Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    are you really saying you rather log on in 6 months and feel forced to play all day every day to get your legendary?
    What? No, I like the current system. Can't wait for Shadowlands.

I'm just saying that people who doesn't should go play something else because what we are getting is just World of Warcraft 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Don't judge it from the beta. Million and one things can change, also you have to consider WHO are saying this. Not many "nonames" have alpha access, and content creators tend to hype up stuff like this, and fans are being fans. Remember islands? EVERY CONTENT creator said its a-ma-zing.
    i haven't heard anything good about islands since their inception. Please don't try to drag me down to your level of negativity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    What? No, I like the current system. Can't wait for Shadowlands.

I'm just saying that people who doesn't should go play something else because what we are getting is just World of Warcraft 9.
    I mean i was bering general, not you directly, more piggybacking off what you were saying, talking to the "reader"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    i haven't heard anything good about islands since their inception. Please don't try to drag me down to your level of negativity
    Well i have heard TONS of good things about islands from my viewerbase

1. mindless combat is fun, grab a podcast or watch a movie while mindlessly slaughtering stuff forever in the background'
    2. cool way to get pets and mounts and toys! can get them as drops, and buy stuff garunteed stuff from the vendor, or more chances at stuff
    3. make money, sell pets, sell tmogs, make a bit of money passivly
    4. fun way to get AP. islands rotate constantly, erach island is slighlty different every time you run it, and its so much better then just 1000000 maw of souls runs was, same every single time.
    5. fighting against the ai is cool, its cool how the AI works
    6. the pvp mode is really fun, there is some really cool stratergy to doing it in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    My plan is to farm my Arathi plate set and level some different races for Shadowlands. I am not gonna try to enter completive content and that's fine. I should have enough to keep me busy until Shadowlands launch.
    so, imo, its totally fine to check in.