https://kuow.org/stories/seattle-pol...not-protesters

Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr., 19, had been shot multiple times. People in the CHOP carried him into a medic tent in this cop-free zone, where volunteers tended to him as they waited for Seattle Fire medics to arrive.

But when police arrived 20 minutes later, to clear the area for an ambulance to get through, Anderson was gone. The street medics had given up waiting and transported him in the back of a pickup truck to Harborview Medical Center.

Anderson was pronounced dead at the hospital. He would be the first to die of a gunshot wound in the CHOP.

Two days later, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best would say that police officers wanted to reach Anderson, to clear the scene for medics, but were prevented by protesters -- a narrative that would be repeated by Fox News, the conservative national cable news channel.

But protesters did not prevent police from clearing the scene, according to a review of videos, 911 dispatch recordings, and witness testimony from that night. Rather, what slowed emergency responders from reaching Lorenzo Anderson was a miscommunication between Seattle Fire and Seattle Police.
    Once again, cops caught in a blatant lie and reinforcing why law enforcement cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So the holocaust isn't objectively bad it only depends on the individuals values?
    Technically true. "Good" and "bad" are entirely subjective and based on an individual's values.

Based on my values, the holocaust was bad.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I said rioters support the riots and want the chaos its causing. I never said protestors. If you want to say they are one in the same that's on you all. I disagree with the notion.
    No, I used protestors, to show that you would respond calling them rioters, instead of actually discussing the issue. The point of these posts is messaging, not actually a discussion. I get to choose who I call rioters and protestors, based on my prerogative at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Technically true. "Good" and "bad" are entirely subjective and based on an individual's values.
    Based on your values, those who think holocaust is good, are what?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...69807033352192
    poor guy had his apartment complex torched by the mob / rioters last night. the starbucks the mob / rioters destroyed, the fire they started spread to his apartment complex. luckily he and his cat both left to go check out.... ANOTHER FIRE shortly before his starbucks / apartment complex was attacked. he came back to find his torched.

he ended up saying this:
    I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough. It looks like a block party down the street from me. Really angry right now.
    what's sad is last month he thought the claims of the protesting getting violent was fake news and attacked trump over it. now he wants to buy a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinss View Post
    what's sad is last month he thought the claims of the protesting getting violent was fake news and attacked trump over it. now he wants to buy a gun.
    Here is what he said today about that:

https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...42358372450304
    I stand by what I originally said. 5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it. I‘d walked through it a few times.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird. I’m seeing that they torched the Starbucks but no damage to his apartment. Except for some spray paint.
    He stands by what he said about Trump and Chaz... this escalates because of Trump... he is misrepresenting the guy...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Weird. I’m seeing that they torched the Starbucks but no damage to his apartment. Except for some spray paint.
    https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...67490183684097

check out his twitter.

Came home to my apartment complex. The Starbucks underneath has been destroyed, and cops are telling us to stay away in case something explosive is inside.
    his apartment has a starbucks attached to it. the starbucks was destroyed, which the damage spread to the apartment complex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He stands by what he said about Trump and Chaz... this escalates because of Trump... he is misrepresenting the guy...
    i didn't misrepresent anything. i said he didn't believe the protesting were getting violent back in june. as i said a month ago and attacked trump over it. he now has changed his mind in now wanting a gun. he stands by what he said for what HE saw last month, but now he doesn't believe they are peaceful. as he said, enough is enough and he wants a gun now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diddo... he stands by what he said about Trump and CHAZ... this escalates after Trump fucked it up, by claiming it was riots, instead of actually listening. So people got louder... I will repeat... he stands by what he said previously. Shit changed... Trump antagonized, instead of listening...

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't misrepresent anything. i said he didn't believe the protesting were getting violent back in june. as i said a month ago and attacked trump over it. he now has changed his mind in now wanting a gun. he stands by what he said for what HE saw last month, but now he doesn't believe they are peaceful. as he said, enough is enough and he wants a gun now.
    Than why is he saying he stands bye what he said? He is disagreeing with you... he still blames Trump... WTF?!?

I stand by what I originally said. 5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it. I‘d walked through it a few times.

Diddo... he stands by what he said about Trump and CHAZ... this escalates after Trump fucked it up, by claiming it was riots, instead of actually listening. So people got louder... I will repeat... he stands by what he said previously. Shit changed... Trump antagonized, instead of listening...

- - - Updated - - -

Than why is he saying he stands bye what he said? He is disagreeing with you... he still blames Trump... WTF?!?
    this is my quote you stated i was misrepresenting him.
    again, i said last month he thought the claims of the protesting getting violent was fake news and attacked trump over it. now he wants to buy a gun. i didn't say he changed his mind with what he viewed last month. i said its sad because last month he called out trump and thought it was fake news with what trump was saying. now because of his own apartment complex getting attacked, he wants to buy a gun.

he went from believing the protestors getting violent was fake news to now wanting a gun because the mob attacked his complex.
    Woke up to a bunch of ppl tweeting “Chill Dawg” at me.
    Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

Then burning & pillaging actually happened. Classic
    and this is what he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-flames.html
    A protester was shot and killed in a shooting at a protest in Texas Saturday night
    Shocking footage showed people marching in downtown Austin when gunfire rang out
    In Seattle, cops declared the protests 'riots' Saturday afternoon after unrest broke out in the city
    People vandalized and set fire to the East Police Precinct and a juvenile detention facility
    Other protesters threw rocks, bottles, fireworks and other explosives at cops
    Portland demonstrators chanted 'feds get out' outside the Marriott, where they believe officers are staying
    Tensions mounted in Chicago, with protests taking place all across the Windy City Saturday
    Federal agents have so far been sent to Portland, Chicago and Seattle as part of Trump's law and order sweep
    Cities that have so far avoided the wrath of the feds also ramped up protests Saturday night
    New Yorkers clashed with NYPD officers in the Big Apple and several were arrested in downtown LA
    Last edited by muffinss; 2020-07-27 at 01:34 AM.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1287538621445296128

Jerry Nadler says that antifa and violence in Portland is a myth spread only in Washington DC. You heard it from a top democrat in congress. It's a myth, nonexistant.

