Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ergh, covenants affect your abilities beyond cosmetics? Guess i will need to look into which is best for the sims, because that's all really matters, story wise i can do all of them on my alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Ergh, covenants affect your abilities beyond cosmetics? Guess i will need to look into which is best for the sims, because that's all really matters, story wise i can do all of them on my alt.
    This one has a 35yd teleport on a 1m cooldown and 1.5s cast; this seems to be by far the "best" one to pick.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god they made Druids the only class with a downside, I was almost tempted to play Shadowlands but now I know which class they're going to nerf to oblivion

seriously they just need to delete the class if they're going to make a feature they won't shut the hell up about not worth using
    Last edited by ASO; 2020-07-16 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    This one has a 35yd teleport on a 1m cooldown and 1.5s cast; this seems to be by far the "best" one to pick.
    Gingi is currently streaming hunter on beta in mythic+ and says as of now Kyrian seems to be the best for hunter due to the soulbinds. So you have a twotime back to back MDI champion not choosing Venthyr.