Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    source: my ass

nice idea for cinematic though
    would be epic af

Quote Originally Posted by intothemaw View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt, but my source is good.

After the patch 9.1 raid (Unknown, just that Kel'Thuzad turns evil and is the final boss) a cinematic where Kael'Thas Sunstrider, Jaina Proudmoore and Baroness Vashj speak to Kel'Thuzad's human form plays.

Kael'Thas asks Kel'Thuzad where they can find souls powerful enough aid them in their battle against the Jailer. Kel'Thuzad speaks of the soul chamber in Torghast. "Even... He... Is there." to which Kael'Thas turns to Jaina with a look of horror. The cinematic ends with Kel'Thuzad saying "His soul is the only one powerful enough to aid you." A close up of Jaina, who says "At what cost..." End of cinematic.

"He" obviously meaning Arthas.

Judging from the cinematic, the raid takes place in Maldraxxus. There is a lot of green-goo and such in the background. It's definitely not Naxxramas though.
    And then the mall security comes and kicks Kel'thuzad from the store and everyone claps!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Notice how your reply only makes sense if he suddenly becomes a human HERO? Heroes are not average humans.
    Fair enough, you got me there. I did seem to have moved the goalpost somewhat. But I still stand by that Arthas without the Helm and Frostmourne is not some demigod that we absolutely have to save us when we already have Thrall, Jaina, Blanduin and Tyrande on our team. And who knows who else? Also when it comes to warcraft heroes, human paladin is pretty vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was a formidable Death Knight cause he had Frostmourne.

....No he was already a decent Paladin, that transfering over to a Death Knight is obvious. Don't undersell Arthas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    I really don't understand how people can type out fanfic with confidence and press send.
    Because we get some to believe it

I mean I’m already working on my 10.0 leak

After 9.1 it will be easier to guess the following patches

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    How is it even remotely possible that in the first weeks of beta they even have the outro dialogue for the 9.1 ready? That's like half a year from release at minimum.
    It's not like he posted a full script. They also work early on cinematics according to their own words, so who knows, a story board might already exist. Again I doubt it's true, but the contents he posted about, as in the story direction, weren't completely out there.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Damn, I wish we could rescue Kel to our side :\
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got asthma reading this thread from all the wheezing. Holy fuck these replies are hilarious lol
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's not like he posted a full script. They also work early on cinematics according to their own words, so who knows, a story board might already exist. Again I doubt it's true, but the contents he posted about, as in the story direction, weren't completely out there.
    We still don’t know the fate of kael or if he can leave his zone

Jaina is still in the maw

KT was never good because that’s the whole plot

None of this tracks

how much gains of salt i have to take? the whole container but one grain? idk, i need some evidence other than "ufo type of evidence"

With that being said, i wouldn't be surprised if Arthas shows up or is mentioned at some point.

arthas gonna be a dungeon last boss
    my sources are legit
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    We still don’t know the fate of kael or if he can leave his zone

Jaina is still in the maw

KT was never good because that’s the whole plot

None of this tracks
    You get Jaina out as soon as you join a Covenant. Still, KT is both an antagonist and Villain in 9.0, so the story makes little sense. Especially the part where he supposedly helps us, since he's in league with the Jailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just ringed J. Allen Brack and he said this is true. Gotta trust my sources.

5+ Year Old Account
    While the OP was probably high on something when he/she wrote it, having Arthas back for the second half of the expansion doesn't seem that big of a stretch. Especially if the xpac was flopping by that time, BfA style.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    hey guys i know what the next raid is going to be but i cant tell you who told me and how i know
    Lack of confirming a source doesn't really affect the validity of their claims, i mean who outs their source?

Not that i believe it but i would piss my pants laughing if it turns out to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were rumours that there was a rumour but that was just bullshit.