Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Not many things make me stop and take notice quite like the Scarab Lord title does.
    Scarab Lord is rare but its not something I'd give respect for.

Classic ZG mounts, they are a prestige no one will understand unless they got them before it was removed.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Classic ZG mounts, they are a prestige no one will understand unless they got them before it was removed.
    You can buy at least the Tiger on the BMAH, not sure about the raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Saw a High Warlord once. I've heard the nightmares that are involved in getting that title in the day.

- - - Updated - - -

I respect players who don't cling to forums of games they hate just to continue making everyone else feel bad for playing them. It's extremely petty and hurts yourself as much as anyone else.
    You get that title for 2400 rating in rbg's

Still an impressive thing, and I'd argue more impressive than just time served farming BG's in vanilla, but it is a get able title so isn't an indicator of having come from vanilla

Immortal title is one that gets my attention for sure. I managed to get Undying but I think we had a KT wipe on 25 man so it's my own personal white whale

I got the tiger 3 damn times before the raptor dropped. The tiger is hideous, in my rather unpopular opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You can buy at least the Tiger on the BMAH, not sure about the raptor.
    No, you cannot obtain any of the original ZG mounts anymore in any way, once the raid was removed they were removed with it and they were both bind on pickup. I only managed to get the raptor sadly, took me almost a year of soloing back when stuff there could still kill you if you were not careful.

The ZG instance has new ones but they are not as cool and are both vastly different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I got the tiger 3 damn times before the raptor dropped. The tiger is hideous, in my rather unpopular opinion.
    I kind of agree because it is rather dated, but it was the only cat Horde could get at the time so it was like the ultimate trophy.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    I respect the player who has unsubbed from that pile of burning shit that is BfA
    I can safely say I don't respect people who have this kind of try hard edgy attitude.

When people are courteous.

/Respect
    I'm a thread killer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I generally give a nod of respect to are Gladiators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    A working brain and some sense of decency.
    This. Pretty much anything else can be bought with gold.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will fight you in real life sir!!!!!!

Jests aside, god dammit i had the complete opposite luck. I got the raptor a few times but never saw the tiger and I REALLY wanted the tiger for my night elf druid.

No, you cannot obtain any of the original ZG mounts anymore in any way, once the raid was removed they were removed with it and they were both bind on pickup. I only managed to get the raptor sadly, took me almost a year of soloing back when stuff there could still kill you if you were not careful.

The ZG instance has new ones but they are not as cool and are both vastly different.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of agree because it is rather dated, but it was the only cat Horde could get at the time so it was like the ultimate trophy.
    That's part of the reason why I love the raptor so much as a Horde player. It doesn't stand out, but it looks great.

The only raptor I think that looks better is the King's Rest raptor, but boosting people through low keys is a bit tiresome. Doing ZG runs solo as a Prot/Fury hybrid for the raptor was great fun.

That's part of the reason why I love the raptor so much as a Horde player. It doesn't stand out, but it looks great.

The only raptor I think that looks better is the King's Rest raptor, but boosting people through low keys is a bit tiresome. Doing ZG runs solo as a Prot/Fury hybrid for the raptor was great fun.
    I ran it as Blood DPS haha.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

- - - Updated - - -

The Tiger is 100 percent on the BMAH.

Old school Blizzcon pets and mounts. Titles and mounts that aren’t obtainable anymore

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Old school Blizzcon pets and mounts. Titles and mounts that aren’t obtainable anymore
    Unpopular opinion: Raid titles should've been tied to their patch. Seeing someone with "The Light of Dawn" should mean seeing someone who did ICC25HC when it was current - not someone that went on a mount run.

You are wrong. You can buy the Swift Zulian Tiger from the BMAH

A friend of mine bought it in WoD for gold cap (1M)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane Title and Bloodsail Admiral title during WotLK.

You truly have to be a masochist and insane to pull it off.

Unpopular opinion: Raid titles should've been tied to their patch. Seeing someone with "The Light of Dawn" should mean seeing someone who did ICC25HC when it was current - not someone that went on a mount run.
    100%. It’s why immortal and undying are still the best titles in the game.