Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://gamerant.com/sekiro-shadows-...n-development/

Rumour is rumour but if its true and theres no Sekiro DLC boy is that a shame.
    It isn't a rumor, Sekiro was a one off game. There was never any DLC planned, If there was there would be a Season Pass bundle.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It isn't a rumor, Sekiro was a one off game. There was never any DLC planned, If there was there would be a Season Pass bundle.
    Good, cause I hate games with DLC. The DLC is usually crap anyway and it just divides the community between have and have nots. I'd rather developers work on a sequel like the devs did with Hollow Knight Silksong rather than waste that effort on a crummy DLC.

https://gamerant.com/sekiro-shadows-...n-development/

Rumour is rumour but if its true and theres no Sekiro DLC boy is that a shame. The Tomoe and infested stuff in particular teased a lot more and this reminds me of Dark Souls 3's whole Cathedral of the Deep section teasing "the coming age of deep sea" people expected for dlc that went absolutely nowhere.
    Every game doesn't need DLC(or a sequel for that matter). I'm personally fine with Sekiro being over and done with.

All of Dark Souls 2/3 along with it's DLC came off as forced by Bamco to milk some money. There is still some good gameplay in there but those games and their DLC lack a soul(no pun intended) compared to DeS, DS1 and BB. Ironically their best DLC is also DS1 and BB which they weren't obligated to make because of selling a season pass, in fact they weren't even available to preorder they simply released when they where finished.

I'd rather have DLC for games like Sekiro/red dead than end less season passes from games like assassin creed and destiny.

But thats not the world or good timeline we live in. We live in the dark timeline where good games you actually want more of doesnt happen but the cash grabs drown you in shitty repetitive content.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I'd rather have DLC for games like Sekiro/red dead than end less season passes from games like assassin creed and destiny.

But thats not the world or good timeline we live in. We live in the dark timeline where good games you actually want more of doesnt happen but the cash grabs drown you in shitty repetitive content.
    Ever wondered why that is?

You know, because it's easy to make DLC when it's just "shitty repetitive content" and not so much for actual quality games.

It's not rocket science.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man my coworkers are gonna be sad when i tell them

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Good, cause I hate games with DLC. The DLC is usually crap anyway and it just divides the community between have and have nots. I'd rather developers work on a sequel like the devs did with Hollow Knight Silksong rather than waste that effort on a crummy DLC.
    How do you divide a community in a single player game?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit disappointed there won't be any DLCs (not that I am a fan of DLCs but it means my time in Sekiro is true and well done) but on the other hand, I rather have a Sekiro 2 instead.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Bit disappointed there won't be any DLCs (not that I am a fan of DLCs but it means my time in Sekiro is true and well done) but on the other hand, I rather have a Sekiro 2 instead.
    Now many mods and extras made by fans have been released, you might find some via Youtube Videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have faster intervals of their games than dlcs on old games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Every game doesn't need DLC(or a sequel for that matter). I'm personally fine with Sekiro being over and done with.

All of Dark Souls 2/3 along with it's DLC came off as forced by Bamco to milk some money. There is still some good gameplay in there but those games and their DLC lack a soul(no pun intended) compared to DeS, DS1 and BB. Ironically their best DLC is also DS1 and BB which they weren't obligated to make because of selling a season pass, in fact they weren't even available to preorder they simply released when they where finished.
    i know that it is mostly a matter of taste. but damn, how someone could call ds2 or ds3 dlc soulless? even only for alonne or gael ost D:

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    i know that it is mostly a matter of taste. but damn, how someone could call ds2 or ds3 dlc soulless? even only for alonne or gael ost D:
    Not to mention the replayability the new weapons brings with the way the game is designed. Some pretty mad weapons in those DLC's that require another playthrough alone

[IMG][/IMG]

Apparently folks found a crazy bug in bad end path. Think you could beat ornstein and smough 2.0?

10+ Year Old Account

So guys what is your opinion of the new contents they will add in October?

Finally an official boss rush mode, and some cool cosmetic stuff for the protagonist.

They will also kinda indirectly adding an easy mode option. The new online feature that will makes your shadow or phantom or whatever you wanna call it maybe help the players in bosses and enemies? or something like that.

It feels weird after like 1 year and half with no dlcs or anything at all but then we get something like that. Weird but great to have something new in this game! I just want any excuse to replay the game once again.

It's strange we haven't gotten any news for paid DLC of this game. Every game they've made in the past 10 years has had DLC or news of it at least a year later.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Just give me Elden Ring already - Sekiro was great but it doesn't need DLC, even as paltry as this.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Just give me Elden Ring already - Sekiro was great but it doesn't need DLC, even as paltry as this.
    Yeah it was along time since we heard anything from Elden Ring. Hope we get a sexy trailer soon.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

So guys what is your opinion of the new contents they will add in October?

Finally an official boss rush mode, and some cool cosmetic stuff for the protagonist.

They will also kinda indirectly adding an easy mode option. The new online feature that will makes your shadow or phantom or whatever you wanna call it maybe help the players in bosses and enemies? or something like that.

It feels weird after like 1 year and half with no dlcs or anything at all but then we get something like that. Weird but great to have something new in this game! I just want any excuse to replay the game once again.
    Eh, i loved the game but i've tried going back to it and when you never get any weapons and so few things are mandatory you can get to grabbing the maguffins 40 minutes in or less having to fit like 3 mandatory enemies and just running around everything else. Theres just nothing to get out of it when the skill ceiling is slow low when parrying is monstrously generous and theres no stamina. It starts easy but becomes brainless on replays and i would love new content but running the same bosses unchanged is something i can do now and theres just nothing i can get out of most of those fights so the dlc doesn't really offer me anything which sucks.

I wouldnt be surprised if part of the activision contract was a 'goty edition' further down the line and this is the minimum to validate that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, i loved the game but i've tried going back to it and when you never get any weapons and so few things are mandatory you can get to grabbing the maguffins 40 minutes in or less having to fit like 3 mandatory enemies and just running around everything else. Theres just nothing to get out of it when the skill ceiling is slow low when parrying is monstrously generous and theres no stamina. It starts easy but becomes brainless on replays and i would love new content but running the same bosses unchanged is something i can do now and theres just nothing i can get out of most of those fights so the dlc doesn't really offer me anything which sucks.

I wouldnt be surprised if part of the activision contract was a 'goty edition' further down the line and this is the minimum to validate that.
    Well it is free so I don't see the harm tbh. Also there are some cool cosmetic costume for our hero Sekiro like that ninja outfit and stuff like that. Maybe it is not much yeah but better than nothing at all and it is free.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran into a speedclear video for sekiro which turned into a marathon of watching speedclears for multiple games. Are the glitch parts to get under the map and cause crazy interactions allowing to skip a lot of areas intended by devs? Its prevalent in many of these games like dark souls, it just seems so perfect that it can't be a coincidence. If its not, then thats even more crazy how they find that shit and it just happens to work.