Quote Originally Posted by minousoso View Post
    I am searching for somebody who WILL pay for my mounts/my rigging/preparing/whatever else I need.

As a byproduct of you paying for all I need with your gold you will get the mount.

I might want to level at least two charactor's a Paladin and afterward a Hunter.

I might want to level them quick and have them both level 80 preceding Cata hits as I might want to play a Paladin as my fundamental in Cata.

I will likewise stay on whatever server we decide to run randoms and apparatus up with you in the event that you'd like.

I will begin another record and pay for my TBC and WotLK, so please make a special effort to be genuinely intrigued.

Hey man, drop me a message on BNET Lou#2138, 21 y/o from England, been playing since Cata. Happy to recruit you and pay for your in game items whatever you need let me know, happy to do a few chars

Looking to recruit someone on EU! Been playing since Cata, 21 y/o from England. Happy to pay for any in game things you need like flying etc. Happy to do a few characters and playing on Stormscale Horde or Ravencrest Alliance

ElikBelik#3571 (Make sure to use the caps)
    Telegram: Jonsonal
    Btag: GoldStar#2702

Hi hi, theres a link to my discord I'd be happy to help anyone who wants get into the game with a jumpstart until he knows who and what, obviously provide some gold for a to get you well equipped, I also wanna level a few new characters in the near future so if you wanna play horde I'd be happy to join in so we get the 50% exp buff of the program, and also, I know some fast ways to level..
    At 120 if you're cool I could help you get some easy gear by going into visions and maybe some mythic+ keys
    So holler at me

Looking to recruit someone on EU. Preferring someone who can buy 6 months gametime at once.

Add me on Bnet: Xaero#21359

What you'll get:

From me:
    + 310% Flying Mount Training Gold for 1 character.
    + Level-up assistance. Including a Free Freehold 110-120 boost for any character
    + Full HC Nya'lotha Raid Clear
    + Mythic+ clear for the week
    + Arena Cap Weekly and continued if needed
    + 4x 30 Slot Bags for your main

Benefits from Blizzard:
    + Friend-to-Friend Summoning
    - This spell allows you to teleport to each other, while partied. This spell has a 30 minute cooldown.

+ Increased Experience and Reputation
    - While partied together, experience gains are increased by 50% and reputation gains are increased by 10%. This does not stack with Heirlooms.

+ Special Quests
    - If done with your recruit, reward in-game items and currency. The quests are available through the in-game Recruit A Friend interface. These can be quests to do quests, dungeons and battlegrounds. They can reward Timewarped Badge and Mark of Honor.

Raf

Looking to recruit some people

battle.net/recruit/D2XZMJSZ6R

EU Horde Ragnaros

Btag: Dezó#2402
    Last edited by Dezolock; 2020-07-06 at 10:36 PM.

Good day, fellow random people (:

I can supply you with heirloom money so you can have a boosted start because heirlooms stack with experience buff. We don't have to play together but I can join in for some PvP actions or Glory runs for mounts and transmog (mostly playing Horde but I got both factions)

What you'll get:

From me:
    + 310% Flying Mount Training Gold for 1 character.
    + Level-up assistance.
    + 4x 30 Slot Bags for your main

Benefits from Blizzard:
    Friend-to-Friend Summoning
    This spell allows you to teleport to each other, while partied. This spell has a 30 minute cooldown.

Increased Experience and Reputation
    -While partied together, experience gains are increased by 50% and reputation gains are increased by 10%. This does not stack with Heirlooms.

Special Quests
    If done with your recruit, reward in-game items and currency. The quests are available through the in-game Recruit A Friend interface. These can be quests to do quests, dungeons and battlegrounds. They can reward Timewarped Badge and Mark of Honor.

Link is below, feel free to PM me

battle.net/recruit/QWK6JKCDF5

Recruiting Europe servers.

Horde Grim Batol/Aggra
    Alliance Grim Batol/Aggra and Khadgar

I play for about 5 to 8 hours every day.

My Btag is Carnach#2634.

Recruitment code: battle.net/recruit/VTQ2MBS7CD

Recruiting in Europe

Main on Argent Dawn Alliance, but have horde also
    Am mainly after the rewards, but will of course help you, and if you need a leveling buddy, i will roll an allied race and level it with you

Will supply you with bags and mount training.

Btag is LeifurS#2452

Recruitment Code : https://battle.net/recruit/GR9SWWNVL8

hey looking to come back to wow.

i have lots of different races with lots of different calsses/factions, and i do not mind playing anything but this is for english eu servers.

just bought battle of azeroth but haven't bought game time yet so now is the time!

having said that all my old wow buddies no longer play and i miss the social atmosphere.

don't mind transferring or starting over!

i will be buying 6 months of game time straight away so pm me with offers!
    thanks y'all
    Last edited by Keramus; 2020-07-19 at 03:05 AM.

Good day to all

I am looking to recruit one or many people via the RAF system.

