Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd be ok with never stepping foot in SoO again. ToT would be ideal, though it might be a bit long for TWing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofo1 View Post
    I'd Rather have Firelands Timewalking than ToT, Throne of thunder will not go down well in the pug world.
    Well, Firelands TW exists

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Well, Firelands TW exists
    really? :O i must have missed that!

Legion TW, I'm in!

MoP TW raid, not so much!

Since the raids are mostly useless, overtuned and drop gear usually below what people need to clear it without headaches...

Something useful would be good.
    How about something like the Anniversary event. A raid consisting of only the final bosses. That would be a good showcase and end with a potential Mount Drop or even the Heirlooms could drop.

ToT will be the MoP TW raid for sure. BRF for WoD. And I'm certain Nighthold will be the pick for the Legion TW raid in the future.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    I just wish they'd do a classic timewalking, ideally with the pre-cata dungeons restored
    that would be cool; but only do the dungeons that were changed. Sunken Temple, the Blackrock Spire dungeons, Scholomance, Scarlet Crusade dungeons etc. I mean with Classic now a thing they might be able to pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    ToT will be the MoP TW raid for sure. BRF for WoD. And I'm certain Nighthold will be the pick for the Legion TW raid in the future.
    and probably BoD for BfA's one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sofo1 View Post
    really? :O i must have missed that!
    SURPRISE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    About Legion raid, i would think about between Nighthold and Antorus. But it is only me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Can’t wait for all the complaints about Timewalking ToT. The bosses in their had some of the worst mechanics for LFR style pugs. Going to be hilarious.
    Durumu with maze and insta-death beam? SIGN ME UP.
    And yeah, people will need to know the fights to complete them unless they remove some mechanics outright, constellation runner on twins etc.

it'll be interesting to see what kind of mount we get from the legion tw vendor.

i'm hoping for something demonic.

i really think timewalking raids would be more popular if they werent broken
    what i mean is you form the raid then you queu for it, and you cant fill mid raid
    its a very annoyng technical thing they do with timewalking
    if they can fix that itd be more popular

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    About Legion raid, i would think about between Nighthold and Antorus. But it is only me.
    I'm thinking Nighthold. The most popular raid was picked every single time and Nighthold usually edges out Antorus, and was live for a shorter period as well.

BFA's is definitely going to be BDA, being the only faction war themed one as well the only raid that saw next to universal praise from the xpack.

Instead of new TW raids, they need to quit wasting theirs and our time and give us a reason to use them (aside from the flood of DHs filling BT until they wipe about 3 times).

Achievements, mounts, something. I enjoy them but these join and quitters just wreck them.

I'd love to do back to Nighthold and MOP would be a toughie, but most likely gamble on ToT.
    Last edited by Baroclinic; 2020-07-22 at 06:51 AM.

I wish they'd stop turning raids into timewalking raids. Or at the very least, stop messing with the old versions like Ulduar, because it makes it harder to get the transmog loot you want if you're a collector like I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToT. Not only was it the best MoP raid, it has the largest amount of mounts and pet drops, and, imo, the best transmog of MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.