Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    in wows case i dont think its possible to do otherwise, it used to be that expansions resets were fine cuz that was always the norm
    but now resets happen every patch, it removes the fun ( for me at least ) and makes everything eelse pointless.
    Well... that is one of the things i don't think will ever change again for wow.

This game had HORRIBLE problems for new or returning players to catch up in any way. People wanted it changed and they did. In Wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    This sounds like a borrowed power thread. Borrowed power has to exist, if we kept getting new abilities and talents every xpac we'd have a ton of fucking shit, none of which could be balanced. Blizz could never add all of the shit they added for Legion weapons to the game that would stick around forever. Imagine trying to balance that, on top
    They could add spells and talents every xpac for the next 20 years and I would still have less abilities than I had in MoP and I had no problem with how many abilities I had then.
    Perhaps the current player skill level is just very very low?

This argument countered in an easy question with an easy answer:
    Q-Did you benefit from the system in the current patch?
    A-Yes? Then it wasn’t a waste. No? Then you didn’t do anything in the game that it was necessary for and you have no reason to complain about a system that you don’t have to participate in.

There. Ends all issue with the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Tier sets with great set bonuses and gemslots from forever say hi.
    Legendaries say hi.
    Legiondaries (partly) say hi.
    God OP trinkets from forever say hi.
    Basically this has never happened before. And the reason this is happening is becuase this system was a clownfiesta from the get go.
    A character with the best gear poosible from the previous expansion was always ahead in leveling in the new expac. They never had to think on switching to greens, and had to think twice to equip a blue quest reward.
    Don't forget how BiS purple gear from Wrath was instantly outclassed by a random green gear in Cata.

This is normal for an expansion, and I can think of only two exceptions:
    - When I started WoD the gear on my lock was good and I only started replacing it in the last zone (IIRC).
    - You kept your legendary gear until 115.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean they had 3-4 months before their rep dropped to make back the gold. they could easily sell 4-6 carries a week for 6 million gold per carry. that's 24 million a week for 12-16 weeks. I don't know how much they borrowed though
    I think they were 65mill in the hole at the kill.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But interested in what the other things are that corruption has been doing in pvp. Newsworthy for MMO C?
    1.Stacking Gushing Wound makes it your primary source of damage.

If you don't have Gushing wound in PvP, you can auto surrender any prolonged Battle.

2.Tanks stacking TD and oneshotting people, doesn't work as consistently as Infinite Stars stacking however.

I mean, we could also include things that were fixed earlier on:

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh...that one...thought it got nerfed
    Nerfed doesn't mean it's no longer viable, it still offers consistent damage and is the best choice for any class that cannot abuse those stats multipliers in PvP (*ahem* Destro Locks).

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    They could add spells and talents every xpac for the next 20 years and I would still have less abilities than I had in MoP and I had no problem with how many abilities I had then.
    Perhaps the current player skill level is just very very low?
    I didn't say anything about player skill, I was talking about Blizzard having to balance everything.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    That's just WoW period.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck is that "spot on"?

The 1! person who got lucky with stars procs and saved echoes for months to do something that got hotfixed in less than a week is an exception.

And 20 tank solo mythic nzoth? It's like you chose not to read that retarded fucking sentence and just blindly agreed with the "person" that cant figure out the difference between 1 person and 20 people.
    Not sure why I respond to you again, but yes, corruption has many flaws. I agreed 100% with Kralljin's post about "Corruption is a top contender for the "most broken System in WoW". Just because you think it's cool, does not mean that corruption is a broken system. I mean, anyone can see that. Whether you think it's fun or not(I thought the concept was cool) got zero to do with it.

But we know you are not here to discuss "your" opinion. You just go around everyday trying to tell people they are "wrong" with some nonsense arguments.

