Poll: Funnest Melee Spec So Far On Beta

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Funnest Melee Spec So Far? [SL]

So, for those of you who have tested. What is the funnest melee DPS spec so far on beta? Not tuning, just feel.

YES, I KNOW I FORGOT ENHANCE, SORRY.
    Last edited by pkusa; 2020-08-01 at 09:48 PM.

Funniest? Like riding on unicycle in clown suit while kicking enemies from the top of it and throwing bowling pins while juggling them?

Well, none of is even remotely interesting for me. They are dull and boring. If I had to chose it would be ret pala

Everyone's going to vote for unholy just because it has uncapped aoe regardless of it playing like shit or not.

I bet the person voting for assa confused the poll with "the most boring" melee

Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    I bet the person voting for assa confused the poll with "the most boring" melee
    Oh no! A different opinion!

OP, you forgot Enhancement!

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Oh no! A different opinion!
    Realistically, anyone who finds assassination fun must have decided at some point that they lacked the second brain cell necessary to play Havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    Realistically, anyone who finds assassination fun must have decided at some point that they lacked the second brain cell necessary to play Havoc.
    Or maybe they don't want to play the FOTM edgelord class (that also only has good choices for race on one faction).

15+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post
    Or maybe they don't want to play the FOTM edgelord class (that also only has good choices for race on one faction).
    I feel like I would argue that Destro Lock is slightly more fotm than Havoc--but not by much.

Assa is like ten times more complicated than Havoc lol.

EDIT: okay, I see it's about SL, my fault!

OT:
    From the specs I've tried(Fury, Frost, Unholy, Assassination, Outlaw, Havoc) I'd go with Unholy.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-08-01 at 09:36 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cat Druid, of course. Meow meow meow meow. And it comes with 3 fun offspecs too!
    Your mind is in some weird-ass reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very personal preference
    For example in BFA i loved warrior dps (both specs, also arms a little more), but my friends who main warrior left BFA because how they feel blizz f8cked gutted warrior, which is mostly true, but warrior is very low priority alt for me
    I always loved rogue since classic as my fav melee dps spec, but i couldn't play it in BFA at all because how blizz f8cked it
    So sorry but this poll really don't make sense, has zero value, this is like asking which fruit tastes best, which has no 'right or wrong' answer, just personal taste
    For me I'll vote Rogue, but i tell u that's my personal taste, if i must pick 1 melee spec i'll always pick rogue over any other class, even if i prefer tank/heal over dps any day, but for the fantasy of rogue class is best as melee dps, ranged goes to warlock
    Last edited by sam86; 2020-08-01 at 10:12 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    >made the poll about the most fun melee spec in SL
    >forgot about Enh

topic was discarded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Everyone's going to vote for unholy just because it has uncapped aoe regardless of it playing like shit or not.

I wasn't under the impression Unholy is playing like shit currently in the beta. From what I've seen and read it looks like the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Funniest? Like riding on unicycle in clown suit while kicking enemies from the top of it and throwing bowling pins while juggling them?

Well, none of is even remotely interesting for me. They are dull and boring. If I had to chose it would be ret pala
    You must be joking if you think no class is fun but ret is ok.

not even including enchance in the poll

I feel like I would argue that Destro Lock is slightly more fotm than Havoc--but not by much.
    of course by much, look at the availible comps for destro, its insane!

Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    Forgot to add Enhance to the poll
    Don't worry, no one noticed it wasn't there.

Based on the changes, and that I already decided on main, Frost Death Knight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Assa is like ten times more complicated than Havoc lol.

EDIT: okay, I see it's about SL, my fault!

OT:
    From the specs I've tried(Fury, Frost, Unholy, Assassination, Outlaw, Havoc) I'd go with Unholy.
    Since you have tried, how does Frost feel to play? Compared to now or Legion if you tried then? I guess most specs feel a bit slower on beta seeing they don't have all the things from covenant and low on secondaries, but besides that?

Enhance not being on there is pretty wacky tbh, given that it (and Shaman as a class in general) are the most improved in Shadowlands