Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    QFT

Warlocks are annoying, but it's not like people stacking GW or whatever is a lot more fun either.
    Eh, people stacking corruptions is just burst damage. Sure, lucky procs can instantly kill someone but usually if you play smart you won't die from it. Balance is what happens throughout the whole season, not what happens in a single game where someone had lucky procs.

The problem with destro is not his burst. It's not his CC. It's not his survivability. It's all of it together. A destro just goes into an open field place as far away from pillars as he can and completely controls the match.

Destro skills have some insane synergies with each other

[QUOTE=Cempa;52441421]
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Haha wtf, you gotta be trolling.
    hard casting with 60% haste

Also glass cannon, what are you smoking? One of the tankiest specs with highest damage atm

Forgot: best cc in game[/QUOTE

It's always been like that, some spec works really well in a comp(s) and people get triggered .. Every Arena season .. What is your issue? What do you want? A spec in isolation of comp in Arena is kind of hard to discuss?
    ???
    double destro is a thing, enough said. The spec is beyond dumb and needs to be nerfed.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Another perfect example of why the devs don't pay attention to forums. Seriously, of all the things you could bitch about in pvp.... warlocks? Ridiculous.
    pls tell me ur trolling xD

Update: Warlocks are still not fun to play against

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Update: Warlocks are still not fun to play against
    I agree with MMO-champion decision to ban you from the forums for a while. I hope you can learn a valuable lesson about negativity and act like an adult next time you want to share something.

Be careful on what you say!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    who has trouble with rogues these days? with all the bleeds and dots, they are pretty easy to punch out. How about druids? every spec is a ranged dps healing tank with melee abilities.
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

Quote Originally Posted by fylth View Post
    who has trouble with rogues these days? with all the bleeds and dots, they are pretty easy to punch out. How about druids? every spec is a ranged dps healing tank with melee abilities.
    easy to punch out? Only, if you outnumber them rogues.

You don't want to see 1 surviving and a 2s becoming 1on1 with a rogue, who knows his class and best arena positions.

I was in 2vs2 skirmish last night, my random partner died, but so did the partner of the rogue, but the rogue was a gladiator in 3s and he had not even any corruptions on him, just drest hc trinket and pretty average gear without any corruption.

He just kites, ccs and only attacks when he had kidney up bleeds alone do a truckloat of dmg, it just comes in very small numbers, but in that kidney almost 80% of my hp bar was gone, when he started to retreat when kidney falled off, of course my only stunbreaker was used in a blind before, while i had 478 gear, high hp and max versatility. Rogues are strong by class design, they do not even need gear to showcase this. heck they do not need even essences maxed out.

In a shergrat arena and in 1vs1 they are pretty nuts, if played with a hit and run tactic, so are warlocks, its sooooooo fucking easy to kite with poison knife a passive slow and their improved sprint that makes them immune to slow(i had not even one), if there is a pillar.

Maybe my fault was i did test stacked versatility corruption and not play with gw, i have that set, but all i can say is, that versatility is absolute garbage right now. In no way whatsever can this compete with GW and haste. Its trash on a dd. its like the recent changes eliminated versatility compeletely i had 25% dmg reduction with pvp instance nerfs, and it felt like nothing, if you don't have an really strong inbuild heal along with it, forget this completely, if you encounter any duel situation in arenas.

You might confuse rogues with classic rogues, they are pretty weak there, its no world of roguecraft. its world of mage/shadowpriest/lock EXACTLY like in retail. I have seen many many destro/shadow double dd comps recently in 2s and some are playing and streaming at glad rank. It makes rogue/mage appear like a joke, thanks to haste stacking corruptions.

