Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Seems this bat will be the Glory raid achievement.
    Man that looks dull.

Par for the course for raid meta mounts, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IndCold View Post
    Other way around, you can switch soulbinds any time but you can only respec the conduits (traits) once a week.

What I don't understand is "redirect the flow of Anima through a Soulbind's tree", but I'm still a bit behind on the whole conduit system.

Edit: From other responses I understand in this system you pick the traits that show up and then build a path (the flow of anima) among those traits. So, once we have cookie cutter builds we could simply switch paths or soulbinds depending on what content we're doing, doesn't seem bad to me.
    High end raiders will still have to have at least 2 of the same class though. I mean this change is good for the 99% but its going to still suck for Top 200 raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Lol no. You can't play new xpac content beside general class/system changes w/o buying expansion. It never worked like that. When SL hits, you will be stuck at level 50 if you wont buy it, max lvl will be 60.
    Of course Ill buy the new expansion. What do you mean Ill be stuck at level 50? What I dont own is BFA rn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems this bat will be the Glory raid achievement.
    Seems dull. Needs something else. Like blood red armor and maybe a cool blood spell effect flying animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    High end raiders will still have to have at least 2 of the same class though. I mean this change is good for the 99% but its going to still suck for Top 200 raiders.
    They don't "have to" anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Of course Ill buy the new expansion. What do you mean Ill be stuck at level 50? What I dont own is BFA rn.
    If you wait to play until SL launches, as long as you buy SL, you will get BFA free.

7+ Year Old Account
    They accepted all of that. But I doubt that entire top 200 will do that.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    They don't "have to" anything.
    No, they absolutely do. The only way they don't have to is if all top 200 guilds sign a contract saying none will. There will be 1 guild that does it, so every other top guild will be required to as well, or they will fall behind. It will be common for top guilds to have 2-4 of each class.

So they basically just added all legion's legendaries back, im happy to see that actually =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    They accepted all of that. But I doubt that entire top 200 will do that.
    Probably not, but there are guilds not even in the top 500 that make raiders have more than 1 toon. Like they are pushing for world first, but get it 2 months after the first kill. They think they are so hardcore, but they are not. There are a ton of tryhard guilds like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably not, but there are guilds not even in the top 500 that make raiders have more than 1 toon. Like they are pushing for world first, but get it 2 months after the first kill. They think they are so hardcore, but they are not. There are a ton of tryhard guilds like that.
    Hey man, if it works for them...

Season 1 affix sounds interesting. I assume you can somewhat control filling the bar, so you wont get entire party transformed at once.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Why are some of the best looking items not usable?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317149/...mor-and-primus
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Edit: nvm ignore me
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-07-29 at 07:20 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

In this case it's because those belong to a major NPC.

The other "simple" armor pieces are likely just used when selecting items to craft at the legendary forge, not actual equippable items. Blizz hasn't added simple armor in a long time, aside from some Kul Tiran armors and the RAF set.

[IMG]

Even worse was the generic human armour. Would be amazing if that ended up being the armour from exiles reach, or even a raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Guys

We are getting actual rings.
    Pretty sure those are NPC items, or worse still, doodad items to be spread around buildings and such.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Thanks so much, Chickat. That was my original question, I guess I was misunderstood. So my level will be around halved from 110. Looking forward to the new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Guys

We are getting actual rings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye, i missed the line of text on wowhead said those are NPC only.

My bad, ignore me.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    In this case it's because those belong to a major NPC.

The other "simple" armor pieces are likely just used when selecting items to craft at the legendary forge, not actual equippable items. Blizz hasn't added simple armor in a long time, aside from some Kul Tiran armors and the RAF set.
    That is kinda how you handicap yourself. Make armor for players. They like it.

Then proceed to make far cooler armor for NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Thanks so much, Chickat. That was my original question, I guess I was misunderstood. So my level will be around halved from 110. Looking forward to the new expansion.
    If you want to know exactly, take your current level and divide it by 2.4. So 120 will go to 50. 60 will go to 25. 110 will go to 45.