10+ Year Old Account
    again, i said last month he thought the claims of the protesting getting violent was fake news and attacked trump over it. now he wants to buy a gun. i didn't say he changed his mind with what he viewed last month.
    Which means you are lying, because he stands by what he originally said. You have no foot to stand on... who ever sent you those tweets, is exploiting you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post

Jerry Nadler says that antifa and violence in Portland is a myth spread only in Washington DC. You heard it from a top democrat in congress. It's a myth, nonexistant.
    Why did Trump super pac use Ukrainian civil war images, as if it’s Portland?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s literally not what that says. It says the Starbucks was destroyed and he had to stay away until they determined there wasn’t going to be anything blowing up. I get you’re trying to push an agenda, but c’mon.
    I linked the guys saying he stands by what he originally said, but this random internet poster know better... he must be lying or something. wtf?

Which means you are lying, because he stands by what he originally said. You have no foot to stand on... who ever sent you those tweets, is exploiting you.
    stop miss quoting him.

Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

he stands by what he said last month in regards to what he saw last month. he now doesn't stand by it for whats happening now.

he now wants to buy a gun as well. you don't want to buy a gun when you think the protesting isn't getting violent, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    stop miss quoting him.
    WTF? Do you know what “then means”? Do you know what Trump’s bullshit making things worse means?

That’s literally not what that says. It says the Starbucks was destroyed and he had to stay away until they determined there wasn’t going to be anything blowing up. I get you’re trying to push an agenda, but c’mon.
    the starbucks is attached to his apartment complex. the starbucks is IN his apartment complex. many apartment complex's have stores built into them in seattle. you damage the store, you are also damaging the apartment complex. directly above that starbucks is someone's home.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF? Do you know what “then means”? Do you know what Trump’s bullshit making things worse means?
    Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

again, read what he wrote.

ill repeat myself again. he stands by what he said for how he felt last month. he doesn't feel that way now with whats going on. he's not changing his mind about last month, but this month he views different.

he straight up says, Then burning & pillaging actually happened. Classic

and he wants to buy a gun. you don't buy a gun when you don't think the protestors are now peaceful. you don't say Then burning & pillaging actually happened. Classic if you don't think the protestors are now peaceful.

10+ Year Old Account
    he now wants to buy a gun as well. you don't want to buy a gun when you think the protesting isn't getting violent, now.
    Yes, because in Trump’s America, you need a gun.

- - - Updated - - -

again, read what he wrote.
    He stands by what he said about Trump and Seattle... it got worse because of Trump. I already covered that, stop lying.

Edit: The guy post show he walked through Chaz, while standing bye his original statement of Trump lying about it... For things to then get worse... maybe Trump shouldn’t have lied.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-27 at 01:40 AM.

Yes, because in Trump’s America, you need a gun.

- - - Updated - - -

He stands by what he said about Trump and Seattle... it got worse because of Trump. I already covered that, stop lying.
    i'm not lying. you are this time around. he never said he needed a gun because of trumps america. he said he needs a gun after he came back to his apartment complex torched due to the mob destroying the starbucks attached to it.

he called the mob assholes here https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...67754030571520

Came home to my apartment complex. The Starbucks underneath has been destroyed, and cops are telling us to stay away in case something explosive is inside.
    Great job assholes
    shows photos of the damage
    I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough. It looks like a block party down the street from me. Really angry right now.
    says he needs a gun after that.
    Last edited by muffinss; 2020-07-27 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm not lying. you are this time around.
    Did he say he stands by his original statement that Trump was lying about Chaz?
    Did it then get worse with rioting, after Trump was lying about Chaz?

Simple... yes or no...

Did he say he stands by his original statement that Trump was lying about Chaz?
    Did it then get worse with rioting, after Trump was lying about Chaz?

Simple... yes or no...
    i keep posting what he wrote.
    Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

i will keep posting that to you.

actually lets break it down for you.

I stand by what I originally said.
    he stands by something he said
    5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it.
    he's saying it didn't seem as bad as what people were saying it was who lived outside of it.
    I‘d walked through it a few times.
    he personally walked through chaz/chop

and now the burning and pillaging happened.
    classic
    sarcasm as of course it happens after he says that he didn't think it was as bad as what people said.,

Ah nice they are smearing the guy who go killed the other day.

'APD has confirmed that Garrett never fired his rifle. The driver ADMITTED to firing first.

Another pedestrian returned fire after Garrett was shot.'

wasnt that Ian cheong guy the one you were posting in here the other day muffinss? rat

10+ Year Old Account
    says he needs a gun after that.
    Yes, Trump shouldn’t have lied about CHAZ and he wouldn’t need one. This is the result of Trump lying instead of doing his job, which is the statement he is standing bye. He needs a gun in Trump America...