magitek colors.

You can't really say anything about the skeletons since there are unique ones in the store and almost every WoW store mount uses an existing model for their mounts.

And if you bothered to check the webpage, you'd have seen that we have three (3) options:
    • 6-month subscription + mount, paid only with real life money;
    • 180 days + mount, can be paid with pure B-net balance from tokens (which is what I did);
    • Buying the mount, no game time.

It's not great, but you know what would've been better? Having it as a reward for doing content. Wow! Shocking concept!

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    It's not great, but you know what would've been better? Having it as a reward for doing content. Wow! Shocking concept!
    You act as if the game didn't have mounts that are given to you as reward from doing content...

There is a difference between gamtime and subscription.

That is an odd looking offer there - the ability to purchase with blizzard balance must vary by region. Out of curiosity, what region gets a 25% discount on 6 month subscriptions...and at less than $7 per month?

EDIT: Nevermind, based on your post profile I can see you live in Brazil - FYI NA (well at least US) does not have blizzard balance option.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2020-07-10 at 12:39 AM.

*breathe fire* ok cool