Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    you understand that we are a main race right?

We are a main race that we receive less new customization than for example the night elves and also our skins that are what we receive the most are given to an allied race.

Since void elves have void skins, I think it would be nice if we had lightforged skins to differentiate the two races thematically.
    Night elves are also main race, as you call it... so what's your point? I'm sure blood elves will get more customization, just be patient.

Yes, I agree that lightforged skins differentiate both races thematically and fits to blood elves. I would actually like to see light and arcane tattoos for blood elves alongside runic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Night elves are also main race, as you call it... so what's your point? I'm sure blood elves will get more customization, just be patient.

Yes, I agree that lightforged skins differentiate both races thematically and fits to blood elves. I would actually like to see light and arcane tattoos for blood elves alongside runic one.
    Hopefully we will see it!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and even though void elves got skin option from blood elves, they have fewer options then they, even with their original void skins included, so they obviously didn't get all of it from blood elves. Should void elves now request 5 more skins to compensate? And if blood elves get these lightforged or san'layn skins, should void elves get another skins to keep it even?

Blood elves got new eye colors + blind eyes options included, hairstyles, new skin colors, pretty unique and fancy jewellery, beard options... how should nightborne feel? They got close to nothing. How about gnomes? How would you feel if blood elves got nothing else until gnomes or goblins got equal number of options?

My point is, if you will compare what your favorite race gets to others, you'll never be satisfied. It's better to focus on things which makes sense for the race and complent its fantasy in meaningful way. Sure, night elves got many nice things... but just be honest, their options were not that great to begin with.

Now, there is pretty good list of what blood elves should get, like tattoos (be it runic, arcane or farstrider), san'layn skins, red eyes, and I'm sure many more will come, devs already said more customization will come in beta and even after launch of Shadowlands. I just find it silly to request something only because others get nice things.
    Another thing that some of us are thinking is that considering that there is nothing in the lore that indicates the Sanlayn are part of the blood elf society and that they are not part of the horde or of the alliance at this time, perhaps they could be added. to both factions! after all they are not something characteristic or thematic or unique of the blood elves they could well have it also the void elves that already have our current skins

I think blood elves could get some nightborne-like options for mages.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    just add arcane tattoos

Well, every class would get that, not only mages. Besides DK and DH customizations, there are no class specific customizations yet. What could be interesting is giving some of DH customizations to warlocks as well... it would suit them well having these fel scars, horns, etc...

Well, every class would get that, not only mages. Besides DK and DH customizations, there are no class specific customizations yet. What could be interesting is giving some of DH customizations to warlocks as well... it would suit them well having these fel scars, horns, etc...
    Yes but I said for mages because I think that would be the best reasoning. Just like paladins were the reason for golden eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

just add arcane tattoos
    Yes, please.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I think all Blood Elves should get the Demon Hunter customization options. The Illidari isn't just Demon Hunters, there are other classes too, it could be a cool way to reflect that. It's basically just adding a Fel Elf option for everyone, I think it would be sick.

It's not like they haven't been around. Green eyes are evidence of Fel corruption in the Blood Elves but who's to say that some Blood Elves didn't overdo it while Kael was still kicking around.

Last edited by shoc; 2020-07-11 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I think all Blood Elves should get the Demon Hunter customization options. The Illidari isn't just Demon Hunters, there are other classes too, it could be a cool way to reflect that. It's basically just adding a Fel Elf option for everyone, I think it would be sick.

It's not like they haven't been around. Green eyes are evidence of Fel corruption in the Blood Elves but who's to say that some Blood Elves didn't overdo it while Kael was still kicking around.

Are you talking about the demons loyal to the legion that we kill everyone?

We already have demon hunters who are not part of the quelthalas are their own faction, personally I prefer to have things related to light! that would be the thematic difference void vs light

something like this

10+ Year Old Account

We already have demon hunters who are not part of the quelthalas are their own faction, personally I prefer to have things related to light! that would be the thematic difference void vs light

something like this
    That’s great if that’s what you’re into, but there are others who dislike the notion that the Blood Elves as a whole are turning into Light Elves.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    That’s great if that’s what you’re into, but there are others who dislike the notion that the Blood Elves as a whole are turning into Light Elves.
    and they would not be the whole of the blood elves is just a customization option

7+ Year Old Account
    A few things I have been thinking about Kael'thas lately...

