Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I get it, you ethics are the only correct ethics and anyone who does not agree with you is unethical.
    You'd need to have some to compare to first.

10+ Year Old Account
    That obviously depends on your ethical views.
    But it was the law, so resisting it would have been bad. According to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You'd need to have some to compare to first.
    Pretty much, like; at the very least I have an ethical system rather than falling into the intellectual pit of laziness that is "politicians decide what I think is right and wrong", which is what is effectively being endorsed here.

The gall in these people calling Democrats sheep, to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    But it was the law, so resisting it would have been bad. According to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much, like; at the very least I have an ethical system rather than falling into the intellectual pit of laziness that is "politicians decide what I think is right and wrong", which is what is effectively being endorsed here.

The gall in these people calling Democrats sheep, to boot.
    It's always projection with these folk.

Always.

Lol, Faux News.
    https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...2-4387bf22f470
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunshots-...173049099.html
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. — LMPD has confirmed that at least three people were injured in a accidental shooting at Baxter Park in the 300 block of 12th St.

According to LMPD, three victims were sent to the hospital as a result of a discharge from a member of the NFAC demonstration.

All of the members of involved are affiliated with the NFAC and there no outstanding suspects, police say.

In a statement, LMPD interim chief Robert Schroeder said, "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse. I encourage anyone choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights to do so responsibly."

The Russell neighborhood park is where members of the NFAC militia gathered ahead of their Justice for Breonna Taylor protest march into downtown.

The ethics will be decided by the winner of the civil war.

If the left wing wins, then the ethics of the situation will be that BLM will be celebrated as heroes and the right wing will be nazi racist traitors that tried to oppress minorities. If the right wing wins, then the ethics will be that the alt right will be heroes and BLM and the left wing are communist racist traitors that tried to destroy America. It will very likely be a nuclear war so the bombs will also be blamed on the losing side by whatever shreds of humanity are left.

And the right wing is the extremely heavy favorite. I put the odds at 90% right wing victory.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-07-26 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The ethics will be decided by the winner of the civil war.

If the left wing wins, then the ethics of the situation will be that BLM will be celebrated as heroes and the right wing will be nazi racist traitors that tried to oppress minorities. If the right wing wins, then the ethics will be that the alt right will be heroes and BLM and the left wing are communist racist traitors that tried to destroy America. It will very likely be a nuclear war so the bombs will also be blamed on the losing side by whatever shreds of humanity are left.

And the right wing is the extremely heavy favorite. I put the odds at 90% right wing victory.
    This isn't a blog for your fan fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Folks, if you're stopped by police, just do what they ask, give them your information, and be respectful.
    The police are not our masters and we should not have to give up our rights to avoid them assaulting or unlawfully detaining us. You're arguing for blind obedience to law enforcement who have proven that they are not knowledgeable about the law nor our rights.

Be the bigger man. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred you're not going to become a news story, you're just going to be inconvenienced for 15 minutes and then be on your way.
    Fuck that. If some yokel cop demands to search my car and gets aggressive when I politely decline, as is my right, I'm going to tell him to sit on a running chainsaw. I have nothing to hide in my car, but they also don't have a right to search any vehicle they want for no reason.

Instead of getting involved in some pants-on-head movement to kill all cops or get rid of all cops or whatever baloney is out there
    This is not a movement that exists.

just be a grown up, be mature
    Maturity has nothing to do with knowing your rights and expecting that law enforcement know and respect them as well.

Show him what real maturity and respect looks like.
    I can't hear you over the sound of a cops choking people to death. Repeatedly.

You're arguing for blind obedience to authority. You shouldn't have to be reminded of how ludicrously dangerous and antithetical to American culture and values this is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay?

I am already of the belief that America has too many guns and that is part of the reason why police reform is so difficult. Thanks for providing additional evidence of that.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Todd Howard hurry up and release that FO3 remaster so these chuds have something to occupy their time rather than politics.

Okay?
    You did not like his source so I provided you with others.

3+ Year Old Account

Jesus Christ can you put that thing away already. I assume there are children here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Is you not understanding it be some kind of counter-argument?
    Dude doesn't even use the term word salad correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay?

I am already of the belief that America has too many guns and that is part of the reason why police reform is so difficult. Thanks for providing additional evidence of that.
    It is interesting that the ol’ prediction of the second amendment being questioned when black people start carrying them is true.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It is interesting that the ol’ prediction of the second amendment being questioned when black people start carrying them is true.
    The Venn diagram of racists to gun nuts has a large overlap.

lol what? So the holocaust isn't objectively bad it only depends on the individuals values? Well not a surprise coming from you, is this like your half step to being a holocaust apologist?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    lol what? So the holocaust isn't objectively bad it only depends on the individuals values? Well not a surprise coming from you, is this like your half step to being a holocaust apologist?
    They're just prepping for when the full extent of the atrocities being committed in the concentration camps comes out. Gotta be ready to defend it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    They're just prepping for when the full extent of the atrocities being committed in the concentration camps comes out. Gotta be ready to defend it after all.
    And then they bitch and moan when we call them racists or bigots.

"Holocust is only bad depending on how you look at it, you know depending on what your values are. Maybe slaughtering 11 million people is beneficial you know, just saying. And don't you call me a bigot! I'm just saying I don't give a shit if millions of jews and gays get gassed. My values don't make space for it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And then they bitch and moan when we call them racists or bigots.

"Holocust is only bad depending on how you look at it, you know depending on what your values are. Maybe slaughtering 11 million people is beneficial you know, just saying. And don't you call me a bigot! I'm just saying I don't give a shit if millions of jews and gays get gassed. My values don't make space for it."
    Yep...If I were a leader of a country in the EU, I would not be willing to trust the US again until there is a round of Nuremberg trials, for everyone running the camps, Trump himself, and all the Republicans who enabled him.

7+ Year Old Account
    We’re not talking about me. Ethics and laws are not the same. I can comfortably say that some laws are unethical, and some unethical things are legal.

The holocaust was legal but unethical (putting it mildly).

Now you answer. The holocaust was legal in Germany. Was it ok?