Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    condoning assaulting people for not wearing masks while they EAT.
    lol... The person you quoted said that she'll be charged. Try not to hurt yourself while playing the victim. It's a dangerous hobby.

I am glad the couple is pressing charges. People need to know that mace should only be used defensively. I have always believed that if you are going to purchase mace, you should first *get* maced (in a safe, controlled environment) to know what you will be doing to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    And as soon as she's identified, she'll be charged with battery. Seems fine. If only everyone violating mask orders would be charged with assault...
    In what regard does “not wearing a mask” classify as assault?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    When I hear the term 'maced' I literally think the bludgeoning type, because I thought that was what the title implied lol :P

Thank god it was a pepper spray and not an actually frikkin mace lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    And get weapon and assault charges. Great idea

tzeentch just as planned
    I think that was what we humans call a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was the macer's name "Karen?" It wouldn't surprise me if it was...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dumb action done by a hateful, jerk.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

just goes to show there's a few morons on the mask wearing side too

sitting outside without a mask is actually pretty safe if you keep distance from others. mask are most important indoors and when you can't avoid being close to people. of course taking them on and off when eating and/or going out/inside has to be done carefully (Lidl have some tiny hand sanitiser bottles that are great for carrying around) but even when people are doing something wrong, pepper spray is not the answer

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post

sitting outside without a mask is actually pretty safe if you keep distance from others. mask are most important indoors and when you can't avoid being close to people. of course taking them on and off when eating and/or going out/inside has to be done carefully (Lidl have some tiny hand sanitiser bottles that are great for carrying around) but even when people are doing something wrong, pepper spray is not the answer
    I agree. A bit off topic, but a mask that looks like the one your avatar char is wearing would be pretty badass looking. lol!
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    a mask that looks like the one your avatar char is wearing would be pretty badass looking. lol!
    it's the Blood Elf Bandit Mask and it would be awesome to have in real life

Its just going to get worse. More and more people are going to get violent towards those without masks. The results will be 2 things. 1) People are going to start wearing masks, and doing so properly, out of fear of being assaulted and 2) people are going to refuse to defy the ones who attack them.

Reason number 2 is why this shouldn't continue. I don't condone violence, but if people thought there was a real, tangible, repercussion for not wearing a mask, they might start wearing them more. Of course, that shouldn't be coming from mace wielding nut jobs. It should be law enforcement ticketing people for not wearing them and not wearing them properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

it doesn't help that in the UK most shops have said they won't enforce the mask law because a: it's not their job to enforce laws and b: they don't want to be confrontational and scare off customers (some of whom may even have genuine reasons not to wear masks. meanwhile the police have said that they have more important things to do and can't spare the manpower to police supermarkets and will only respond if things get violent. so the law just won't be enforced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Hey if it’s fine for law enforcement, it’s fine for the rest of us.

Being unnecessarily out in public these days already marks you as a selfish asshole, but doing so without a mask?

The person wielding the mace was just acting out of self defense for her own health.

She probably smelled weed on them, too. /s
    lol this is a hilarious and interesting point.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    its a shame she maced both of them cunt deserved to have her jaw smashed
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    Such is the way of the world in 2020... People are angry, stressed, frustrated, sad, depressed. Some for good reason. But we all gotta chill and keep a level head. Focus is the key.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading comprehension.... learn it....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I am glad the couple is pressing charges. People need to know that mace should only be used defensively. I have always believed that if you are going to purchase mace, you should first *get* maced (in a safe, controlled environment) to know what you will be doing to someone.

In what regard does “not wearing a mask” classify as assault?
    I'm assuming, not that I agree, that he means along the lines that those people are knowing spreading a infectious, possible deadly disease.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

You don't read too good d'ya boy?

What he said that it's fine that, when this individual is identified, she is charged with battery.

I mean, I do know what "the game" here is...but you need to try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    He didn't condone it, he said its fine that theres consequences for the actions. Stop stirring shit.
    seems like he is kind of condoning it because the statement after that, suggesting the people eating should be charged for not wearing masks.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    seems like he is kind of condoning it because the statement after that, suggesting the people eating should be charged for not wearing masks.
    This might be a new concept to some types of people, (conservatives....) but it's possible to think someone should be charged for something but NOT be beat by police.

Wanting someone to be charged =/= wanting them to be attacked violently.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    Seems like you need to brush up on comprehension skills.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    When I hear the term 'maced' I literally think the bludgeoning type, because I thought that was what the title implied lol :P

Thank god it was a pepper spray and not an actually frikkin mace lol
    Couple should've had one with them.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening