Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Give this command a try and see if it does anything

/console actioncam off

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Give this command a try and see if it does anything

/console actioncam off
    Thank you but yeah I've tried this before. This is actually nothing of that, its intentional put in for legion according a blue post
    Last edited by Tyze; 2020-07-16 at 03:20 PM.

As soon as I noticed this, I hated it. It doesnt make me nauseous but just having the whole screen shake when using certain melee abilities is weird in the first place. It was fine for large mobs walking around but that's as far as camera shaking should go.

I imagine this guy doesn't play BGs either because even if he plays a class that has no screen shake abilities. Getting hit by a thunderclap, judgment strikes and other screen shake causing abilities will also cause the victims screen to shake. This is just a drawback to a very poor attempt to fix a broken combat system, the new animations and screen effects are not an actual fix to the overall horrible pvp system and everyone knows this but every type of combat is now affected just so players can be given some indication of what they are being hit by because the animations and screen shaking effects.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    As soon as I noticed this, I hated it. It doesnt make me nauseous but just having the whole screen shake when using certain melee abilities is weird in the first place. It was fine for large mobs walking around but that's as far as camera shaking should go.

I imagine this guy doesn't play BGs either because even if he plays a class that has no screen shake abilities. Getting hit by a thunderclap, judgment strikes and other screen shake causing abilities will also cause the victims screen to shake. This is just a drawback to a very poor attempt to fix a broken combat system, the new animations and screen effects are not an actual fix to the overall horrible pvp system and everyone knows this but every type of combat is now affected just so players can be given some indication of what they are being hit by because the animations and screen shaking effects.
    I mostly play pve yeah, I didn't know that other players abilites affected me too, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    Thank you but yeah I've tried this before. This is actually nothing of that, its intentional put in for legion according a blue post
    Damn, hopefully they fix it. I get motion sick too but luckily only in cars when I am not looking at the road.

When standing perfectly still like that, yes I can notice the camera shake. But in game when actually playing, the camera is constantly moving because my character is constantly moving and I'm adjusting in order to see mechanics....I'd never be able to notice camera shake in actual game play.

I feel sorry for those that do, it's just a little mind blowing that it's even noticeable in normal game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    When standing perfectly still like that, yes I can notice the camera shake. But in game when actually playing, the camera is constantly moving because my character is constantly moving and I'm adjusting in order to see mechanics....I'd never be able to notice camera shake in actual game play.

I feel sorry for those that do, it's just a little mind blowing that it's even noticeable in normal game play.

I agree with that. In raid on high movements, I dont feel it and I do not feel any nausea.
    I mostly feel it in the open world, solo questing and wqs.

I made line for you guys. I notice this very much and it affects my game experience.
    I don't want to whine or annoy people with this, I'm just saying what I'd like to be changed.
    Since Shadowlands is in beta I might just try.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a bigger effect yeah. I need to look away during that.

- - - Updated - - -

No need for anger. It's feedback and a issue I have to deal with.
    I’ve never noticed any screen shake Caused by ability use even while maining ret. I’m sure I’ll catch flak from the angry people for not seeing it just like the others who said they didn’t notice it, but yeah.
    Last edited by Mardux; 2020-07-16 at 03:39 PM.

Gotta love how many people jumped straight to bullying OP

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    I’ve never noticed any screen shake Caused by ability use even while maining ret. I’m sure I’ll catch flak from the angry people for not seeing it just like the others who said they didn’t notice it, but yeah.
    You probably wont.
    Most people who got flak for not noticing it were asshats saying "HOW ARE THIS PROBLEM? IM NOT AFFECT"

Its fine to not notice. I never noticed. But hopefully they add a toggle for accessability.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with that. In raid on high movements, I dont feel it and I do not feel any nausea.
    I mostly feel it in the open world, solo questing and wqs.
    Idk I use a and d for straving and always use my mouse to move around while pressing the keys on there, so I am always moving and adjusting.

I guess if you are a player that doesnt use hes/her mouse that much like that, small things like this will be noticeable faster.

Hopefully you can figure a way for you.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-07-16 at 07:41 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Edit: Mods can delete thread, doesn't seem like it fits on MMO-Champion.
    I'm pretty sure you've made this thread before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Damn, hopefully they fix it. I get motion sick too but luckily only in cars when I am not looking at the road.
    I used to do that a ton. Got to the point of vomiting. I've ridden on a ton of rollercoasters in the night since then, I don't get motion sick from cars anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I never noticed this. But your best bet would be trying this in the official forums or reddit since I don't think developers walk into MMO Champion
    They do. Got one to come lol out the leak from jericho I got last leak season.

Got email from Blizzard: The team is aware of the problem. Understanding the scope of where these kinds of effects happen can take some time. Please rest assured, the team is aware of this issue, and we are looking into possible solutions, but at this time I can’t give you an estimate of when changes might be implemented.

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us about this, and your dedication to helping make Blizzard experiences epic for everyone!

Best,
    Blizzard Accessibility

-

But since this thread isn't of any interest to most people I wanted to share the email. Mods can close thread