Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    The game could be the 2nd coming of Christ, it will never dethrone pokemon. Most of the temtem look like trash anyways, the gameplay can only be so good. The dialogue is absolutely dreadful, I don't know why you think it's any better than pokemon.

The only thing the game has on pokemon is that it actually requires some level of brain power and has potential to expand without needing to buy another console.

>implying that reading dialogue in pokemon is ever not a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    >implying that reading dialogue in pokemon is ever not a waste of time.
    >implying I said implied that

shiggy

Ugh. Why didn't I max out one of every temtem back when Zenoreth would just kill themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Ugh. Why didn't I max out one of every temtem back when Zenoreth would just kill themselves.
    I know lol. I caught a Hocus and needed to train it up to the proper level, so I went to the Crystal Shrine and it's such a pain in the ass now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I know lol. I caught a Hocus and needed to train it up to the proper level, so I went to the Crystal Shrine and it's such a pain in the ass now.
    I farm now on earth shrine. Much less anoying as temtem there come with ability that makes their melle damage a joke. Kinu + Pocus combo. Sometimes i get 1 shot on lvl 70 temtem, sometimes it takes 2 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I'm currently destroying Zenoreth with Osukai (with Lure) and Kinu with autoheal passive, honestly Osukai with 500 Str TV just one-shots them, and he barely takes damage with Kinu's autoheal + some active healing at second turn (as he's faster than Osukai).

Goes well so far, two turns is all I need to kill two Zenoreths. If Osukai takes too much damage (which honestly doesn't happen often), just have to make him rest for his HoT passive to trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I farm now on earth shrine. Much less anoying as temtem there come with ability that makes their melle damage a joke. Kinu + Pocus combo. Sometimes i get 1 shot on lvl 70 temtem, sometimes it takes 2 hits.
    Adoroboros with Synergy Master + Psychic Collaborator is a guaranteed kill on nearly anything on Earth. It's the best match, imo, for Kinu, as two of his abilities synergize (Energy Manipulation with Nature Tem and Psychic Collaborator for a whopping 190 damage with Mental Tem).
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-07-30 at 06:52 AM.

Wait, are they actual Pokemon or Lidl Pokemon?

Jesus see some people in trade selling stuff for a million and others buying things for 800k and I can't even keep 40k on me :/
    @Yunru are Zenoreth still untameable? I tried taming a lvl 50 at the shrine but I couldn't.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-08-03 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Jesus see some people in trade selling stuff for a million and others buying things for 800k and I can't even keep 40k on me :/
    @Yunru are Zenoreth still untameable? I tried taming a lvl 50 at the shrine but I couldn't.
    If you want one, you have to trade with another person his pre-evolution. Those at shrine are designed to be un-catcheable. They are XP pinjatas.

If you want one, you have to trade with another person his pre-evolution. Those at shrine are designed to be un-catcheable. They are XP pinjatas.
    Lame, was hoping to make some cash while lvling up some of the new temtem.

Looks cool for sure, color scheme reminds me of Survival Heroes.

I'm completely unlucky regarding Lumas and I'm beginning to completely give up. Saipark is painfully boring in that regard though.

Meanwhile, people on a 1-week-old account have 30 lumas, yeah makes sense, probably trading with irl money but still

Also finally completed Tental's leveling. Nagaise's Mind Trick passive is a complete train-wreck, to the point they had to hotfix Starter Houchics last week or so, but they didn't want to just... dunno... rework this atrocious passive ?

They should just make a complete pass on Passives as a whole. Some are broken af (Electric Synthetize or Immunity), a few are good, most are forgettable, but a handful are straight nerfs (hello Anahir) or complete pain to use at all. Which is okay-ish for Tems with no evolution, but unacceptable for some. You'll know which passive your bred Houchic will inherit when it hits level 54...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh sadly there is a ilegall market for lumas, but if you trade luma with someone else, it shows as having one.

I have yet to see one and i joined on 1.st day .

However its always a good idea to check wiki for passives.

I have yet to see one and i joined on 1.st day .
    Same here. Gf got a luma just today (Occlura), me still trying. I had spent some time in Saiparks especially for Noxolotl but no luck (and it gets boring very fast running in circles and fleeing fights).

However its always a good idea to check wiki for passives.
    Yup I'm doing that, but still frustrating to fail having the passive you focus. I sure as fuck won't be breeding Houchic at all as I don't want to have a perfect Nagaise with the shitty passive after having leveled it 53 times.... what the hell

Most luma dont looks as good as the base temtem imo. I do want a Luma Rhoulder though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly a good week:

x4 Zephyruff, yeah boy.

Got my first Luma at two weeks ago Saipark (Pigepic), trying to get a Spriole for the last 10 days but no luck so far (and it gets boring really quick). I'll definitely try my luck on Zeph though

10+ Year Old Account
    Finaly:

Finaly:
    Congrats.
    How many tries ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Congrats.
    How many tries ?
    5500+ araund, lost a count.