I can offer in-game gold assistance and experience of all leveling dungeons. I am a generally experienced player so we won't have a problem with any content.

Basically, I'm looking to have some fun leveling, getting some mutual rewards from the RAF system and making a new buddy!

Some info:
    - I play on EU (mainly on realm: Draenor)
    - I am available all day and all night for the next 10 days, after which I will only be available in the evenings during the week and all weekend long.
    - I am a friendly and understanding guy that doesn't mind if you are completely new and have no idea what you're doing!

Looking forward to hearing from someone

P.S my Battle tag is MuffinMan#2876

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keramus View Post
    hey looking to come back to wow.

i have lots of different races with lots of different calsses/factions, and i do not mind playing anything but this is for english eu servers.

just bought battle of azeroth but haven't bought game time yet so now is the time!

having said that all my old wow buddies no longer play and i miss the social atmosphere.

don't mind transferring or starting over!

i will be buying 6 months of game time straight away so pm me with offers!
    thanks y'all
    Have you found someone yet?

Only here for Rewards - You can ask me any questions though if you want to. Playing since Vanilla

pm me for code

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game ! (EU)
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new and i will lvl up atleast 1-2 chars with u since i need new chars in some other realms :P
    i'll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
    and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account i will give u 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
    sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u...

my main chars r in kazzak horde side but i can give u that gold in most of realms !

so if u r interested contact me on my email : mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or u could just use blizzard RaF link : https://eu.battle.net/account/creati...rid=FWGZVRDW8W
    as the link can expire ! send me an email ! and i'll give u new link

thx :-)

Just looking to share my code so feel free to use it https:/ /battle.net/ recruit/ST7569Q8MZ
    Since i cant post links since i created this account new the link is above just remove the spaces bettew the / / and the space before recruit to make it a valid code
    Last edited by PredatorWarlord; 2020-09-13 at 10:40 PM.

I consider myself a good player but quit raiding a month or so ago because of boredom (I help my guild if they need a tank tho). I'd like a player who knows how to play this game.

https://battle.net/recruit/C56QLWGLMD

I play both factions on Moonglade (EU). I'm looking mostly for roleplayers in a story-centered guild. Once the pre-patch drops, I'll be leveling some new chars, and I offer a bit of gold and some bags to help you start out on a new account/server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to use my code https://battle.net/recruit/L2NNJSCMX9 I play on Anetheron mostly as Horde. Started up a guild for Shadowlands so be great to have some new faces in there! The guild is called Canadian Bagged Milk!

Quick question:

If I RAF myself and pay 6 months on a throwaway account, would I be credited 6 months straight away or 1 month per month for the next 6 months off that account?

I have recruited 10+ people using the old RaF program and I am looking to get more new players on board using the new and updated Recruit of Friend system. While both RAF programs have one big disadvantage - the recruited person does not receive any rewards, I have created my own rewarding system for the new player:

1. As soon as you hit level 21 you will receive:
    • 4 big 30 slot bags to make sure you never run out of inventory slots
    • 5000 gold to help you until you reach the next reward level
    • 1 heirloom item Touch of the Void. This item will stay forever in your collection and you can use it on other characters as well. It grants a good amount of versatility which increases you total damage done and decreases the damage you take from all sources.

2. At level 60 you will receive 10, 000 gold.
    3. At level 80 you will receive 10, 000 gold.
    4. At level 100 you will receive 10, 000 gold.

Leveling:
    One of the strong parts of the Recruit of Friend program is the bonus experience we get if we play together. I can also level with you though you need to consider that I might not be available all the time. There are diffferent leveling modes that you can choose from:
    • Dungeons - this is absolutely the fastest way to level since you do not have any downtime for the simple reason that I can play a tank or a healer which means we get instant queues
    • Questing - this is the true nature of the game so if you want to really feel the adventure this is the way to go. It might be just a bit slower than the dungeon option but it gives you a unique feeling

https://battle.net/recruit/669CDJMWJK

See you in World of Warcraft
    Last edited by Teamrandom; 2021-02-07 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Quick question:

If I RAF myself and pay 6 months on a throwaway account, would I be credited 6 months straight away or 1 month per month for the next 6 months off that account?
    That's what I was wondering too. I want to pay a year worth of time on a new account just to get the RAF stuff. Tbh it's not too bad. 4 months of game time, a badass outfit, 2 mounts, a pet, an ugly tabard, a title and an enchant that I'll never use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    That's what I was wondering too. I want to pay a year worth of time on a new account just to get the RAF stuff. Tbh it's not too bad. 4 months of game time, a badass outfit, 2 mounts, a pet, an ugly tabard, a title and an enchant that I'll never use.
    Got answer on official forums; if you pay for 6 months you'll get 1 month credit per month for the next 6 months. Guess best way is going 4 accounts for 3 month each, or 2 for 6 months if you don't mind waiting longer, for some saving.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-09-21 at 03:47 AM.