When I created this topic my concern was that I could not explain my opinion because English is not my first language ...! I believe that some people got my point but many are just telling me something like ...
    "Blizzard kills everything you do in the last expansion when a new one is coming. This is normal noob. Next."
    I've been playing since 2005 and I know it, dudes. Don't worry about it.
    What I'm questioning is about everything we spent months achieving with the cost of a lot of time and grind disappearing WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING PLACED IN PLACE! Okay, corruption power is going to disappear and I hate this system too! But I spent months to get it (otherwise my character is not viable in PVE or PVP...) and I think it is very unfair that nothing be added to us in exchange for that.
    The devs just say something like "next week everything you've achieved in the last few months goes to waste because a new system is coming .."! I don't agree with that. There should be a way for us to be rewarded for the time / grind we spend ...!
    You can disagree with me. I respect this! But that was what I wanted to talk about in the topic ..! So please stop with "This has always happened, maybe you are new". It is not the case here.
    Sorry about bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    What I'm questioning is about everything we spent months achieving with the cost of a lot of time and grind disappearing WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING PLACED IN PLACE! Okay, corruption power is going to disappear and I hate this system too! But I spent months to get it (otherwise my character is not viable in PVE or PVP...) and I think it is very unfair that nothing be added to us in exchange for that
    We aren't really owed anything in terms of how much time we've spent grinding though. It'd be nice to have something in return but honestly corruptions are such a shit stain on the game that I really don't care if they take the "rip off the band aid" approach.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I created this topic my concern was that I could not explain my opinion because English is not my first language ...! I believe that some people got my point but many are just telling me something like ...
    "Blizzard kills everything you do in the last expansion when a new one is coming. This is normal noob. Next."
    I've been playing since 2005 and I know it, dudes. Don't worry about it.
    What I'm questioning is about everything we spent months achieving with the cost of a lot of time and grind disappearing WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING PLACED IN PLACE! Okay, corruption power is going to disappear and I hate this system too! But I spent months to get it (otherwise my character is not viable in PVE or PVP...) and I think it is very unfair that nothing be added to us in exchange for that.
    The devs just say something like "next week everything you've achieved in the last few months goes to waste because a new system is coming .."! I don't agree with that. There should be a way for us to be rewarded for the time / grind we spend ...!
    You can disagree with me. I respect this! But that was what I wanted to talk about in the topic ..! So please stop with "This has always happened, maybe you are new". It is not the case here.
    Sorry about bad english.
    So you want a system to be added so you can have a bridge between the systems that currently exist in BFA but are going away, and the new systems that are coming in SL... is that accurate? Or are you saying you dont want them to remove the BFA systems because you worked so hard to get them?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So you want a system to be added so you can have a bridge between the systems that currently exist in BFA but are going away, and the new systems that are coming in SL... is that accurate? Or are you saying you dont want them to remove the BFA systems because you worked so hard to get them?
    I would like each type of resource, relics, essences, atefact power, honor, conquest, corruption, X-coins, etc., etc., etc. and no matter what this is called ... it disappears to have the new resources in the new expansion ... BUT ... not just disappear ... but that they could be exchanged for items, gold, or anything useful that could be used in the next expansion.
    Every new expansion is always the same. They say:
    "Be happy boys !!! All the resources you have obtained in the last two years will be thrown away and you will now start a new adventure".
    But I would like to hear something like:
    "Be happy boys !!! All the resources you have obtained in the last two years can be exchanged for some useful resources to use in the next expansion, or gold, or green or blue items at vendors ... so you can start the next expansion without feeling like you've lost something".
    Am I asking too much?
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-07-13 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    It'll be funny to see if Limit and Method can pay off their debt.
    Hope they cant, the race for realm first is just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Major selling point of patch is so bad it’s being completely removed one patch later. Hip hip HOORAY!

If this isn’t enough evidence to convince people that the game has turned to absolute and utter shit idk what will
    It was never intended to go into Shadowlands.

I guess you'll just need to invent another reason the game you're too addicted to leave is bad.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    From another site:
    "Corruption Will be Removed in the Shadowlands Prepatch!
    Game Director Ion Hazzikostas confirmed that Corruptions will completely removed in the 9.0 Shadowlands Prepatch, while Essences and Azerite Powers will only stop working in Shadowlands content."

Now I ask you:
    Is it weird that I have this huge sense of wasted time every time an expansion ends and another starts?
    Do you remember your legendary BIS from Legion that you spent hours, days, weeks or months to drop ?? What are they for now?
    And all the essences and azerite power that I've grind like crazy in the last few months ?? They just stop working ??
    Okay ... a new expansion will arrive and we have to "disconnect" from the old theme of the last expansion .. but they simply tell us to throw our wasted time in the trash. I don't think it's fair.
    There should be a way for our legendary items from other expansions, essences, azerite power, corruption and everything we spent a lot of time to get exchanged for something precious to use in the next expansion. Just my (maybe unpopular) opinion...!

(p.s: sorry about some mystake. English os not my first lenguage)
    This happens literally every expansion. The last expansion where Gear from a previous Expansion was somewhat "useful" upon hitting max level of the current Expac was literally 13 years ago.

When you play a sequel to other Videogames do you expect to keep everything from the first game?

What the hell is this argument lmao.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Major selling point of patch is so bad it’s being completely removed one patch later. Hip hip HOORAY!

If this isn’t enough evidence to convince people that the game has turned to absolute and utter shit idk what will
    You mean the System based entirely around the theme of the Patch? You don't fucking say. It's almost like Isle of Quel'danas was useless once Wrath launched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Wonder how many BILLIONS of gold has been spent on corruption BoEs for just 1 patch, im sure it was worth it. /s
    How many billions of Gold is spent every patch? How many People were retarded enough to think it would carry over?

Having aquired the best gear should give a serious head start on the first 2-3 levels of leveling then it can get outdated but not before. I want a natural flow replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your current gear is always useless with every expansion.