Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    My current Tank setup, inspired by Liadrin's classic scheme.

All the Antorus Sets are great for Blood Elfs / Void Elfs, just a bit sad they never released the black/red coloured one.
    Superb combination, mind if you share the items?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Superb combination, mind if you share the items?
    Of course, here's the dressing room link:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...8CiW87MCiU87mA

For the head I either use the PvP one or one of the crowns from Tomb of Sargeras

Also - here's my Sunwalker:

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...08dJR808Ctj87s

Hope you like

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my updated Troll Pally

Last edited by Rockwood; 2020-06-23 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    All the unused skins in the game really frustrate me. More things to collect = more retained subs. I just don't get it.
    Keeping a backlog means you have busywork for your employees. If they got those out of the way, they would have a higher risk of having people standing by with nothing to do after done with their planned activities.

It's super frustrating.

Yeah, the cloak part looks more copper, but in most other light it isn't such a glaring difference. I'm using it because of the "black" that is a close match to the noble suit, so it gives the impression of a flowing longcoat.

There are also green tinges on the cloak, which reflect the green tinges of the belt, and the green on the grip of the sword.

Also, help me, I'm bored of transmog!

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-07-09 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    I'm sad this absolutely gorgeous weapon isn't available to players..

I've seen that weapon before. It almost looks like the sword used by Sargeras before he fell from grace. Goes great with his pre-fall model.

Help me, Ion Haz Kenobi, Shadowlands is my only hope!

Wait, which shoulders are those? That looks more like a Leather item o.O (would totally use, though)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Don't think I'm ever going to change out of this:
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Wait, which shoulders are those? That looks more like a Leather item o.O (would totally use, though)
    They're from Brawler's Guild. The boots, gloves, and belt too.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    They're from Brawler's Guild. The boots, gloves, and belt too.
    Ah, thanks. Been meaning to do that questline.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was realllllly hoping for more paladin choices. Come on give us nelf paladins. I want a new race to decorate.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

Would be cool to have 'em as paladins since the Legion class hall established at least one of 'em turning into a paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I was realllllly hoping for more paladin choices. Come on give us nelf paladins. I want a new race to decorate.
    I have the suspicion that after 9.0 bringing new race customization, 10.0 will bring new race/class combos, as well as class-based customizations (doodads such librams)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so.

And holy shit those new Exile Reach weapons and shields are AMAZING. So simple but amazing HD.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    ...those new Exile Reach weapons and shields are AMAZING. So simple but amazing HD.
    Need to see the size in the dressing room; I fear they might be "short" 2 handers.

Them Maw 2-handers tho...

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-07-23 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Yeah, the cloak part looks more copper, but in most other light it isn't such a glaring difference. I'm using it because of the "black" that is a close match to the noble suit, so it gives the impression of a flowing longcoat.

There are also green tinges on the cloak, which reflect the green tinges of the belt, and the green on the grip of the sword.

Also, help me, I'm bored of transmog!

Hey I love the classy style. I prefer transmogs that do not look like armor.
    Do you have an item list for that transmog and mind sharing it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

Would be cool to have 'em as paladins since the Legion class hall established at least one of 'em turning into a paladin.
    Void elves can be pally in shadowlands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Void elves can be pally in shadowlands?
    Nah, that's a mockup of a Night Elf Paladin (which isn't available, obviously)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann