View Poll Results: Who's the best council member?

Voters
182. This poll is closed
  • Thrall

23 12.64%
  • Baine

16 8.79%
  • Rokhan

17 9.34%
  • Lilian Voss

11 6.04%
  • Lor'theamr

49 26.92%
  • Thalyssra

25 13.74%
  • Overlord Geya'rah

5 2.75%
  • Gazlowe

11 6.04%
  • Mayla Highmountain

2 1.10%
  • Queen Talanji

8 4.40%
  • Ji Firepaw

7 3.85%
  • Kiro

8 4.40%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    No Calia? Blasphemy!

Thrall. Really puts into perspective how awful the current Horde roster of racial leaders reads... it's like Jeopardy's "The who gives a shit?" edition. Other than Thrall, I just see mark-ass marks (Rokhan and Lor'themar), trick-ass marks (Gazlowe and Lilian Voss), punk bitches (Baine and Kiro), and skip-scap scalawags (???), ho's (Mayla and Thalyssra thirsting after Lor'themar and Baine), heifers (Talanji), hee-haws (Ji Firepaw) and hula hoops (...).

They're all terribull. Just terribull.

Except Thrall. He's still cool despite being impotent.

Here is my list of who should be the current Horde Council:

Garrosh Hellscream
    Cairne Bloodhoof
    Zul'jin
    Terenas Menethil's corpse propped up in Lordaeron's throne
    Calia Menethil
    Kael'thas Sunstrider
    Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Grom Hellscream
    Trade Prince Gallywix
    Huln Highmountain w/ time machine
    King Rastakhan
    Ji Firepaw w/ eyepatch and an iron lung from spitting too much fire
    Kiro with a hook for a hand.
    The only one I agree with on your list is kael'thas. The rest of your suggestions reads like a list of super villains.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm not really a fan of any of them, but I'll go with Rokhan since he's a prominent troll character and Zappy boy isn't there

if only Rastakhan were still alive, he's been replaced by Talanji
    Rastakahn would have been thee best choice overral, I resly hope he will come back some day.

Zappyboy is s meme and will always be a meme to me.
    Talanji.. yea lets not talk about this wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    None! They'll all pay for what they have done! The Kaldorei will reign supreme once more. You lesser beings will be pushed to the brink of extinction. The Horde will crumble, by Elune I swear it!
    Kaldorei are dead you cheer for a dead race that is only here because of the the weaklings in the Horde like Baine.

But i hope the council structure is going to fail hard.
    I rather have a warchief with maybe a council around him but this is not going to work we need a Warchief that acts when needed.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-07-30 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    The only one I agree with on your list is kael'thas. The rest of your suggestions reads like a list of super villains.
    Blizzard writes The Horde like they're villains. Might as well turn them into The Legion of Doom.

...wait, Kael'thas is not a villain to you but Cairne is?

None, they all stood idle while Sylvanas was busy committing war crimes. I loved Thalyssra in Legion, but joining Sylvanas' Horde makes no sense. Overthrowing one evil overlord, only to join another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Blizzard writes The Horde like they're villains. Might as well turn them into The Legion of Doom.

...wait, Kael'thas is not a villain to you but Cairne is?
    They stopped being villains. Blizzard sorted out all our bad apples for a good reason.Now only good cookies are left behind.

Voted Lor'themar, however not because he's so great, but everyone else is either worse or not developed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Wow, I know this does not represent all the wow community, but is surprising how Lorthemar is beating in popularity almost all member doubling them and a little bit more, and also how the 3rd place is thalissra, I also voted lorthemar, my seccond pick was the arcanist... lore developers should check an eye on this, developing setups and side content with our fauvourite characters will be nice...

Btw, getting really meta but, that will make Lorthemar our Warchief, is like the most liked rn, like a "The most popular rn" between the horde, because who is the horde? but the players who play on it... is like we all know there is a council, but who will be your warchief if you had to vote? who will win? there you have it

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    All choices suck, I can't even. The trolls and the elves are a little better than the rest admittedly.

Where's the "None. We want a Warchief" option?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Where's the "None. We want a Warchief" option?
    Warchief is gone. We have to deal with the council now.

Warchief is gone. We have to deal with the council now.
    Council can go jump in the river.

You forgot anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to the list in the OP which reads as (and mostly) just alliance buddies who wear red?

7+ Year Old Account
    Baine and Thrall are the best, the rest are kinda worthless

Look here is the thing.

Lor'themar can be a whining, completely useless faction leader like Baine, even more so detrimental to the story and everything it encompasses.

He's going to win this poll for the same reason Blood Elves are always and forever more going to win every "favorite race" poll.

Let's not confuse good character for what it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Look here is the thing.

Lor'themar can be a whining, completely useless faction leader like Baine, even more so detrimental to the story and everything it encompasses.

He's going to win this poll for the same reason Blood Elves are always and forever more going to win every "favorite race" poll.

Let's not confuse good character for what it really is.
    I don't think that's fair.

I mean I'll be the first person to say belfs are WAY THE FRICK OVERSATURATED in the story, AND in the playerbase.

But Lor'themar had -good- characterization at the Isle of Thunder. He wasn't a milquetoast like Baine who would NEVER EVER DARE HURT THE DEAR SWEET ALLIANCE

Lor'themar is a -Politician-, he'll fight the alliance when it's convenience and make peace when it's convenient, he's what a Belf -should- be.

Baine is bad because he's a bad parody of the noble savage trope who is super peaceful but "Dangerous if angered!" Except he's never angry even when he's taken captive.
    Twas brillig

All these "we want a warchief" and "rawr blood!" responses... See you in MoP 3.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Horde loses characters? You don't say?

Horde fans: We want to crush the Alliance for existing! DA WER IN WERCREFT!
    Blizz writers, well known for being hippies: War is bad, maaaaaaaaaan.
    Horde fans: BLOOD! THUNDER! CHICKEN TENDIES!
    Blizz writers: Your endgame is everyone NotHorde dead. Alliance endgame is you stop murdering them for a while. Your endgame can't happen.
    Horde fans: We lust for mountains of skulls and rivers of blood! Also, don't you dare blame the war on our aggression.
    Blizz writers: OK, Alliance wins because we're not flushing our business model. Everything is blamed on $hordecharacter so the Horde itself is blameless.
    Horde fans: *surprised Pikachu face*
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Rastakahn would have been thee best choice overral, I resly hope he will come back some day.

Zappyboy is s meme and will always be a meme to me.
    Talanji.. yea lets not talk about this wanna be.
    Well, maybe Bwonsamdi will raise him from the dead or something? Having a zombie king on the council would be cool

And yeah, Zappy boi is sadly just a meme. He did get into the newest book though, which is cool
    And Talanji... They could've at least let Rastakhan live for all of BfA instead of just killing him off
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You forgot anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to the list in the OP which reads as (and mostly) just alliance buddies who wear red?
    I want to humiliate the alliance as hard as possible. But sadly Blizzard is alliance biased so they get away far too easy like that. Maybe next time faction war roses up.