Thread: Fable 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Could be neat, I really enjoyed the first one in my youth. Unfortunately didn't get to play 2 and 3 cause I didn't have the console and I don't believe they ever ported it over.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I hate this modern naming crap, why can't it just be Fable 4, nop, it's Fable (202X). Why make the name more complex for future gamers?
    Anyway, the trailer didn't show anything except to inform of the games existence.
    The Fable games became progressively worse with each entry, loved the first one, the later ones I still liked because of their charm and the couch co-op support, really hoping that the new one will support it as well.
    Last edited by Shamahan; 2020-07-24 at 02:29 PM.
    Get my game | Drag the Rope | on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamahan View Post
    I hate this modern naming crap
    Modern? Just look at Rambo/First Blood movies and try to make sense out of that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sooo will we get a jailbait fairy companion? Or will WE be the jailbait fairy companions?

- - - Updated - - -

I hate this modern naming crap, why can't it just be Fable 4, nop, it's Fable (202X).
    Random Adventure game: Fable - Fable 2 - Fable 3 - Return of Fable - Revenge of Fable - Return of Fable 2 - 7 Fables(actually a prequel) - Random Adventure 2 - Fable 9: Random Adventure

To me all three of the Fable games were hugely hyped up and ended up being let downs. Not that they weren't decent or fun games, but they just didn't live up to the hype or promises. I enjoyed all of them well enough, though.

The first Fable was lauded to be a huge, epic adventure where you character aged over time and it ended up being a typical 8-10 hour romp where your character just got older whenever you spent a talent point...which is weird because your character would age 10+ years in a matter of seconds.

Not much of a trailer but it will be interesting to see what they do with it.

First Fable was okay, i played it quite a lot to get everything that was in game. At least it was interesting with the whole "you age and your constiution/character changes based on what you do", while in the end you were just the avatar of eveything (which is fine, game was long finished when you maxed out everything).

Second was just boring as hell. Third with the whole city management was terrible. They should just go the simple adventure game with lite rpg elements route and just do a nice game. The entire franchise is far from being an AAA or super hyped title anyway.

Also yes, this seems a reboot of the serie.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    1min trailers that spend 50% of their already small length on a random background/title are my favorite types of trailers.

So informative!

This trailer is elder scrolls 6 level
    The entire xbox showcase was filled with this shit. It was like the show was actively trying to make me buy a PS5.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Could be neat, I really enjoyed the first one in my youth. Unfortunately didn't get to play 2 and 3 cause I didn't have the console and I don't believe they ever ported it over.
    They never ported 2 but you can play 3 on your PC. It's not a great port though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate this modern naming crap, why can't it just be Fable 4, nop, it's Fable (202X). Why make the name more complex for future gamers?
    Anyway, the trailer didn't show anything except to inform of the games existence.
    The Fable games became progressively worse with each entry, loved the first one, the later ones I still liked because of their charm and the couch co-op support, really hoping that the new one will support it as well.
    Being Reboot isn't a bad thing, its been forgotten(At least my Microsoft until...recently) for a long time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi