Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I will keep thinking that becuse I have 15 years of data to back me up. That you are good at the others roles is irrelevant and you also show that you don't have the first clue why people avoid those roles to begin with. It has nothing to do with the ease of the role. It has to do with the toxicity of the groups towards tanks and healers. YOU keep thinking that a 4th spec will magically make people heal and tank. I will laugh when nothing changes.
    Whatever you think, pessimism will make for a sad life because if you always expect to be disappointed then you forever will be disappointed. I have seen many people change their mind on roles over the years, and while there is toxicity the number one thing that causes a group to crumble is lack of communication regardless of the group of people. Talk to people even if they are random because you cannot assume everyone is always in the same frame of mind as you are at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Whatever you think, pessimism will make for a sad life because if you always expect to be disappointed then you forever will be disappointed. I have seen many people change their mind on roles over the years, and while there is toxicity the number one thing that causes a group to crumble is lack of communication regardless of the group of people. Talk to people even if they are random because you cannot assume everyone is always in the same frame of mind as you are at any given time.
    It's not pessimism. It's fact. People refuse to tank and heal because of all the crap that gets thrown their way. They tried to reward people with extra loot for healing or tanking. Guess what? It didn't change anything. So it is ridiculously naive to think that a 4th spec will magically cause people to heal and tank when trying to hand people extra loot did not work. But you keep on living in that fantasy land. Those of us in reality know for a fact that you would be massively wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It's not pessimism. It's fact. People refuse to tank and heal because of all the crap that gets thrown their way. They tried to reward people with extra loot for healing or tanking. Guess what? It didn't change anything. So it is ridiculously naive to think that a 4th spec will magically cause people to heal and tank when trying to hand people extra loot did not work. But you keep on living in that fantasy land. Those of us in reality know for a fact that you would be massively wrong.
    Maybe grow some balls and stop giving a shit about what others think then? People are damn pussies lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    its Wednesday reset so i decided to pug normal quickly for echoes, i get my group together we kill wrathion then we go maut, kill him but not with out a few deaths to aoe, i guess ppl forgot to update dbm and as soon as maut falls both tanks jump ship???? wth is wrong with ppl, you don't join a rush run for a specific item as tank and now the id is screwed as tank wont want to join as trinket boss is dead and no1 else wants to join coz 2 bosses are dead.....
    If they only wanted that boss, leaving after killing it seems reasonable. I don't see the issue.

The people that won't join "because Maut is dead" probably only want to kill Maut. So you don't want those people in your raid anyway.