Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, Trump shouldn’t have lied about CHAZ and he wouldn’t need one. This is the result of Trump lying instead of doing his job, which is the statement he is standing bye. He needs a gun in Trump America...
    Did he say he stands by his original statement that Trump was lying about Chaz?
    Did it then get worse with rioting, after Trump was lying about Chaz?

Simple... yes or no...
    i keep posting what he wrote.
    Woke up to a bunch of ppl tweeting “Chill Dawg” at me.
    Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

I stand by what I originally said. 5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it. I‘d walked through it a few times.

Then burning & pillaging actually happened. Classic
    i will keep posting that to you.

actually lets break it down for you.

I stand by what I originally said.
    he stands by something he said
    5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it.
    he's saying it didn't seem as bad as what people were saying it was who lived outside of it.
    I‘d walked through it a few times.
    he personally walked through chaz/chop

and now the burning and pillaging happened.
    classic
    sarcasm as of course it happens after he says that he didn't think it was as bad as what people said.,

again, i post it to you. how is this hard for you to understand and stop miss quoting him and myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinss View Post

Please do... I’m sure people will be happy to see you lying to them. As I originally said, he got a gun because things got worse after Trump lying. Keep reposting it... it saves me time.

- - - Updated - - -

... and the show is over. What did he originally say about Trump and CHAZ?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Please do... I’m sure people will be happy to see you lying to them. As I originally said, he got a got because things got worse after Trump lying. Keep reposting it... it saves me time,
    Yes, Trump shouldn’t have lied about CHAZ and he wouldn’t need one. This is the result of Trump lying instead of doing his job, which is the statement he is standing bye. He needs a gun in Trump America...
    Did he say he stands by his original statement that Trump was lying about Chaz?
    Did it then get worse with rioting, after Trump was lying about Chaz?

Simple... yes or no...
    Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

I stand by what I originally said. 5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it. I‘d walked through it a few times.

actually lets break it down for you.

5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it.
    he's saying it didn't seem as bad as what people were saying it was who lived outside of it.

classic
    sarcasm as of course it happens after he says that he didn't think it was as bad as what people said.,

again, i post it to you. how is this hard for you to understand and stop miss quoting him and myself?
    yes, i am lying by quoting exactly what he said. lets break it down.

a man, who now wants a gun, says he wants a gun after he calls the mob who torched his apartment complex assholes.
    https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...67754030571520
    Great job assholes
    he wasn't talking about trump there. he was talking about the mob that torched his complex.

a man who originally left his complex after he saw other fires going on, with his cat.
    https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...69224272523265
    Unrelated, there’s a fire a few blocks from me which had me freaked out when I saw it from the highway. Zero clue what’s going on, but the cat and I are g’ing t f out
    who comes back to his complex torched because people damaged his starbucks in his complex.
    https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...67490183684097
    Came home to my apartment complex. The Starbucks underneath has been destroyed, and cops are telling us to stay away in case something explosive is inside.
    who posts photos of the said damage.
    who says he wants a gun, again, after shows the damage, calling them assholes for doing it, and telling them enough is enough.
    https://twitter.com/GallantSays/stat...69807033352192
    I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening. Enough is enough. It looks like a block party down the street from me. Really angry right now.
    the destruction has to stop and he doesn't feel safe anymore to the point, he wants a gun.

then responds back to people saying he still stands by what he said ABOUT CHAZ/ CHOP A MONTH AGO IN THAT HE DIDN'T SEE IT AS BAD AS WHAT PEOPLE, LIKE TRUMP WHERE MAKING IT OUT TO BE. BUT NOW, OF COURSE AFTER HE SAYS THAT, THE BURNING PILLAGING ACTUALLY HAPPENED. followed by saying "classic."

again, lets break it down. again.

classic
    Last edited by muffinss; 2020-07-27 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, i am lying by quoting exactly what he said. lets break it down.
    Hey, let me remind you of the original statement, according to you:

i said he didn't believe the protesting were getting violent back in june. as i said a month ago and attacked trump over it.
    Oopsie daisy? What was the next line? “now he wants to buy a gun”? Doesn’t seem like that opinion changed... it seems like he wants a gun, because Trump made things worse.

