Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Why? Horde is still capable of fighting. Alliance won last time only because of civil war. If we get rid of the fifth column, we have chance to win. It is better to get rid of night elf threat before it becomes more dangerous.
    They just lost both warfronts, could not defend their new allied city. If anything, Ogrimmar would be crushed from two sides... and the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    Yes, but I know that he is in real pain.
    Not a fight where Shandris cannot participate because he is far away. Tyrande and maiev do not fight because this because the script needs it.
    The chimeras are missing and the circle doesn't help either.

If the horde is going to win it has to be Honor. Everything against everything. Not a Varock fighting armed civilians.
    Also no Keepers of the Grove, Dryrads, Wild Gods, Stone Giants...
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2020-07-14 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Ah yes... diplomacy is no boot licking. What is he supposed to do? Bury his axe in her head?
    He at least defied Varian for a moment and seemed to be willing to fight over keeping him out of Alliance hands.

Lol they burned down one city and it’s genocide?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    He at least defied Varian for a moment and seemed to be willing to fight over keeping him out of Alliance hands.
    Its the circle of the hoooooooorde. They have to kill us aaaaaaaaaaalll. Or the fans will be pisssed. *singingLionKing*

Lol that would mean every horde race would want another war for no reason whatsoever.

Tauren would probably be pissed. Nightborne have not been that happy about the last war. Bloodelves would probably stay with them but they are allready splintered thanks to void elves a potentially returning kael thas won't make that better. Goblins would join in no doubt. Orcs ar probably quite tired right now. Undead have their own problem right now in being homeless. Trolls... yeah ok they would definitly welcome it after rastakhan.

Pandaren and Foxicons can probably be ignored.

Alliance on the other hand would join hands all of them and start singing kumbaya while slaughtering all of them first being silvermoon.
    According to dialogues, Sylvanas had support of the people. Only leaders were traitorous.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    According to dialogues, Sylvanas had support of the people. Only leaders were traitorous.
    Correct. Had!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    I'd rather see an actual morally grey Horde instead of the straight up EVIL one that was shown in the War of Thorns. The Horde was the cause of a World Tree burning and the genocide of a race. If we could find a middle ground between genocide and boot licking I'd be happy.
    You mean like Cataclysm with Garrosh? It worked.

But people complained that it was too evil. In retrospect these people probably regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    You mean like Cataclysm with Garrosh? It worked.

But people complained that it was too evil. In retrospect these people probably regret it.
    Or Sylvanas in Legion. She did some private secret stuff but her main role was defense of Azeroth.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

yes, not wanting to lose more of your people in meaningless war = alliance boot licking puppet scum. makes sense.

Ah yes... diplomacy is no boot licking. What is he supposed to do? Bury his axe in her head?
    Actually, yes. That would've been better.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Actually, yes. That would've been better.
    And then the same people would be back in this forum complaining about the faction conflict story being old and cross faction should be enabled

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    “I bring you the sincere apology of the Horde.” and promise he'll bring Sylvanas' head to her

Horde leader = Alliance puppet

Shadows Rising ---- War Crimes
    Tyrande ---- Jaina
    Sylvanas ---- Garrosh

Thrall is still Thrall.
    you know the ppl on this website are a bunch of redpill freaks when they see a leader taking responsibility for the crimes of his people as "licking the boots" of the victim.

Infracted.

Oh and congratulations, you've figured out what tropes are.only like 15 years later
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-07-14 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i want that, good war is always good, is one of thigns that make this game fun

we can always have a ceasefire, for reasons, then go back to fight with each other without a problem

the big problem is how they are shoving this peace trashtalk everyone, like is everyone focus, drop that shit and we are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    War... War(craft) never changes...

I'm fairly certain they will never really give up on that. Even now its just a armistice.
    So expect another BfA which will be disliked. Same stale old formula does not, in fact, work for most people repeatedly.

