15+ Year Old Account
    Good news, the US is not the only Country run by morons.

Bolivia approved chlorine dioxide as a treatment for the coronavirus.

Based on a study about its effectiveness tested on pigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Yay, the US is spoken on the same terms as a developing country.

On a more serious note, that actually is par for the course given the state of things there.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The real Karen is the one who's all mad they and their kids have to wear masks and they don't want to.

That's you btw.
    But I've already said, repeatedly, that I'm happy to wear a mask. No, I don't have to. I choose to wear one.

Your problem, and also others on this forum, is that you can't see the middle ground. It's this knee-jerk, black and white mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    But I've already said, repeatedly, that I'm happy to wear a mask. No, I don't have to. I choose to wear one.
    Spoken like a true Karen, demands praise and recognition for doing what is simply nominally expected of them.

Your problem, and also others on this forum, is that you can't see the middle ground. It's this knee-jerk, black and white mentality.
    Social responsibility has no middle ground. You are either socially responsible to people around you or you are not.

"Oh I don't have to wear a mask, you should all be thankful that I did"
    "Oh my poor kids shouldn't have to suffer through wearing a horrible mask of all things"

Yeap, classic Karen.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

My sister works in preschool childcare, and she has no problems getting preschoolers to wear masks. Teachers and caregivers working with primary/elementary school kids don't have an excuse.
    Sorry, I missed this post.

I live in Essex, UK. The no. of Covid cases here is 5.8 in 100,000.

I don't know where you live (Florida?) but if you feel that you want to inflict that shit on your kids (when there isno evidence of secondary transmission of COVID-19 from children attending school, be my guest. Personally, I don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoken like a true Karen, demands praise and recognition for doing what is simply nominally expected of them.

Social responsibility has no middle ground. You are either socially responsible to people around you or you are not.

"Oh my poor kids shouldn't have to suffer through wearing a horrible mask of all things"

Yeap, classic Karen.
    See above... where's your evidence?

I don't know where you live (Florida?) but if you feel that you want to inflict that shit on your kids
    Looking at you I am so thankful I live in a place where parents don't spoil their kids rotten and affluent.

Our kids aren't complaining, and you are already Karen-complaining on behalf of yours. Tragic.

Yeap, classic Karen.
    /yawn

Gr8 b8 m8

You have no argument to put forward.

Link me a peer-reviewed study that contradicts the one I linked.

/yawn

Gr8 b8 m8

You have no argument to put forward.

Link me a peer-reviewed study that contradicts the one I linked.
    Link a peer-reviewed study that definitively concludes that kids aren't or cannot be covid vectors.

All your links are basically "no evidence" or "inconclusive", which reeks of the very same statement put forth by WHO claiming there was "no clear evidence" of human-to-human transmission.

According to your logic I bet you think it's okay if people were running around spreading the disease at that time.

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel
    but if you feel that you want to inflict that shit on your kids
    Wearing a mask is such suffering....said only by Karen types. For literally everyone else it's a minor inconvenience at best, much like having to wear clothing before going out.

Link a peer-reviewed study that definitively concludes that kids aren't or cannot be covid vectors.

All your links are basically "no evidence" or "inconclusive", which reeks of the very same statement put forth by WHO claiming there was "no clear evidence" of human-to-human transmission.

According to your logic I bet you think it's okay if people were running around spreading the disease at that time.
    /yawn

Gr8 b8 m8

Where in any of my posts did I say I thought it was ok "if people were running around spreading the disease at that time."

LOL I've just clicked on that link... you're just another WuFlu racist aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Just a fascist dictator looking at democracies that elected far right presidents and thinking the idiotic stuff Brazil and the US come up with are great idea.

Where in any of my posts did I say I thought it was ok "if people were running around spreading the disease at that time."
    By insisting your kids get to be socially irresponsible just because evidence is limited and inconclusive.

The logical extension is you believe people who were fed misleading/inconclusive information in the past, present and future have the free pass to be socially irresponsible until new evidence emerges.

/yawn

Gr8 b8 m8
    Nice Karen comeback.

By insisting your kids get to be socially irresponsible just because evidence is limited and inconclusive.
    All you're doing is restating the same thing with zero evidence to back up your claims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't speak for secondary or tertiary education but for primary aged children - that is a fucking ridiculous idea.
    Kiddos in our School wear masks. Teachers aren't too happy, as they take away from concentration and eat a lot of time (since the young ones need help re-applying them after eating etc).

Time will tell whether we actually need them to do it long term. Data is still being gathered and evaluated.

Still the whole "Kiddos are less likely to get infected and have mild cases" is kinda dumb reasoning, since if a kid is infected, the virus won't magically stop spreading around in the home of said child.

but if you feel that you want to inflict that shit on your kids be my guest. Personally, I don't.
    lol the horror.

Good then keep your kids home where they can be safe from those horrors.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol the horror.

Good then keep your kids home where they can be safe from those horrors.
    Nope, I'll fly them over to where ever you live and get them to breathe their sickly, germy breath on you.

---

Was being facetious.
    Last edited by LeGin Tufnel; 2020-07-17 at 03:24 PM.

All you're doing is restating the same thing with zero evidence to back up your claims.
    Again, if you think people should have already been socially responsible before WHO's claims that human transmission was unproven, then you shouldn't be here acting like it is the end of the world for your kids to wear a mask when out when there's no conclusive evidence showing that kids are definitely not vectors.

Acting like a Karen now when it concerns your kids and applying double standards to them just means you are a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, I'll fly them over to where ever you live and get them to breathe their sickly, germy breath on you.
    As if it wasn't obvious prior, this betrays your true thoughts on the matter of masks - your abject entitlement you feel when you are expected to exercise social responsibility like everyone else.

That you think this is all about your personal suffering "woe-is-me" and some sort of sacrifice you are making, and fuck everyone else.

Indeed, Karen.

10+ Year Old Account

Also,

Wearing a mask is such suffering....said only by Karen types. For literally everyone else it's a minor inconvenience at best, much like having to wear clothing before going out.
    If we've learned anything from the past 7 months, 'no conclusive evidence' usually means the worse outcome for the claim, they just don't lab report written yet.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

sigh, let me know when.

Though my state is doing far better right now than your country and locality per capita so its probably safer over here. Just tell your kids don't go south or west of here.

Real funny till you have a loved one working at a school system i guess
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Kiddos in our School wear masks. Teachers aren't too happy, as they take away from concentration and eat a lot of time (since the young ones need help re-applying them after eating etc).

Time will tell whether we actually need them to do it long term. Data is still being gathered and evaluated.

Still the whole "Kiddos are less likely to get infected and have mild cases" is kinda dumb reasoning, since if a kid is infected, the virus won't magically stop spreading around in the home of said child.
    The masks won't have to be a long term thing if people carry through while needed. And it might be a hassle, but dealing with small kids comes with the territory. The teachers should think of it as teaching hygiene skills that will stick with them as they get older.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    because its stupidly easy for that 98% to give it to that last 2%. Even then, otherwise healthy people have suffered and died from it, so you'd essentially want to exponentially increase the death rate.

Also, While Im healthy myself, I rather not suffer from potential lung damage or long term affects.
    As I said, you can opt to stay home. How can I give it to you if you stay locked down? Let me go out and risk getting it. Let it be an option. Scared? Stay home. Not scared? Go out. Simple and fair.