Edit: Fuck it... you take this:

Combine with this:

i said he didn't believe the protesting were getting violent back in june. as i said a month ago and attacked trump over it.
    Results in exactly what I keep saying:

he stands by something he said. i said he didn't believe the protesting were getting violent back in june. as i said a month ago and attacked trump over it.
    I got the agreement I needed to show this sham for what it is... /bow
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-27 at 01:55 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Hey, let me remind you of the original statement, according to you:

Oopsie daisy? What was the next line? “now he wants to buy a gun”? Doesn’t seem like that opinion changed... it seems like he wants a gun, because Trump made things worse.
    he never said trump made things worse. that's you putting words into his mouth that he never said, never wrote. you are the only one taking things this way. other people do not.

10+ Year Old Account
    he never said trump made things worse. that's you putting words into his mouth that he never said, never wrote. you are the only one taking things this way. other people do not.
    Yes, because I have a brain, not just repeating YouTube videos. Did this video include the tweet I provided? No? Did someone lie to you? Maybe use this as a learning opportunity...

he stands by something he said. i said he didn't believe the protesting were getting violent back in june. as i said a month ago and attacked trump over it.
    I don’t regurgitate talking points...

Edit: “something he said”... frustrating bro...

Edit 2: “never claimed Trump made things worse” vs “ attacked trump over it” ... can’t make this shit up...

Edit 3: Not putting Tim Pool in my YouTube algorithm, but how long is that video? I bet around 15 min, to hit the algorithm sweet spot? It took me less than 3, to check the guy’s twitter, to see him counter your bullshit idea that he got a gun, because he changed his mind about Trump and protestors, instead of because of Trump and the resulting riots.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-27 at 02:11 AM.

posting tim pool lol whens this guy gonna give up the act

Yes, because I have a brain, not just repeating YouTube videos. Did this video include the tweet I provided? No? Did someone lie to you? Maybe use this as a learning opportunity...

I don’t regurgitate talking points...

Edit: “something he said”... frustrating bro...

Edit 2: “never claimed Trump made things worse” vs “ attacked trump over it” ... can’t make this shit up...
    stop putting words into his mouth and my mouth. and it did, if you bother to watch it.

he didn't attack trump over it. dear god. he attacked trump in mocking in trump beleiving the protestors at chaz / chop where violent 5 WEEKS AGO. he didn't agree as he felt it wasn't as bad as what outsiders thought it was. NOW, in his own darn tweet he put last night he says OUTSIDERS. he didn't even attack trump with his "stand by."

Face with tears of joy
    I laughed.

he did attack the mob / rioters this time by calling them assholes as i quoted MANY TIMES already.
    you keep putting words into his mouth. you keep putting words into my mouth. you keep lying. you keep misrepresenting not only him, but myself.

i'm done with this discussion as you just want to keep on lying. now sit there and call me a trump supporter, lying, whatever and other buzzwords. keep putting words into his and my mouth. your good at it.
    Last edited by muffinss; 2020-07-27 at 02:12 AM.

Based on your values, those who think holocaust is good, are what?
    Bad.

(Tencharacters)
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    posting tim pool lol whens this guy gonna give up the act
    Give up the act or put most of the forum on ignore... hhhmmm... I don’t know...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Bad.

(Tencharacters)
    So, Holocaust is bad and people who think it’s good are bad... what was your point again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The Starbucks is under his apartment. There’s no indication it was a complex. The Stabrbucks is not his apartment.
    Think of all the overpriced coffee that Starbucks might have sold and all the minimum wage workers its customers would have traumatised, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Yes, because in Trump’s America, you need a gun.
    Needed them before trump, will need them after trump. Even more so as the authetain left wing reverts to their tactics of violence of the past.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Needed them before trump, will need them after trump. Even more so as the authetain left wing reverts to their tactics of violence of the past.
    Would you care to point out which tactics specifically you're talking about, and how the far left was responsible for them? I get the chief defense of the 2A is some vague ever present threat of authoritarianism but a) it's not reflected in the historical rationales for the amendment actually existing, and b) it's never actually stopped any instance of authoritarianism in the US.

