Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How to sign up for Shadowlands Beta, No Beta Keys Reminder, DLC #733

Preach Interview with Ion Hazzikostas

How to sign up for Shadowlands Beta
    With Shadowlands Beta going live this week, it's a good time to remind people how to sign up for the Shadowlands Beta. Simply go on the Shadowlands Website, log in into your account and click on the "Opt-In Now" button.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    To put your name into the pool of candidates interested in beta testing for Shadowlands, sign up on the Shadowlands home page using the Beta Opt-In link at the top of the page.

Signing up for beta does not guarantee you will be chosen to participate, but players who have not signed up to indicate interest cannot be chosen. Customer Support is not able to provide access to beta.

No Beta Keys Reminder
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    As in previous expansion tests, Blizzard is not currently granting test access to the Shadowlands Beta via any sort of exchangeable key or code. At this time, do not trust any offer of Shadowlands Beta access that comes from any source other than Blizzard.

If you’d like to join us in testing Shadowlands, all you need to do is opt in to become a tester. Players who have opted-in can be selected to be a tester, and invitations will go out regularly throughout the test.

Addons Now Usable in Shadowlands Beta
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With the latest build of the Shadowlands Beta, addons are now enabled for use.

Beta testers who have been in-game will need to exit the game and update their client to the latest version (build 35213) in order to test addons.

Dark Legacy Comics #733
    DLC #733 has been released.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-07-18 at 04:48 AM.

Remember, only a small amount of people have been let into this beta so far, and more are coming each week.

Also, don't be that guy who doesn't get into the beta then takes to the forums saying how old his account is...

10+ Year Old Account
    "We weren’t able to record your opt-in. Please try again later."

This is all i got still since week. Okay cool.

this dlc is for the half-brain audience..

5+ Year Old Account
    People have to learn to be patient when it comes to Beta invites. Having been in every beta since Wrath (Except MOP cause I didn't do the stupid Sub thing to get into beta.) It takes time. They will invite more people every week or two. So keep your fingers crossed. I myself probably wont be doing the beta this expansion cause I kinda wanna be surprised. If I get in though, I def wanna look at the customization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    "We weren’t able to record your opt-in. Please try again later."

This is all i got still since week. Okay cool.
    I had that problem myself. I heard Chrome has issues.

I used IE and had no problems. Try changing browsers.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post

I am on Chromium and no problems here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Remember, only a small amount of people have been let into this beta so far, and more are coming each week.

Also, don't be that guy who doesn't get into the beta then takes to the forums saying how old his account is...
    I'm sure with 7 + 6 = 13 everyone has a good chance to get taste of SL before release.

Chrome was the issue for me too, tried on Firefox and it worked.

Is there anyone here who have beta access, but have not bought shadowland expansion?
    I havent bought it and i'm not gonna buy it before they announce a date, i think its going way too slow, even with this Covid 19 virus spreading.
    They should have been able to do the work from home

10+ Year Old Account

Funny that actually worked.

I must be one of the few who has no interest in doing any betas because I don't want the entire experience spoiled for me. I also have no interest in all that min/maxing and just want to take my time playing the game.

Normally I resub for chances at beta. Unfortunately, I'm just not feeling the hype this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Normally I resub for chances at beta. Unfortunately, I'm just not feeling the hype this time.
    Is an active sub needed? I know it was for alpha

Quote Originally Posted by shaurus View Post
    Is there anyone here who have beta access, but have not bought shadowland expansion?
    I havent bought it and i'm not gonna buy it before they announce a date, i think its going way too slow, even with this Covid 19 virus spreading.
    They should have been able to do the work from home
    Well they've been adamant about a fall date and reiterated that several times so my best guess is it won't be out until march 2021 /s

Bumping this strictly for the question because I want to order the collector's edition in the next few weeks but I'm hoping I get a beta invite before then without an actual purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Is an active sub needed? I know it was for alpha
    I always thought it was o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I always thought it was o.o
    An active sub is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I must be one of the few who has no interest in doing any betas because I don't want the entire experience spoiled for me. I also have no interest in all that min/maxing and just want to take my time playing the game.
    That's where I am as well. I had access in MoP but ultimately decided to just wait. I haven't really been following the info coming out either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkura View Post
    An active sub is not needed.
    I know an active sub was needed for Classic's beta.

But that's good news to me, game in it's current state is heaven's not worth $15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still not sure why they did not mention that people who have been opted in their setting since i dont know? The early years of wow is not told that those settings are now gone and you have to manually opt again. Most of us old players kinda thought we got put down a list If we opted again... Stupid but you never know with blizzard.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra