This eye color thing is tiresome. I sometimes wish that thalassian elves(or every race) had normal eyes and only those who delve in certain type of magic would have glowing eyes. I think this was the case before the Burning crusade. Now everyone has glowing eyes, from simple farmer to elite swordsman. Even in warbringers they shown sylvanas and other high elves with non glowin eyes.

Non-glowing eyes show much more character. For example undead with blind eyes option look much better.

Wtf is this shit? I think it is the lack of iris and pupil.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2020-07-11 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Err... Nightborne?!

Err... blue eye color for belfs too?!

Holy entitlement Batman! You gonna want something for wildhammer tatoos too? How about all the clans you have represented on the mag'har?
    Sheesh... you want race X. That is fine. But you are owed nothing.
    What we want is for something for blood elves that is a unique skin tone or something that is fucking visual to see when you are wearing full armour.

Jewelry which won't show unless your wearing bikini armour is rediculous. Hair styles are 99% the same when it comes to void elves having blood elf styles with a handful of their own. Much like having all the blood elf skin tones plus their own.

Essentially just give blood elves undead skin tones and red eyes to balance void elf void skin tones and void eyes. So both sides have something highly visual and unique. Not one side absorbing 90% of the other side plus their own stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Hello, new me!

Between a Void and a High place

I kinda love how the new customization make the player character look like a middle point between HE and VE NPC's, like a missing link.

Regardless, for some reason I'd like if they started making some of the random HE NPC's use the VE model (like battlemages, guardians, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Essentially just give blood elves undead skin tones and red eyes to balance void elf void skin tones and void eyes. So both sides have something highly visual and unique. Not one side absorbing 90% of the other side plus their own stuff.
    Indeed that would be good deal. Those who want san'layn or dark rangers would be satisfied i think. Of course the people who wanted vampiric racials and more bat-like cutomization wont be fully satisfied, but i think it would be similar victory for them, just like high elven customization is victory for pro-helfers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello, new me!

You look good!

Also they gave High Elves Sorceresses there the violet eyes and silver versions of the jewelry armband and necklace! So awesome

I think these armbands are just untextured But nice catch, i didnt notice that.

Hello, new me!

The purple eyes of the NPCs are so much better than those of the VE customization, I hope they will also be available to players.

- - - Updated - - -

What we want is for something for blood elves that is a unique skin tone or something that is fucking visual to see when you are wearing full armour.

Jewelry which won't show unless your wearing bikini armour is rediculous. Hair styles are 99% the same when it comes to void elves having blood elf styles with a handful of their own. Much like having all the blood elf skin tones plus their own.

I think Blizzard won't do it, for the simple reason that blood elves have the paladin class.

Undead and paladin don't go together.

Love that one. With my overall favorite hunter set in the game, t19/glad season 1 Legion. All color tints are so cool, and fits so well on elves.

Gimme beta already!

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    You look good!

Also they gave High Elves Sorceresses there the violet eyes and silver versions of the jewelry armband and necklace! So awesome
    The jewelry on NPCs is buggy. It lacks textures at the moment and it's not intended (it happens with all female belf NPCs). They haven't adjusted the NPCs yet.
    Whatever...

3+ Year Old Account
    when will they de-retcon the High Elf Sorcesses? I want my sexy floating ladies in lingerie back
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

But, belves already have green and gold eyes and now will have high elvish turquise. Don't you think you are being greedy? Belves still have more hair styles, more color choices on top of the jewelry you dismiss like velves have anything they don't .
    I will say again. If you want or would like more, it's fine. But you really aren't owed anything. You still have more aswell. If anything it's the void elves that need more options.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-07-11 at 12:52 PM.

I’m loving my new skin, but I really hope we get some colorful tattoos to help set apart blood and void elves.

I feel tattoos may are coming. I think the moment Blizzard decided to give void elves natural skins, it also decided to add some way to set them apart, and I feel tattoos would be the perfect way.

Gold, orange, red or green colors? Blood elf.
    Void, blue, violet or magenta? Void elf.

Bonus points if the patterns are also different: runic/ordered/geometric forms for blood elves; twisting, coiling sharp lines for void elves.
    Whatever...

good now that blizz confirmed that the new customizations are the high elves that we saw in the game! I think it would be great if on the side of the horde we had as an NPC a auric sunchacer that had the title of high elf representative! it is a logical and simple way to link new customizations with lore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    good now that blizz confirmed that the new customizations are the high elves that we saw in the game! I think it would be great if on the side of the horde we had as an NPC a auric sunchacer that had the title of high elf representative! it is a logical and simple way to link new customizations with lore!
    Auric is an Alliance character and will remain so.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Auric is an Alliance character and will remain so.
    the last time we saw him was in quelthalas and he said that the children of silvermoon must be united!As I say blizz confirmed that the customizations represent the high elf npc therefore auric could be the simple explanation for the people...

10+ Year Old Account
    the last time we saw him was in quelthalas and he said that the children of silvermoon must be united!As I say blizz confirmed that the customizations represent the high elf npc therefore auric could be the simple explanation for the people...

He was neutral toward the Horde and friendly toward the Alliance. Plus we already have Alliance blood elves in Telogrus Rift. That doesn't mean we need a blood elf representative in Stormwind.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

He was neutral toward the Horde and friendly toward the Alliance. Plus we already have Alliance blood elves in Telogrus Rift. That doesn't mean we need a blood elf representative in Stormwind.
    no one is talking about blood elves, we are talking about high elves and blizz confirmed that customization makes npcs high elves playable. therefore I think that the best way to connect the npcs high elves with the playable blood elves is Auric that he is the high elf representative and we saw him in quelthalas

10+ Year Old Account
    no one is talking about blood elves, we are talking about high elves and blizz confirmed that customization makes npcs high elves playable. therefore I think that the best way to connect the npcs high elves with the playable blood elves is Auric that he is the high elf representative and we saw him in quelthalas
    Yeah. Just find another npc. Auric is an Allerian elf. Alleria is Alliance and the Allerian elves are Alliance aswell. Blizzard just needs to give you a new blue-eyed blood elf npc.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2020-07-11 at 05:42 PM.

Yeah. Just find another npc. Auric is an Allerian elf. Alleria is Alliance and the Allerian elves are Alliance aswell. Blizzard just needs to give you a new blue-eyed blood elf npc.
    but he was already established as the high elf representative in quelthalas! Why should we change it? I think we already have a story and we should stick with it.

Wasn't there a dev interview a long time ago that said Blood Elves might get their blue eyes back as the Sunwell cleansed the fel taint over time? That seems like the most logical and reasonable "lore" explanation for blue eyes on blood elves. Players can obviously headcanon their own character's origin of course.