Or are you gonna just sidestep the request for examples and call me by my old screen name as some sort of 'gotcha'.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    b) it's never actually stopped any instance of authoritarianism in the US.
    And just for added fun -- when it was used by the Black Panthers to defend against such authoritarian actions an eventual President and the NRA went even further and took their guns away from them.

Oh wait the 2A Folks are normally the ones who cheer for said authoritarianism because it doesn't apply to them being put under an iron fist.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Did not see this posted.
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/3-fed-...n-portland-wh/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#2a097d2655f9

Three federal agents who were sent to Portland, Ore., to try to help quell the city’s violent protests were “likely left permanently blinded” from clashes, White House officials said Friday.

“A federal agent’s hand was impaled by planted nails, another federal agent was shot with a pellet gun, leaving a wound deep to the bone, and tragically, three federal officers were likely left permanently blinded by the rioters using lasers pointed directly into their eyes,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters Friday.

All five of the injured federal agents were hurt Monday during ongoing protests at the Multnomah County Justice Center and a nearby federal courthouse in Oregon’s largest city.
    Seems that on July 10th they put in an order for 1000 sunglasses for just that purpose.
    https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/20...esters-lasers/

Looks like the protesters and feds are having leaf blower wars.
    https://twitter.com/MrOlmos/status/1286935737837842433
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2020-07-27 at 04:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Did not see this posted.
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/3-fed-...n-portland-wh/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#2a097d2655f9

Seems that on July 10th they put in an order for 1000 sunglasses for just that purpose.
    https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/20...esters-lasers/

Looks like the protesters and feds are having leaf blower wars.
    https://twitter.com/MrOlmos/status/1286935737837842433
    Cool, now all do the lasting injuries inflicted by police on peaceful protesters. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - don't join ICE or CBP if you don't wanted to be treated like a fascist when you're ordered to brutalise civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

The one in which Trump regime forces in Portland pepper spray a veteran and photographer in the face - he was an army medic during the Vietnam War.

what was your point again?
    You need only read Themius's post, that I responded to, to know.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    "The Authoritarian Left Wing!!!!!!" he cries, in a reality where it's a Republican/Right leaning administration using barely legal premises to sick unmarked federal agents at protesters for the grave crime of spray painting a federal building.

You need to get a new shtick, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Cool, now all do the lasting injuries inflicted by police on peaceful protesters. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - don't join ICE or CBP if you don't wanted to be treated like a fascist when you're ordered to brutalise civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

The one in which Trump regime forces in Portland pepper spray a veteran and photographer in the face - he was an army medic during the Vietnam War.
    Thought about posting this I was however unsure if it had already been posted since this thread is quite large and I have not read every single page, and the article is from May 30th. https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...g/?arc404=true
    The Washington Post found that eight people lost vision in one eye after being struck by police projectiles, including lead pellets packed in cloth pouches that were fired from shotguns. They were among 12 people who were partially blinded by police during a week of national unrest.
    What the feds did to that protester(person in your link) was wrong, but with the lasers and blinding, what does devolving to the same shit accomplish? Do you think blinding feds is going to help your cause? You know what helps your cause, being none violent and peaceful like the guy who got sprayed because it only puts the feds in a bad light. When you blind the feds and throw fireworks at them then you yourself will also get painted in a bad light and your cause starts to get undermined by those actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    "The Authoritarian Left Wing!!!!!!" he cries, in a reality where it's a Republican/Right leaning administration using barely legal premises to sick unmarked federal agents at protesters for the grave crime of spray painting a federal building.
    Won't someone please think of the children property?!!!

But I do enjoy how back before they could say "rioters" every other word, their examples of actions taken by "the authoritarian left" included...adding gender identity to the already-existing list of things you couldn't use as an excuse to fire/harass someone, and suggesting that maybe a person's religious beliefs shouldn't trump the quality of life of actual people.