Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    billy connolly

can't think of any others

Sarah Silverman, Marc Maron, Louis CK, Bill Burr, Jerry Seinfield, Aziz Ansari, Dave Chappelle, Bo Burnham, Ricky Gevais, Hannibal Buress, Bernie Mack, a bunch of others.

Bernie Mack was so funny in the early days I almost died laughing. Like I blacked the fuck out and got light-headed. When his set was filthy, holy smokes.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tom Gleeson, The Axis of Awesome are the only two I have seen

Red Green, Jeff Dunham and Danny Bhoy

All 3 they were great show but the way Danny Bhoy works off the audience made me laugh so hard.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Rock
    Dave Chappelle
    Steve Hoffstetter
    Katt Williams
    Steve Harvey
    D.L Hughley
    Kathleen Madigan
    A bunch of others that probably wouldn't be anywhere near recognizable.

Comics I want to see live Sarah Silverman, Kathy Griffih, Louis C.K
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

apart from a couple of local austrian ones, i have recently seen john cleese, and he was great. a couple of misses but all around a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Gilbert ripped on midgets the whole show
    I saw Dave Attell a few years ago and he was doing his little person bit. One of the kitchen staff was a little person and was watching the show now and then near me. Middle of the bit, I saw Dave look over and noticed her and he ended that section pretty abruptly (I'd heard it before and there was definitely more to it that he cut off).

Besides Attell, I've seen George Carlin, Dennis Miller (before he went all conservative), and Steven Wright.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jeff Dunham is the only comedian i have seen live.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Carrot Top (free show)
    Dave Attell
    Lewis Black
    Doug Stanhope(2x)
    Neal Brennan

Jim Jefferies. Even roasted some cunt that offered him a joint for some cheap exposure for extras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Gilbert Gottfried and Carlos Mencia. Gilbert ripped on midgets the whole show and Carlos only stole a few jokes. Overall, both were pretty good and would see them again.
    Isnt that his whole thing? Steal jokes and wrap em in either a latino scenario or latin accent?

None. Find it hard to justify going to them, and concerts for that matter.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Jim Jefferies. Even roasted some cunt that offered him a joint for some cheap exposure for extras.

- - - Updated - - -

Isnt that his whole thing? Steal jokes and wrap em in either a latino scenario or latin accent?
    That's what a lot of people say but it didn't bother me. Definitely check him out if you're looking for something to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barry Humphries, Bo Burnham, and Hannah Gadsby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge stand up fan, but unfortunately haven't seen anyone live.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I saw a Weird Al concert. That's as close as I've ever gotten, and as close as I ever expect to get, cause I find the vast majority of comedians only SLIGHTLY more enjoyable than stepping on a nail then getting kicked in the balls.

Just Jim Gaffigan so far
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis