10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The God of High School is such a missleading title. Also whats up with webcomincs getting turned into anime for some reason. Is this a new fad? (tower of god is one example)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webtoon
    It's because Crunchyroll is finally saving anime from the awful publishers in Japan that push out the same shit each season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deca-Dence Ep1. Well my 1.st impresion of this show is capitalists using other humans by forcing them in comunizem type of work. Capitalists are aliens probaly and some soldiers there seems to be a alien mixed by a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    >capitalists are aliens

10+ Year Old Account
    No guns life season 2 End looks pretty interesting. Seems like it was made to look like that game from Cd project.

Attack on Titan - Chapter 130

Spoiler: 
    sigh

Story continues to advance at a snail's pace.

Welp, I hope they kill him before he makes it further inland than the peninsula. Seems pretty straightforward; fly right up to his head and obliterate his neck. They didn't bring any thunder spears so... oof this might be a little difficult. I guess they could fly right over his head, drop out, transform into titans, land on his neck, and... start clawing out his neck? I guess Falco will be the MVP here as he is the Jaws titan so he should be able to tear through it quickly. I guess Reiner and Annie can too if they can crystalize their nails. Seems rather easy. Hm... I wonder how Eren will try to defend himself then. He has the warhammer titan's powers but apparently hasn't used it at all. Also not sure how Armin can contribute as a colossal; once he touches down on the floor he's screwed as he will be dogpiled by the other colossals. Trying to jump out of the plane and pancaking onto Eren's neck won't do any good if Eren just crystalizes to protect himself, so, again, still need Falco to actually kill Eren.

Why did Eren have a child with Krista? He didn't seem to love her at all, and he didn't have a child for pragmatic purposes such as a sacrifice. What, did he want a child just because?

10+ Year Old Account
    Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan -- not sure abauth this show.
    Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! -- garbage, just make the girl a guy if it has to be like this, not try to get people to watch kid with oversized cups.
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Kan --- zzzzzz skip
    Kanojo, Okarishimasu -- garbage
    Boku no Hero Academia: Heroes:Rising movie -- saving it for later

Kanojo, Okarishimasu: My favorite of the currently airing so far. I found it to be pretty fun. All I can say is they better become legit boyfriend/girlfriend at the end.

Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan: Well, it earned that 5.92 average score on MAL. While Harem/Comedy/Ecchi shows are a guilty pleasure, this was just... boring, even as a 12 minute per episode show. Dropped.

Fire Force S02E01: It was nice to see the characters again. I like the girls. That said, when it's not being flashy and fighting, it's kinda boring. I look forward to more fights.

OreGairu S03E01: I probably should have done some rewatching, because I really don't remember this show that well. After the ending of S02, the start of this episode felt... slow and pretty boring. It did pick up a bit afterwards, but eh, not impressed by the first episode. Yahallo best girl.

Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!: A friend hyped this show up and I think that played a bit into my disappointment. I still like the show, but I think it's just okay so far. Also, I hate "flesh fangs".

The God of High School: Interesting. I liked it, but I'm not that sold on it yet, either. The "sneak peak" episode kinda... annoyed me, so I'm glad that a full episode was better than the little snippet they showed us.

Monster Musume no Oishasan: Monster girls? I'm in. That said, it was a 6/10 or so episode for me. It's certainly doesn't compare to the better Monster Musume show.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2020-07-10 at 11:24 PM.

Sleeping on Oregairu. Truly shit taste on display. First episode was kino.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oregairu is top tier

10+ Year Old Account
    So Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan has a Uncensored version now. So it is a hentai anime after all (a shitty one tho).

10+ Year Old Account

happy birthday Sharo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Deca-Dence Ep 2 --- well i wasnt far off. Humans are being controled pretty much by some alien AI race. And that race is obsesed by bug elimination -- computer bugs mind you. Monsters they are killing is pretty much a video game for them and if they die, they just get a new body. Also the alien green fluid seems to be their power source.

Oshi no ko manga is weird but pretty good. Kaguya author and Kuzu no honkai artist

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Fixed it with a much better manga
    No arguments here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this will get a anime:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delicious_in_Dungeon

Best i could find are manga adds lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japanese Wacky Races ep 4 is finaly out.

I've been chugging along through Bleach slowly. Gosh, Kurotsuchi needs to be shot. That dude is straight up evil. Actually, scratch that. Half of the captains seem to be evil, be it overtly evil or evil through apathy. Obviously Ichigo and friends are going to make peace with the Soul Society and they'll probably form their own squad, but damn I cannot imagine Ichigo working with half of these fellas, least not Kurotsuchi. Why on earth does the Soul Society even keep him around when he murders his own men? If they really value his research, then for goodness sake don't make him a captain, stash him in some underground laboratory or something and have other captains present whenever Kurotsuchi requests to meet someone.

So far, Aizen seems to be far and away the most likeable captain, which is sad. Dude seems like the ideal Soul Reaper, the ideal captain. (Series spoilers) I wonder how he is going to come back. Is the dead body an advance illusory magic? An incredibly accurate body double or clone? Or does he have resurrection magic? Also, why is he evil? Is he not content in the Soul Society? Or is he actually a powermonger? Or has some twisted ideals we haven't seen yet?

Re:Zero continues to advance at an absolutely glacial pace. I'm guessing season 2 won't even make it to arc 6. I know novel readers are freaking out and going "but, but they might rush it! You don't want the anime adaptation to be rushed, do you?" but let's be honest; half of the show's screentime could be cut and nothing of value would be lost.

This week's Fruits Basket episode turned out to be surprisingly good. Most Fruits Basket episodes start out as good but then they botch the landing as it devolves into the same formulaic "realization" monologue to the sound of oscar bait music. S2 E16 I wonder who the woman with the painted nails wearing the kimono was.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-07-26 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I've been chugging along through Bleach slowly. Gosh, Kurotsuchi needs to be shot. That dude is straight up evil. Actually, scratch that. Half of the captains seem to be evil, be it overtly evil or evil through apathy. Obviously Ichigo and friends are going to make peace with the Soul Society and they'll probably form their own squad, but damn I cannot imagine Ichigo working with half of these fellas, least not Kurotsuchi. Why on earth does the Soul Society even keep him around when he murders his own men? If they really value his research, then for goodness sake don't make him a captain, stash him in some underground laboratory or something and have other captains present whenever Kurotsuchi requests to meet someone.

So far, Aizen seems to be far and away the most likeable captain, which is sad. Dude seems like the ideal Soul Reaper, the ideal captain. (Series spoilers) I wonder how he is going to come back. Is the dead body an advance illusory magic? An incredibly accurate body double or clone? Or does he have resurrection magic? Also, why is he evil? Is he not content in the Soul Society? Or is he actually a powermonger? Or has some twisted ideals we haven't seen yet?
    So you haven't watched the end of the Soul Society arc yet, I take it? I am not going to spoil that far ahead. But as far as Aizen's motivations go, it's because he's not content about his own limits, and frustrated that Soul Society has grown complacent in times of relative peace. His end goal is roughly the same as Ywach's, although if you haven't read the Manga I doubt you'll know who that is yet.

I would ask, aside from Kurotsuchi, who I agree is an asshole; who do you believe are the evil captains?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    [spoiler]So you haven't watched the end of the Soul Society arc yet, I take it?
    Currently at the part where she is trying to teach Ichigo how to release his Zangetsu's Bankai form in three days.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I would ask, aside from Kurotsuchi, who I agree is an asshole; who do you believe are the evil captains?
    Byakuya is apathetic and doesn't give a crap about anything, not even his own adopted sister! He went to Earth and nearly killed Ichigo and Uryu just because they were in the way. Then, for a month, he is content to allow Rurika's execution date clock down and he doesn't even so much as visit her, let alone even go to the higher ups to plead for leniency, or even investigate why she apparently lost her powers in the first place (it's rather telling how the Soul Society never bothers investigating why Rurika lost her powers; they seem to operate on a binary mentality where context doesn't matter. "You did X and therefore must be put to death"). Then, he tries to kill freaking Hanataro, not because Hanataro was threatening Byakuya, but simply because he was clinging to Rurika. Ugh!

Kenpachi is a pretty fun character, but when you get down to it, he is a bloodthirsty serial killer who hunts down people and forces them into a fight to the death solely for an adrenaline rush. Yachiru tags along with Kenpachi and doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing. In fact, she encourages him! Not only that, but she also ignores orders from the top, simply because those orders might be "capture the Ryoka alive" and thus stop Kenpachi from having his fun.