7+ Year Old Account
    "Actual doctor" lol. She has a fake "medical degree" from Nigeria. She's a con artist.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    "Actual doctor" lol. She has a fake "medical degree" from Nigeria. She's a con artist.
    which is exactly why Trump loves her so much, game recognize game.

The guy across yge street from me was prescribed it and he made a full recovery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    I wonder, will Trump brand death camps at least have gilded shower rooms?
    It'll be gilded in pyrite because he's a cheap fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The guy across yge street from me was prescribed it and he made a full recovery.
    My neighbor had Covid, stayed home and breathed air, and made a full recovery.

Air cures Coronavirus confirmed.

Why lie like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    My gf wrote the standard operating procedure for a medical facility, due to Ebola. Now I can guess what you think about Zeeka... considering no one seems to remember, it’s a hell of a job done containing it. Before this year, I would say it was a job done perfectly, since no one seems to remember. But... than again... it’s why Trump is expecting magic...
    Zeeka is another good example. I had no personal involvement, but I recognize it was a job done professionally and well.

Proper handling of contagious diseases is a baseline expectation of governments, and has been since the dawn of time. Governments are expected to handle it according to the available science and/or religion of their time. Of course historically, there have been as many failures or bad science/religion as good examples, but until this President, the US was pretty good at it.

Magic is the literal response of this President. All of his statements are couched in the language of mystism and fantasy, not science and reality. He talks about it "Disappearing" and "Invisible enemies", as if it is a supernatural force, because to someone as scientifically illiterate as he, it might as well be supernatural. His actions reflect someone that is fighting a supernatural force, not like the every previous president, who dealt with scientific reality.

Actual doctors do prescribe this to some covid patients.
    Actual doctors have sexually assaulted patients under anesthesia too. What's your point?

I'm not willing to make any assertions about her degree. Nigeria has produced a great many doctors in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The woman blames aliens and demons for illnesses. I’m more than willing to say her degree is bullshit.
    She could just be a spiritual and/or religious nutcase. Let's be honest, she is a fucking nutcase, but I have yet to see anything about her actual degree.

Plenty of morons and insane people manage to get degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I ask myself that question constantly. After he ordered peaceful protesters to be beaten, gassed, and driven out of Lafayette Square for no reason other than to stage a cringeworthy photo op, and seeing the relative lack of outrage in reaction to that, I am convinced there is nothing.

Consider this scenario:
    1. Biden beats Trump in November by a decent, but not overwhelming margin.
    2. Trump claims the vote was rigged and refuses to give up the Presidency.
    3. Most Republicans in Congress agree that the vote was rigged and support Trump remaining as President.
    4. The military refuses to remove him.
    5. There is a ton of outrage at first, but eventually the situation is accepted as people realize they can't do anything about it.

Aside from #4, every point in that scenario is extremely plausible (and I really wouldn't be surprised to see #4 happen either). These past four years have been a nightmarish descent into fascism.

Maybe I am wrong about this scenario, but for this to even be a question in the back of people's minds speaks volumes about how far this country has fallen.
    And you better hope #4 remains true. The military deciding who is President would be the last nail in the coffin of the US being anything other than an overblown banana republic.

And it means their degree is bullshit when they do. I won’t go into the religious discussion since that’s a banned topic.
    It means the education didn't stick. I served in the military with a guy who was a who became a radical white supremacist. That doesn't mean his military training was garbage.

It means he was a fucking dipshit, and the training couldn't stop his stupidity.

I know this may seem like splitting hairs, but her brand of crazy isn't a result of her degree.

I wasn't prescribed it and made a full recovery. Anecdotal evidence is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    And you better hope #4 remains true. The military deciding who is President would be the last nail in the coffin of the US being anything other than an overblown banana republic.
    Except in that scenario, they wouldn't be deciding shit. They would just be removing an illegimate person from the WH who was voted out by the people. He would have no legal right to be there, so someone's got to remove him by force if need be. What's the point of laws if there is no body to enforce them?

Video of Trump behaving... oddly. The man is not well.

https://twitter.com/davidmweissman/s...923374599?s=20
    Meh, it's normal. He stands hunched over to try to hide his gut while wearing suits, it's his patented "Centaur-Stance" that his sons also use. That and leaning forward very far while sitting on the edge of a chair.

As for the rest of it...did he bow to that guy? That looked like a bow, and I feel like conservatives have thoughts on a president bowing to anyone.

I never said it was. I said her degree is bullshit since she clearly operates based on beliefs instead of education. If her degree wan’t bullshit she wouldn’t blame demon sex for cysts.

- - - Updated - - -

Video of Trump behaving... oddly. The man is not well.

https://twitter.com/davidmweissman/s...923374599?s=20
    We have Harvard graduates who are still batshit crazy. That's not an indictment on their degrees, it's a personal failing on their part.

I believe were saying the same thing, more or less. I'd say that the degree isn't bullshit, her being deserving of that degree is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Meh, it's normal. He stands hunched over to try to hide his gut while wearing suits
    We are witnessing the most insecure person in living memory. Everything about him is fake. Pathetic. What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Except in that scenario, they wouldn't be deciding shit. They would just be removing an illegimate person from the WH who was voted out by the people. He would have no legal right to be there, so someone's got to remove him by force if need be. What's the point of laws if there is no body to enforce them?
    Well, the military isn't supposed to be removing him in that instance. The Secret Service and/or DC police would be the ones to do so.

That spasm is what I’m talking about. He has similar spasms quite often when he short circuits when trying to read the teleprompter. It’s connected and a sign of mental decline and/or having had a stroke. Literally his brain short circuiting.

- - - Updated - - -

It actually is an indictment on the degree when they graduate and show how little they actually learned while attaining that degree.
    You can only teach someone so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I ask myself that question constantly. After he ordered peaceful protesters to be beaten, gassed, and driven out of Lafayette Square for no reason other than to stage a cringeworthy photo op, and seeing the relative lack of outrage in reaction to that, I am convinced there is nothing.

Consider this scenario:
    1. Biden beats Trump in November by a decent, but not overwhelming margin.
    2. Trump claims the vote was rigged and refuses to give up the Presidency.
    3. Most Republicans in Congress agree that the vote was rigged and support Trump remaining as President.
    4. The military refuses to remove him.
    5. There is a ton of outrage at first, but eventually the situation is accepted as people realize they can't do anything about it.

Aside from #4, every point in that scenario is extremely plausible (and I really wouldn't be surprised to see #4 happen either). These past four years have been a nightmarish descent into fascism.

Maybe I am wrong about this scenario, but for this to even be a question in the back of people's minds speaks volumes about how far this country has fallen.
    This is not a far fetched scenario And Trump supporters would be fighting hard to keep him in office with this scenario.

I am adjusting as fast as I can to the new realities.