Yet, rogues are still much stronger than any other melee in arenas. Their bleeds do way too much passive dmg, they can hit and run easy, restart a fight and so on. But most importantly is, their kidney always works, as well as the rest of their cc arsenal, in classic, kidney can miss, blind will break on its own.....bleeds do no dmg at all and you have no heal, no cloak of shadows, you are nothing without engineering, the classic tourney very well showed this.

warlocks are just the best caster, overall. And i consider warlock even better of course than a rogue, who is more siutational, locks are always pretty nasty, they can go with shadow priest or fire mage do 2s and he could just peel for his mate while standing int he middle of the arena and throwing chaos bolts and infernals.

while that might appear too strong especially with haste corruptions, i also would like to say most classes are underperforming, when compared to casters, heals and rogues, merely most melees are not exactly at their best state in the current game.

Really, what did people expect, if you give a bursty, tanky, and cc spaming caster too much haste by corruption? Its not like this only affects locks, they are just the most dominating ones of the caster branch.

But, well its too late to be concerned now about class balance, BfA is as good as over, Blizz wants to release SL in autumn this year, and beta will soon begin and numbers ajdusted.

From what i have seen in the alpha i am sure rogues will remain strong, either assassin or sub in SL. Casters are usually not that powerful early in an expansion, then the gear is and stats on gear are weak and they play with little haste.

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    I agree with MMO-champion decision to ban you from the forums for a while. I hope you can learn a valuable lesson about negativity and act like an adult next time you want to share something.

Be careful on what you say!
    1. You are not allowed to discuss bann/ infractions. I reported your post

2. I was banned for saying : This time Reckful didnt miss lethal. Which I still find funny

3. Warlocks are still broken and not fun to play against. Nothing negative about saying that, AS BLIZZARD THESELFS ALSO SAID IT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fylth View Post

Rogues literally can abuse corruption the best / bring high burst and high cc in any comp. The only thing holding them back is that demon hunter are as strong, which holds rogues in check.

But lets look at druids:

1. Healer, strong healing , tanky, mid tier cc. Low damage/ risk of dying in stuns/ mana probelms / auto lose vs dh

2. Guardian. Not viable anymore in arena because of nerfs making the specc loss its protection for team mates.

3. Balance. Mid tier tanky. Mid tier damage , mid tier healing. Power creept by every other caster. not viable in any comp over a other class

4. Decent long term pressure, mid tier burst, good cc, not tanky. Would be decent if tanky or if hunter would be strong. But currently powercreept by stronger comps/ classes/ having no viable comp to play

Rogues literally can abuse corruption the best / bring high burst and high cc in any comp. The only thing holding them back is that demon hunter are as strong, which holds rogues in check.

What you want to say is:

Spectral sight counters stealth

But Rogues - any kind of rogue - counters havoc DH.

Thus, the DH is more effective against rogues in BGs and Warmode, but not effective at all in duels/arena.

Vengeance DH might counter rogues, but they can still avoid tanks by cc and running away.

Mained both classes for years now, lets see if the rogue continues to be that powerful in SL, looks promising so far. Last time remember him beeing at his weakest was first season of MoP(s12).

And i really consider the Lock issue solved with SL. No corruptions no obscene amount of haste, lower hp pools etc.

He might return in later SL patches as raidboss, though.

Warlocks currently are very broken due high stats such as haste/mass stack of versatility we speak about 50-60% of one of them. Who says elsewise either plays Warlock or has no clue.

So yes Destruction Warlocks are overpowered with a Pocket healer.

But problem isn't the Warlock class design it's the super benefit from Corruption that does it. Basically Warlocks have permanent Bloodlust on them in PvP. I was watching stream where 60% Versatility Warlock was simply unkillable almost never going below 60% in 2's ¬ against 480 full Gush DK at 2.8CR.

Many players who have achieved 2.2 CR with multiclassing have reached now 2.7 CR with 2 classes in this Season and those are DH, Warlock. So there is no denial those classes are in fact over-tuned and faceroll in general.

Just my 2 cents of observation.
    Last edited by RealAwoken; 2020-07-20 at 11:24 PM.

