Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I'm right and an intelligent cunt, thank you very much. That's why you're so angry now.
    Throw yourself off a bridge you fat fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Chosen View Post
    Throw yourself off a bridge you fat fuck.
    Which brings us right back to my original reply to this childish tantrum of yours.

Grow up, learn to be wrong, I imagine you fall under that category a LOT in your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    They, along with all the other allied races, no longer require any pre-requisites to make them in Shadowlands, except for the questline, if even that. They're also no longer under a different category on the creation screen but right next to the "core" races. There is no difference between Core and Allied anymore.
    Oh, right you are. I guess that's the final nail in the coffin for one of the posters above then. Can't seem to screenshot it, but they're even in front of the previous core races on the list (due to it looking better though). <.<
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-07-21 at 11:09 PM.

They are an offshoot of the goblin.

You can close the thread and rest now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    There is no difference between Core and Allied anymore.
    I think they still start at a higher level 10 and skip the starting experience. But I'm not sure. It's changed since it was first announced.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Which brings us right back to my original reply to this childish tantrum of yours.

Grow up, learn to be wrong, I imagine you fall under that category a LOT in your life.
    No, I'm right. It's the goblin rig and a couple of different animations don't change that. Cunt.

So
    Grow up, learn to be wrong

If anything they should be deleted from the game. It also doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Dolly and Dot are cannibals!

I'll still play a Vulpura though!
    Dolly and Dot are my best friends
    They pull my wagon through dunes of sand
    They have small teeth and they love to eat
    The flesh of the animals throughout the land!
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=51780/...ctable%20items.

https://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekie...paca-760884917
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-07-21 at 11:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

No, I'm right. It's the goblin rig and a couple of different animations don't change that. Cunt.

So
    And now you're proving that you don't even understand the differences being discussed here.

I rest my case, have fun with your throwaway account as long as it lasts.

And now you're proving that you don't even understand the differences being discussed here.

I rest my case, have fun with your throwaway account as long as it lasts.
    Don't you ever get tired of listening to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So does that mean all new races in the future will be allied races? And you can bet your ass I had a vulpera the first day they were playable. Even with that bugged unlock quest that had dozens of players camping every single mob spawn. The unlock isn't the main issue. I feel like you are seeing this as more of a mechanical feature, which would of course leave no reason to change anything. The system is fine. I'm presenting it as more of a flavor issue. No other allied race fits the mold that vulpera do. In all other instances, allied races are a relatively minor seperate faction that finds common ground with a main faction. They have their own cities and kingdoms. Vulpera don't have that, their warrens were destroyed and they were left homeless and alone. They don't have any ties to any existing race, they aren't a separate kingdom allied with the Horde, they are their own beast.
    Exactly. Vulpera have literally nothing. They have no city, no important skills/knowledge/goods. At best your own argument of them having nothing makes them sound even more like an allied race and not a 'main race.' At worse it's a reason why they shouldn't have been made playable in the first place.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Don't you ever get tired of listening to yourself?
    I'm typing, not speaking. I hope you know the difference although I doubt it at this point.

The insecurities are really on full display here, it's textbook.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

The sheer deranged mind it would require to make Alpacas out to be voracious carnivores is just... Unfathomable. T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    Exactly. Vulpera have literally nothing. They have no city, no important skills/knowledge/goods. At best your own argument of them having nothing makes them sound even more like an allied race and not a 'main race.' At worse it's a reason why they shouldn't have been made playable in the first place.
    No important skills? Did you forget that their introduction into the Horde was a quest where they:

1. Overthrew a Dragonmaw taskmaster

2. Fought off a naga invasion that the Zandalari couldn't handle

3. Made arcwine better than the nightborne

And are you forgetting that the gnomes and trolls didn't have anything to their name for half the game, and they were core races of the base game.

3+ Year Old Account
    And are you forgetting that the gnomes and trolls didn't have anything to their name for half the game, and they were core races of the base game.
    hey at least Trolls and Gnomes were in Classic Warcraft games meanwhile Vulperas were conceived the the recent expansion; as with many post-WC3 throwaway and spitted out random races, they should have never existed in the first place
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

So your argument is, "{x race} was added to the game as a core race because reasons so {y race} should also be added to the game because different reasons." Airtight logic my dude. You've convinced me. Send a personalized drafted e-mail to J Allen Brack himself, STAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    the allied races are this way and all you need to do is to connect the dots
    If that were the case, vulpera wouldn't be an allied race and this thread wouldn't exist.

The amount of people feeling bitter about new races being added to an MMORPG is just... Sad. Probably stems from some fragility as well, considering the race in question.

They don't really fit the allied race mold, I don't know why they get the allied race treatment. They aren't an offshoot of an existing race, they have a ton of customization options, and they are objectively the BEST. And yet you need to unlock them. Shame.
    they are goblin reskins pal

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one don't think that any race should have an unlock requirement.

Imagine being a new player and you want to play X allied race, you buy the game, install the game, go to make your character only to be met with not having the option... Then you find out that they are gated behind this abritrary and completely unnecessary unlock rep grind that requires you to make and level to max/near max level some other character that you don't even want to play in order to even start working on said grind. Then realize you won't actually even be able to play the character you bought the game to play for several months, meaning those first months, and the sub money you're paying to Blizzard, are essentially just wasted money and time because it's all spent on a character you didn't even want and will never touch again after you're done grinding.

How disappointed would you be? I'd be very.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2020-07-22 at 01:26 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

They don't really fit the allied race mold, I don't know why they get the allied race treatment. They aren't an offshoot of an existing race, they have a ton of customization options, and they are objectively the BEST. And yet you need to unlock them. Shame.
    When you say "Become" what do you figure would change?
    Twas brillig

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Damn it.... Now I want a Bwonsamdi Alpaca mount lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.