Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenonporos View Post
    Necromancers are the masters of undead minions, while dks only have it now because necro isn't playable yet.
    The Ebon Hold is literally crawling with undead. The Death Knights are the masters of death itself. We won't get a necromancer. They would have to completely revamp death knights. Undead minions are a core for the unholy death knights playstyle and combat. Its a talent for frost death knights to summon a flying, dead dragon.

You say to have them as anti-paladins. They already are. Unholy death knights are all about undeath, rot and decay. Frost death knights are about the chill of death. Blood death knights are about using the blood and bones of their enemies. Doesn't get much more anti-paladin than that.

Before trying to get Necromancers as a thing, think of how you would change the entire functionality of a class. With warlocks, it was 1 ability from 1 spec that was lost. The rest of their tool kit was able to be revamped to be more about demons and less about the warlock turning into a demon for a short time. You want the entire tool kit of death knights to be removed when death is their thing. All of their tier gear has skulls on it even!
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimad View Post
    Otherwise you would have to completely rebalance an entire spec to be petless
    Yes, this is unfortunately a necessity, just like it was necessary for demonology to lose demon form when demon hunter got in, because it fit better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The Ebon Hold is literally crawling with undead. The Death Knights are the masters of death itself. We won't get a necromancer. They would have to completely revamp death knights. Undead minions are a core for the unholy death knights playstyle and combat. Its a talent for frost death knights to summon a flying, dead dragon.

You say to have them as anti-paladins. They already are. Unholy death knights are all about undeath, rot and decay. Frost death knights are about the chill of death. Blood death knights are about using the blood and bones of their enemies. Doesn't get much more anti-paladin than that.

Before trying to get Necromancers as a thing, think of how you would change the entire functionality of a class. With warlocks, it was 1 ability from 1 spec that was lost. The rest of their tool kit was able to be revamped to be more about demons and less about the warlock turning into a demon for a short time. You want the entire tool kit of death knights to be removed when death is their thing. All of their tier gear has skulls on it even!
    Read my Opening Post - Only the undead summoning needs to be removed and given over.
    The rest is anti-paladin already. We must double down on that and give the minions to necros once they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Shooting lasers with toy guns and flying as a midget with an oversized jetpack.

The childisch tinkers fit the alliance perfectly.

Altho I would pass on tinkers in general.
    As a goblin player I highly disagree.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

If they ever add tinker class to the game I'll quit for good. Game has enough steam punk'ish humor elements already.

Are you seriously this retarded?

Nobody - absolutely no one pictures pictures a death knight when they say necromancer.

We all picture a cloth wearing, staff wielding dark mage with a zombie/skeleton/ ghost etc. sidekick

That is a necromancer. Death Knight is a plate wearing warrior who uses dark magic instead of holy -the antithesis of paladin.
    If you want to get that technical about it, then Death Knight (Death) is the Antithesis of Druid (Life) on the cosmological chart.

Paladin would be the antithesis of Shadow Priest. If you wanted to take your anti-paladin line and make a melee DPS that is void aspected, I am all for it. Those actually have extremely prominent representation in wow lore as well as in game within the ranks of the Twilight Hammer, etc.

High Tinker Mekkatorque?

Kel'thuzad?

Do you even play WoW?
    You bring up an Engineer and a Lich in a debate about Tinker and Necromancer.

Tinker is nothing more than a title to the Gnomish people and means nothing more than what it says at face value. By that logic, anyone wearing the Crusader title must either be a Paladin or a Priest.

Your arguments are weak bro, sorry.

Read my Opening Post - Only the undead summoning needs to be removed and given over.
    The rest is anti-paladin already. We must double down on that and give the minions to necros once they are in.
    I read it fine. my points remain. Their identity is undeath itself. Its the core of the entire class to utilize death and decay. You would want them to revamp the entire class to stop using any blood, rot, death, bones and undead. Well, that leaves a DEATH knight with nothing left that is remotely about death.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Yes, this is unfortunately a necessity, just like it was necessary for demonology to lose demon form when demon hunter got in, because it fit better.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop saying Anti-paladin.

Anti-light isn't death. Anti-light is void.

High Tinker Mekkatorque?

Kel'thuzad?

Do you even play WoW?
    Those are playable? Must have missed that indeed.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    If you want to get that technical about it, then Death Knight (Death) is the Antithesis of Druid (Life) on the cosmological chart.

Paladin would be the antithesis of Shadow Priest. If you wanted to take your anti-paladin line and make a melee DPS that is void aspected, I am all for it. Those actually have extremely prominent representation in wow lore as well as in game within the ranks of the Twilight Hammer, etc.

You bring up an Engineer and a Lich in a debate about Tinker and Necromancer.

