Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Waking up to my recently passed dog not being in his usual spot on the sofa or on the stairs. I always expect to see him somewhere around the house even though I know it's not going to happen any more.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

how messed up I can get

Quote Originally Posted by Shivani Sharma View Post
    Not going out for shopping because of COVID-19
    Ebay's your friend! I've begun a Funko Pop collection during the stay at home guidelines the past month.

The case of the dead 3-year old here in Sweden, "Lilla Hjärtat". Placed into foster care at a very young age due to parents being addicts and highly dysfunctional. The authorities some years later decide that the parents have "cleaned up", and thus return the child to her biological parents.

Now she's dead. She was found dead, she could've stayed with her loving, stable foster parents and lived.

Makes me angry and pissed off as well as sad.

Also, there's a big exposé on our beef and milk business, with animal cruelty being allowed in the name of profits, with too fucking WEAK means of stopping and controlling that shit.

What makes me sad and furious in that case, is seeing supposedly well behaved farmers and the people at the top attempt to gaslight the whole thing, trying to shift the focus onto the animal rights-activists and people filming without permission inside the barns where the animals are suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Waking up to my recently passed dog not being in his usual spot on the sofa or on the stairs. I always expect to see him somewhere around the house even though I know it's not going to happen any more.
    I know the feeling, it absolutely sucks...

Graduated this past May and do not have a position lined up for the next school year yet.... ugh ugh ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was browsing a gallery of hot chicks and pizza, and I was more interested in the pizza.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Dr Phil had a segment on a serial killer and he killed a bunch of kittens.

3+ Year Old Account
    What do you have in your collection already ?

Teeth being sucky, never had a problem before, it all started this year. One after another, like bowling pins.

I guess a lifestyle of peanuts and Coke has taken a toll on my teeth-station.

I've been relatively chipper today, but yesterday read yet another bit of a small change to a game caused by its alleged implications of racism. In this particular case it required more mental gymnastics than usual, so I was that much more disappointed in mankind's lack of reason. Then I read a Nathan Grayson article on Kotaku and got even sadder.

My family's dog died over 15 years ago, but I still kinda expect him to run at me when I open the front door to my parents home.
    Last edited by Viconia; 2020-07-16 at 01:11 PM.

Remembered a video about shark fin poaching that made me cry a few years back.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have my sympathies.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Waking up to find my dying kitten that I found 2 days ago with a pretty nasty bite mark around her neck and tried saving dead, I fed her last night and she went to sleep, I hope the little one left in peace.
    Also just another day of generally getting more and more disappointment in humans, politics, and the world, that's routine at this point.

thinking about my father who passed in 2016 he was such an awesome oldtimer

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Monday.

My mom find out she have a cancer. Second time in her life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LionX View Post
    My mom find out she have a cancer. Second time in her life.
    That is no good at all. Hope she beats it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.