1. You are not allowed to discuss bann/ infractions. I reported your post

2. I was banned for saying : This time Reckful didnt miss lethal. Which I still find funny

3. Warlocks are still broken and not fun to play against. Nothing negative about saying that, AS BLIZZARD THESELFS ALSO SAID IT
    I can see that you are banned again, I hope this time it's permanent. From what you said about Reckful which is a terrible tragedy, your overall attitude and just how you interact with people is obnoxious and extremely unpleasant.

This community doesn't need people like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see that you are banned again, I hope this time it's permanent. From what you said about Reckful which is a terrible tragedy, your overall attitude and just how you interact with people is obnoxious and extremely unpleasant.

Agreed, fuck that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RealAwoken View Post
    Warlocks currently are very broken due high stats such as haste/mass stack of versatility we speak about 50-60% of one of them. Who says elsewise either plays Warlock or has no clue.

But problem isn't the Warlock class design it's the super benefit from Corruption that does it. Basically Warlocks have permanent Bloodlust on them in PvP. I was watching stream where 60% Versatility Warlock was simply unkillable almost never going below 60% in 2's ¬ against 480 full Gush DK at 2.8CR.

Many players who have achieved 2.2 CR with multiclassing have reached now 2.7 CR with 2 classes in this Season and those are DH, Warlock. So there is no denial those classes are in fact over-tuned and faceroll in general.

It's not the corruptions. Destruction has been broken ever since the Demon Armor change in... late S1? It goes back way longer than the corruptions, the corruptions only exacerbate the issues and making it even more obvious.

If anyone fails to realize that Destruction has been, and is, incredibly broken in PvP for most of BfA then that person is living in a different reality.

Who made you spokesperson of the community ?

Also Iam rather suprised the mods don’t care you discussing banning / refeactions as it is against the rules of mmo champion to do that. You can always report posts.

And update : Warlocks are still broken, and demonhunter with stacked bleed corruption are helping to ruin games without warlocks

Quote Originally Posted by RealAwoken View Post

Yeah, true. Still requires to have a really good healer, though. Did you closely watch those DH streams lately? I watched one going from zero to glad. And while the DH and the dude controlling it was effective in 2s, he always had a multiglad sometimes a rank1 healer, to keep him topped and it seemed his healer does not even lose any hp. Try that with your average healer budd in lfg. The DH player himself was multiglad as well with other classes. So lets end this myth right here and now, that just because a class is easy it grants you glad. You still have to know the arena game and have a great healer to carry your ass to that glad rating.

The other issue is, there are not many setups to play other than dh healer, you cannot faceroll like a rogue or destro lock in 2s as they are very op in this meta, both are very strong with healers like disc and are strong as double DD team too, watch those glads streaming high rated arena as destro lock/shadow priest - or rogue/mage. You will find plenty just by using YT playing actively at glad rating EU and NA.

I think destro/shadow priest has even more potential as the more predictable rogue/mage, if played well.

As long as DH has not many comps or at least 1 effective double DD comp, or at least S tier in 3s, i will not agree with this class beeing that good that it equals a rogue or lock.

Its S tier with a healer in 2s and its great as vengeance tank in rbgs and thats about it.

Just some honest words from a real player and no senseless mass hysteria and hate post you see every day!

- - - Updated - - -

And update : Warlocks are still broken, and demonhunter with stacked bleed corruption are helping to ruin games without warlocks
    Care to explain why stacking GW is exclusive for DH ruining games in 2s?

Who made you spokesperson of the community ?

Also Iam rather suprised the mods don’t care you discussing banning / refeactions as it is against the rules of mmo champion to do that. You can always report posts.

Don't bother answering me, i'm not reading your posts anymore, we are done ^^ Have a good life!

Don't bother answering me, i'm not reading your posts anymore, we are done ^^ Have a good life!
    Reported your post for spam and your other for Bann discussing. Please stay on topic