Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    To be honest I did not a thing when the pre AQ stuff originally happened and don't plan to do it all now. From all of the issues I'm hearing in G chat I'm happy to do my couple hours of raids each week on classic and wait for release. Too much of a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Im certain youd be hard pressed to find that exact quote as a violation, but if you have nothing better to do, Ill wait for you to find it.
    "Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating."

The last part of that is what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    So, now that P5 dropped and people started storming the hives - whats the situation on your server? any collusions? tears?

Its one of the most intense events classic has to offer and does produce some enjoyable server drama.

Share your servers story!
    imagine being on asmongold server, the real drama will be there and live on twitch haha
    i will check that, it will be a good show

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    "Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating."

The last part of that is what's happening.
    Right, well thanks for wasting your time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    He's not doing the event, so not gonna happen
    He is still gonna watch hilarious salty videos, i hope at least.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    It doesn't violate the code of conduct. People should've stopped being delusional and stubborn and gone to a PvE server after what happened in Phase 2.
    Cross faction cooperation like that definitely violates ToS. Only real issue is whether blizzard cares enough to do anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did submit a report with evidence. I heard back from a GM earlier today.

The response was that this was not a violation of the code of conduct, everything these people are doing is within the rules, and no action will be taken.

Make of that what you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    I did submit a report with evidence. I heard back from a GM earlier today.

The response was that this was not a violation of the code of conduct, everything these people are doing is within the rules, and no action will be taken.

Make of that what you will.
    Sounds about right. PvP happened on a PvP server, and you could always hypothetically bring a bigger group of friends to kick everyone else out of Silithus.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Sounds about right. PvP happened on a PvP server, and you could always hypothetically bring a bigger group of friends to kick everyone else out of Silithus.
    I guess? The report was specifically around in game cross faction communication though. Seems this is ok now. Maybe it always was...

Lmao not sure why I'm surprised. I prove you wrong and instead of admitting it, you just decide to double down on being immature. Whether you like it or not, the people organizing cross faction to give certain people advantage is 100% against the ToS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    I guess? The report was specifically around in game cross faction communication though. Seems this is ok now. Maybe it always was...
    I think it's more likely that GM is a shitty GM. I'd report it again. I once reported someone for ninja looting back in Cata. Was told that because master loot was on the whole time that the person didn't break the ToS. I submitted it again and was told action was taken against the person by a different GM.

I honestly wouldn't mind if my server chilled out a bit more and took it slow, I'm having fun making a ton of gold on my levelling toon by selling the turn in materials.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Cross faction cooperation like that definitely violates ToS. Only real issue is whether blizzard cares enough to do anything about it.
    people keep stating this like its fact, without any citation.

"I was proven wrong and I'm mad about it".

It doesn't violate the code of conduct. People should've stopped being delusional and stubborn and gone to a PvE server after what happened in Phase 2.
    Same faction griefing is explicitly against the ToS.

Cross faction communication is against the ToS. Circumventing game mechanics is against the ToS. Following people in groups and dispelling positive buffs for the enemy is against the ToS as it is griefing. the tools being used are completely relevant. Just because YOU support cheaters and griefers doesn't mean Blizzard does.

- - - Updated - - -

But what they're doing is making the game virtually unplayable if they aren't part of their little coalition which is against the ToS.
    Cross faction communication is not against the ToS, there's so much cross faction communication even during the initial launch where they macro'ed them to various streamers such as Asmongold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's stretching it to just serve the purpose for your argument. Battle.net isn't a tool for cross communication. It is a tool for friends, etc to talk and stuff. Yes, cross communication can and will happen, however the intent isn't there.

What is occurring currently in-game is addons are being used to circumvent communication in-game which they can monitor. Heck, they could even action you against what you say in Battle.net if they saw it as a constant thing that disrupted a lot.
    Discord specific server channels, Battle.net, this isn't 2005 anymore. You guys need to stop living in a bubble of Ventrilo and Thottbot and accept that cross faction communication is normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Same faction griefing is explicitly against the ToS.
    How do you know there's griefing going on? That's the genius part, you don't. Nothing happened during the mafia, nothing will happen now. Stop crying and accept it or go PVE, it's really simple

Cross faction communication is not against the ToS, there's so much cross faction communication even during the initial launch where they macro'ed them to various streamers such as Asmongold.
    Just because streamers got away with it sometimes doesn't mean it isn't against the ToS. Regardless, the way they're doing it is giving people an unfair advantage during the event and that is very much against the ToS.

Just because streamers got away with it sometimes doesn't mean it isn't against the ToS. Regardless, the way they're doing it is giving people an unfair advantage during the event and that is very much against the ToS.
    What? It happened to streamers, rofl. Even the recent ban event with a certain person getting banned for dispelling and ultimately unbanned was spamming cross faction messages in Orgrimmar for an hour, you know what happened? He got banned for 3 days only for spam because the faction reported him, not for cross faction communication.

It's not against the ToS, get over it

What? It happened to streamers, rofl. Even the recent ban event with a certain person getting banned for dispelling and ultimately unbanned was spamming cross faction messages in Orgrimmar for an hour, you know what happened? He got banned for 3 days only for spam because the faction reported him, not for cross faction communication.

It's not against the ToS, get over it
    Go read the ToS. It absolutely is against the ToS. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean it's not against the ToS.

Go read the ToS. It absolutely is against the ToS. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean it's not against the ToS.
    It's not against the ToS, but cute you're trying to go back to it. I'm still waiting on the supposed bans that were to happen 8 months ago, where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by ff50dccd-a222-42f3-a786 View Post
    This is bannable but almost impossible to prove.

This is the definition of griefing. Easy ban.
    Keep on dreaming.