Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The virus only affects rich people.

Poor people-you are immune-and will have to keep working.

If you work as a grocer, chef, concierge, maid, garbageman, repair man, nurse, farmer, produce inspector, butcher, mailman, policeman, janitor and so on: you must keep working and you must keep paying rent. There will be a brief government stimulus-which will come out of your tax return next year.

You must work and you will not be getting hazard pay, you must pay for your own mask which is now required to do business.

No you will not be getting a raise, and if you complain you will be replaced. If you see someone without a mask-harass them and make sure they know they are a lesser person for endangering your ability to keep working, which you must do.

Nooooooo. Why would someone go on the internet and point out the (intentional) flaws of neoliberal capitalism.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Poor people-you are immune-and will have to keep working.

If you work as a grocer, chef, concierge, maid, garbageman, repair man, nurse, farmer, produce inspector, butcher, mailman, policeman, janitor and so on: you must keep working and you must keep paying rent. There will be a brief government stimulus-which will come out of your tax return next year.

You must work and you will not be getting hazard pay, you must pay for your own mask which is now required to do business.

No you will not be getting a raise, and if you complain you will be replaced. If you see someone without a mask-harass them and make sure they know they are a lesser person for endangering your ability to keep working, which you must do.
    Im gonna assume u live in the states or some other place were u cant take time off from work cause u very sick.

In BETTER places of the world, we got to take time of work when sick AND get paid so we dont get kicked out and has to live on the street.

Maybe direct ur anger at politicians and not at rich people.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Maybe direct ur anger at politicians and not at rich people.
    Because there is famously no overlap between those groups.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why complain about buying your own mask, tho? You can get a pack of 5 for about $7 at Walmart.
    Because as a general rule when an employee is required to do or wear something the furtherance of business it is right the business should bear that cost. As before such a protection existed you would often find capitalists expecting their employees to pay for the privilege of working or renumerating them in food and/or board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why complain about buying your own mask, tho? You can get a pack of 5 for about $7 at Walmart.
    Employers are normally required to pay for PPE.

Example: if you work out in a plant that requires FRCs, a hard hat, and steel-toed shoes, they have to reimburse you for your expanses of buying those. In the case of the hardhat, they'll usually have a bunch on spare.

By that logic the virus affected the poor people the most, didnt it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Rich people aren't the cause of poor people's problems though. That's caused by a lack of personal knowledge of how to personally create an on-going stream of wealth. Which every functional person has the capacity to create more and more wealth for themselves over time.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-28 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Rich people aren't the cause of poor peoples problems though. That's caused by a lack of personal knowledge of how to personally create an on-going stream of wealth. Which every functional person has the capacity to create more and more wealth for themselves over time.
    If this were remotely true then poor people wouldn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rich people aren't the cause of poor people's problems though. That's caused by a lack of personal knowledge of how to personally create an on-going stream of wealth. Which every functional person has the capacity to create more and more wealth for themselves over time.
    And who do you think makes it so they can't create on-going streams of wealth.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    If this were remotely true then poor people wouldn't exist.
    Do you have anything to back up this statement as true? If you're saying rich people are cause of poor people's problems then you have to prove that. If you're saying that average people don't have the capacity to increase income and wealth over time then why have those metrics been increasing for thousands of years since man evolved and became civilized?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have anything to back up this statement as true? If you're saying rich people are cause of poor people's problems then you have to prove that. If you're saying that average people don't have the capacity to increase income and wealth over time then why have those metrics been increasing for thousands of years since man evolved and became civilized?
    It's rich people's fault, just look around.
    Driving on Sunshine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    And who do you think makes it so they can't create on-going streams of wealth.
    I already said why, it's caused by a lack of knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    It's rich people's fault, just look around.
    Do you have anything that backs up that statement as true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have anything to back up this statement as true?
    You first, with this nonsense:

That's caused by a lack of personal knowledge of how to personally create an on-going stream of wealth. Which every functional person has the capacity to create more and more wealth for themselves over time.
    Like I said, if this were true then poor people wouldn't exist because every family would have accrued wealth intergenerationally on average when that is not actually the case in real life. Barring some bullshit "poverty isn't real because we have flushing toilets" argument which white conservatives are fond of using.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2020-07-28 at 06:27 PM.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Can I have a small loan of a million dollars?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I already said why, it's caused by a lack of knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have anything that backs up that statement as true?
    Oh yeah I remember now poor people just aren't as smart as rich people.
    Driving on Sunshine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    You first, with this nonsense:
    You can't generate an income and create wealth without knowledge of how to perform tasks, provide services, or make products for the purpose of generating an income and a surplus. As that knowledge increases then you can perform more and more tasks and services and make more products which allows for more wealth generation. Wealth isn't generated magically from no-where it's derived from the on-going application of knowledge.

You can't generate an income and create wealth without knowledge of how to perform tasks, provide services, or make products for the purpose of generating an income and a surplus. As that knowledge increases then you can perform more and more tasks and services and make more products which allows for more wealth generation. Wealth isn't generated magically from no-where it's derived from the on-going application of knowledge.
    Or interest from daddy's investments that (based on the steady decline in social mobility) wealthy people are increasingly likely to have?