The other day I was thinking how badass it would be if he somehow returned (..if briefly) and was able to swiftly restore Silvermoon with a single gesture to its rightful state (with the buildings and structures maintained and held by magic) like a cinematic of that would be AMAZING!

But also at the same time I was thinking about the state of Kael'thas, the last time we saw him...I'm pretty sure he was a Demon, or atleast super fel empowered which would...make.him.a.demon. so how is it that he finds himself in the Shadowland at all? He would've went to the Twisting Nether????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    New jewelry is great, but I'm still holding out hope for:
    - farstrider and magister tattoos
    - runic markings
    - dark ranger options (red eyes, some undead type skin tones)
    We better get runic markings, Night Elves got there thing from the concept art..If we don't I might be a tad upset

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post

The other day I was thinking how badass it would be if he somehow returned (..if briefly) and was able to swiftly restore Silvermoon with a single gesture to its rightful state (with the buildings and structures maintained and held by magic) like a cinematic of that would be AMAZING!

But also at the same time I was thinking about the state of Kael'thas, the last time we saw him...I'm pretty sure he was a Demon, or atleast super fel empowered which would...make.him.a.demon. so how is it that he finds himself in the Shadowland at all? He would've went to the Twisting Nether????

- - - Updated - - -

We better get runic markings, Night Elves got there thing from the concept art..If we don't I might be a tad upset
    I wish we could have tempest keep!

7+ Year Old Account
    in the official forum there is a discussion about the lack of unique skin for blood elves! Since void elves have void skin, there are those who believe that blood elves should have light skin color!
    an example that I liked
    I would rather some story development before this becomes a thing, like the eye change should've been a quest or something tied to our Heritage questline, because its a rather important event considering what we know about the Light now and how it has changed

- - - Updated - - -

I wish we could have tempest keep!
    Not sure how that relates

I would rather some story development before this becomes a thing, like the eye change should've been a quest or something tied to our Heritage questline, because its a rather important event considering what we know about the Light now and how it has changed

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how the relates
    kael'thas ever control tempest keep could give it to us as a weapon to defend ourselves!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    How soon till they kill of Lorthemar since Blizz loves to kill off all of the cool warriors?
    Never, he will out live all the original Horde and Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

kael'thas ever control tempest keep could give it to us as a weapon to defend ourselves!
    Still not sure how that relates to what I said, you just made your own statement didn't need to quote me

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    one of the very few brave souls who said no to Thalassian racemixing and he got the villain bat for it
    Funny it was the only time Alleria was even sane. She openly said she could easily have become a blood elf, praised them and called Zendarin unworthy of being a blood elf.

Never, he will out live all the original Horde and Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Still not sure how that relates to what I said, you just made your own statement didn't need to quote me
    What I am saying is that in addition to doing what you propose, he could also give us tempest keep

What I am saying is that in addition to doing what you propose, he could also give us tempest keep
    Rather than Tempest Keep itself, it'd be interesting to see the Belfs design a ship of their own.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Rather than Tempest Keep itself, it'd be interesting to see the Belfs design a ship of their own.
    Yes. Naaru architecture looks a bit out of place for blood elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

Warlocks should evolve a bit more to the fel side, so I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

something like this
    Maybe you should just play humans?

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure they forgot to mention him in Legion so now they pretend that he was not a demon so they can bring him back as a vampire.

This is as crucial as troll beards or night elf leaves. If we don't get it, we should be upset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Funny it was the only time Alleria was even sane. She openly said she could easily have become a blood elf, praised them and called Zendarin unworthy of being a blood elf.
    Vereesa. You know, the irrelevant sister.

Vereesa. You know, the irrelevant sister.
    Gah how did I mix them up?