And then the same people would be back in this forum complaining about the faction conflict story being old and cross faction should be enabled
    I believe that no matter what happens in the lore of WoW, people are going to cry and complain. But the reality is, from WC1-WC3, from Vanilla thru BFA it has been a faction war. I cannot imagine we will ever be a unified faction, it will just never happen. People need to stop expecting the game to be the vision of what they want. The silent majority( folks who don't come here and dork it up like us ), love the faction war and never want to be apart of the other faction. So unless they have a third faction move into the fold, this is how it will always be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So expect another BfA which will be disliked. Same stale old formula does not, in fact, work for most people repeatedly.
    no rly, why do you think its either 8 or 80? BfA failed not because the old formula, but because they shit on the old formula and try to sell like it was

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I believe that no matter what happens in the lore of WoW, people are going to cry and complain. But the reality is, from WC1-WC3, from Vanilla thru BFA it has been a faction war. I cannot imagine we will ever be a unified faction, it will just never happen. People need to stop expecting the game to be the vision of what they want. The silent majority( folks who don't come here and dork it up like us ), love the faction war and never want to be apart of the other faction. So unless they have a third faction move into the fold, this is how it will always be.
    I don’t expect Horde and Alliance to be a single faction either, but due to the limitations of MMORPG storytelling, war between player factions will always be half-baked, ending like a wet firecracker every time, neither side can totally win, even minor victories come at the expense of the other side, so anything they do will upset half the playerbase (Balancing things out is Blizzard’s biggest weakness)

Blizz needs to decide, are we fighting each other, or huge world-ending threats? Hopping between the two, forgiving attacks to temporarily join forces “for the greater good” is getting quite ridiculous by now...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I don’t expect Horde and Alliance to be a single faction either, but due to the limitations of MMORPG storytelling, war between player factions will always be half-baked, ending like a wet firecracker every time, neither side can totally win, even minor victories come at the expense of the other side, so anything they do will upset half the playerbase (Balancing things out is Blizzard’s biggest weakness)

Blizz needs to decide, are we fighting each other, or huge world-ending threats? Hopping between the two, forgiving attacks to temporarily join forces “for the greater good” is getting quite ridiculous by now...
    I agree with you 100%.

I do not think we should be "joining forces" as much as we do. It devalues the wars greatly and makes them feel meaningless.

I also REALLY hate the story of BFA. It just doesn't make sense. For example, the alliance kills Rastakhan, even though they he was doing what was best for his people and had VERY Little to do with the A/H war. The alliance attacking them was crazy and made zero sense in the grand scheme of things. Then the very next patch we team up with the folks that literally just tried to kill us, and killed a leader from a race of people who just joined our faction. Fuck how is it possible to write so poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK but if you fail to act with honor again, we will end you!.. For realsies this time!..

Patch 11.3 Horde Council drank cool-aid and went to war on all life, its up to Zappyboi and Anduin to stop them ND save Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I think at this point the horde can shove their sincere apologies, lol. It's no use being apologetic if once every three years your leader goes rogue and betrays all humanity.

But you're right, the horde should not lick the alliance's boots. I think it would be sufficient if they didn't bring the world to the brink of annihilation just for once, no apologies needed.
    As a member of the Horde, we are also sick of Blizzards lazy fucking writing. Tell you what, for the interest of fairness, next xpac Anduin can go full blown Hitler and we can raid SW

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Both of which ironically ended up breaking the Horde and leaving it in a far worse state than when they first took power.
    Did it? Sylvanas recruited multiple more races to the Horde and by the time of her leaving the Horde, it had the only army on Azeroth capable of fighting N'Zoth's forces as per the very character in your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Blood elves and forsaken remain Horde races thanks to warchiefs like Thrall and Vol'jin, who treated the Horde as an actual family and not just as pawns for war. That's why these races sided against Garrosh and Sylvanas (once she revealed her true sinister nature).
    Yeah, once she did that. Even mere moments prior to that the stark majority of the Horde stood behind her and the war against Alliance. You just highlighted one of the reasons why your previous assertion is wrong. An interesting move, to be sure, but I question its success.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Thrall wants peace and realises the night elves have been very slighted recently, so it's to be expected. Just as long as it won't lead to more "penance" for his people.

I'd personally ignore Tyrande's bitchfit, but I was a Loyalist after all.
    I don't know, Thrall and "penance" for his people kinda go hand in hand. Now that he's in a position of power again you can basically rest assured he'll find an even shittier desert to resettle the Horde to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.