Tinker is nothing more than a title to the Gnomish people and means nothing more than what it says at face value. By that logic, anyone wearing the Crusader title must either be a Paladin or a Priest.

Your arguments are weak bro, sorry.
    They aren't weak kid, its you only can't understand logic.

Any chaos, death, void aligned being naturally opposes any light, life, or order type being.
    A paladin resembles a dk more in terms of antithesis, as a druid focuses way more on spell-casting and wears leather.

Dark Paladins are cool too, but we got DKs already as well as Demon Hunter and Warlock.
    The possibility is still open with the void elves though.

Can we just get an automatic ban on future Tinker and Necromancer threads please? Its like trying to explain to antivaxxers why they're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Those are playable? Must have missed that indeed.
    Who said anything about being playable?

Those are representatives of tinkers and necromancers in the game.

Whereas there is no single combat ready bard to be found in the WoW universe.

Any chaos, death, void aligned being naturally opposes any light, life, or order type being.
    A paladin resembles a dk more in terms of antithesis, as a druid focuses way more on spell-casting and wears leather.

Dark Paladins are cool too, but we got DKs
    already as well as Demon Hunter and Warlock.
    Except there is a significant, foundational difference between Dark Paladins (or Void Reavers as wow calls them) and Death Knight.

There is no foundational difference between DK and Necromancer except for, according to you, the type of clothes they wear.

Bonus points for trying to use "kid" to denigrate someone on the internet though, thats how you know you're losing your argument and your patience.

Dark Paladins are cool too, but we got DKs already as well as Demon Hunter and Warlock.
    Life opposes chaos? Are you high?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Can we just get an automatic ban on future Tinker and Necromancer threads please? Its like trying to explain to antivaxxers why they're wrong.
    Out of arguments so soon?
    you are the anti-vaxxer here, by jsut demonstrating you fail to understand logic.
    Have a nice ban, troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Life opposes chaos? Are you high?
    Did the night elves and the wild gods fight against the burning crusade?
    Are you retarded?

you are the anti-vaxxer here, by jsut demonstrating you fail to understand logic.
    Have a nice ban, troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you retarded?
    Ahh yes, the gold ol' "he disagrees therefore he is a troll" argument.

I have fallen victim to the most classic of blunders.

- - - Updated - - -

Have a nice ban, troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you retarded?
    Warlocks fought against the Burning Crusade as well.

Clearly by your logic that means Fel opposes Fel.

Except there is a significant, foundational difference between Dark Paladins (or Void Reavers as wow calls them) and Death Knight.

There is no foundational difference between DK and Necromancer except for, according to you, the type of clothes they wear.

Bonus points for trying to use "kid" to denigrate someone on the internet though, thats how you know you're losing your argument and your patience.
    I can do this all day, fam, must be hard for you though to follow through, I can feel your frustration and ignorance boiling

There is a foundational difference between a holy preist and a holy paladin,
    there is a foundational difference between a warlock and a demon hunter,
    and there is a foundational difference between Dk and necro.

Re-read my first post and educate your stupid ass if you still don't get it

Warlocks fought against the Burning Crusade as well.

Clearly by your logic that means Fel opposes Fel.
    Warlocks enslave demons to fight fel with fel, yes. The very nature of chaos.

How big of an idiot can you be? XD

you embarrass yourself more and more, I love it

10+ Year Old Account
    I can do this all day, fam, must be hard for you though to follow through, I can feel your frustration and ignorance boiling

There is a foundational difference between a holy preist and a holy paladin,
    there is a foundational difference between a warlock and a demon hunter,
    and there is a foundational difference between Dk and necro.
    If they’re foundationally different, why do you need to remove a key aspect of Death Knights in order to make Necromancers viable?

Warlocks enslave demons to fight fel with fel, yes. The very nature of chaos.

How big of an idiot can you be? XD

you embarrass yourself more and more, I love it
    We have officially crossed the line where OP has lost any and all scope of his argument and is unwilling to admit he is wrong. No further comments needed on this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If they’re foundationally different, why do you need to remove a key aspect of Death Knights in order to make Necromancers viable?
    Ooooooh Slam Dunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Can't necromancer just be a spec for DK? Us warlocks lost an entire spec thanks to demon hunters, nobody else should have to suffer that. The ghoul, usually poorly implemented, has been a staple in DK class fantasy regardless.
    4th specs for classes are even less likely than new classes. but people keep hoping. see you in 2 years i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Summoning undead minions never was, never is, and never will be a key aspect of DK. It is a key aspect of Necromancer though.

Same reason demonology warlock lost demon form, when a more fitting class - DH was introduced.

Again, can you even read? This is the third time you should have read this by now.