10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I must admit, I'm just a little bit sad that my very first character, which has been sitting at level 18 for 15 years now, is going to be a different level.
    My OCD would never allow me to have a character sitting at 18 for 15 years. It would have been leveled up or unceremoniously deleted way before reaching that point lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    If you want to know exactly, take your current level and divide it by 2.4. So 120 will go to 50. 60 will go to 25. 110 will go to 45.
    Ah great, thanks so much! Stupid question, but I guess I can't level to 120 without buying BFA? I've been out of the loop for too long..

Damn I wish more basic stuff loke those armor were as detailed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Thanks so much, Chickat. That was my original question, I guess I was misunderstood. So my level will be around halved from 110. Looking forward to the new expansion.
    At 110 you will be 45. It would take less than 2 hours to get from 45-50 for Shadowlands questing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Ah great, thanks so much! Stupid question, but I guess I can't level to 120 without buying BFA? I've been out of the loop for too long..
    Nah, not right now, but if you wait until Shadowlands launches BFA will be bundled into the base game and you will just have to purchase SL.

As the NPE weapons were originally just recolors of arathi weapons, there's a small chance that they will add in a high-res lowbie set for the armor as well (as it's currently an arathi recolor).

Well well, team, looks like I

Didn't get a beta invite either

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    No Wowhead stream tonight?

Also seems like all the news from the build stopped about 30 min ago, anyone knows why?
    Probably nothing left to datamine.

You'd think they'd know better than to simply stop communicating with us after watching the community react to Blizzard's poor communication. It's not that hard to post a tweet saying "No stream today folks" or "Well, that's a wrap for today". Just leaving people hanging is pretty meh.
    You do know that wowhead isn't an official blizzard site, right?

Old Blanchy returns!

...as Blanchy the Sinrunner.

Makes one wonder what Blanchy did in life to be a Sinrunner.

I wonder if the race customizations are pretty much 95% done and we shouldn't expect anything major anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't get why this is an issue
    a) you have three soulbinds
    b) you can have SIX different active paths per soulbind. So you have 18 different configurations available to you each week. And they plan to add more soulbinds later.
    No, from how I read it, it's kinda how I expected it to be. It was just a more information post than a complaint

Because each spec, or soulbind if you like are unique. So when you change spec, you have made this path for that spec that week, and it can differ from the other spec's path/soulbinds. So like wowhead writes, you can have one tree for tanking, one for healing and one for dps if you are a hybrid for instance. But each tree is locked to that certain spec for each week. I guess that's the fuss.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-07-29 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Old Blanchy returns!

...as Blanchy the Sinrunner.

Makes one wonder what Blanchy did in life to be a Sinrunner.
    Aided Verna in convinceing millions of random adventurers to commit theft upon the innocent farmers of Westfall to provide a steady supply of ill-gotten oats?

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I wonder if the race customizations are pretty much 95% done and we shouldn't expect anything major anymore.
    It seems too late for upright(ish) Forsaken men at this point.

Ah OK, so many people complaining about it which seems silly when it is a very solid compromise.
    Copying from the updated post I made:

Each spec, or soulbind if you like are unique. So when you change spec, you have made this path for that spec that week, and it can differ from the other spec's path/soulbinds. So like wowhead writes, you can have one tree for tanking, one for healing and one for dps if you are a hybrid for instance. But each tree is locked to that certain spec for each week. I guess that's the fuss.

I can see why they put a cd on it, but for players who already argued that they want everything to be moved around freely, I guess this is hard to swallow.

Character copy is up.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Wowhead stream tonight?

Also seems like all the news from the build stopped about 30 min ago, anyone knows why?
    Their Datamining streamer is pretty sick right now. He apologized on twitter about the no stream.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only thing locked are the conduit options. You can still go to your covenant hall and change the active path of the conduit at any time. So you can have 6 different paths (with different passives & conduits) per soulbind for the week.

- - - Updated - - -

WOOOOOT!
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317160/...in-shadowlands

Loved doing that in Legion.
    Honestly they should just give us flying instead of constantly making these silly toys each expansion that 100% of players will farm up because it lets them skirt Blizz's terrible cliff design.

I say no more toys. Either we all fly, or we all walk.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Hm...

Parasols
    Purple Party Parasol
    Weathered Green Parasol
    Stylish Parasol

from wowhead. I wonder if they'll let you actually HOLD a parasol!

Incoming whines about not being able to change specs in Torghast (which, you still can, just not every floor).