Thread: dating apps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i described direcly what i mean .

you have your answer in part that you didnt quote.
    No, none of it made sense, whether or not I quoted it all. 3-4/10 is not average. Do you even think before you type this crap?

15+ Year Old Account
    i described direcly what i mean .

you have your answer in part that you didnt quote.
    I will neither agree nor disagree with your early claim because I don't do hookups and I'm probably a bit older than you.
    But I can imagine that in real life it's much easier to see if you have chemistry, even for hookups. There are plenty of catfish online.
    And it's a fact that being an average looking guy means you get lesser matches online. There are simply more men to choose on Tinder, it's a fact.

In Sweden, most good looking girls on Tinder are just there to waste some time. Even those above-average guys have very little chance to hook up with them. They get plenty of attention in real life.
    The rest are women with kids, something I avoid. Nothing wrong with them, but I don't have any kids of my own and I'd rather have an adventure than family time.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I will neither agree nor disagree with your early claim because I don't do hookups and I'm probably a bit older than you.
    But I can imagine that in real life it's much easier to see if you have chemistry, even for hookups. There are plenty of catfish online.
    And it's a fact that being an average looking guy means you get lesser matches online. There are simply more men to choose on Tinder, it's a fact.

In Sweden, most good looking girls on Tinder are just there to waste some time. Even those above-average guys have very little chance to hook up with them. They get plenty of attention in real life.
    The rest are women with kids, something I avoid. Nothing wrong with them, but I don't have any kids of my own and I'd rather have an adventure than family time.
    a) if you are older then ofc less of 18-25 year olds will want to hook up with you
    b) cant speak abut it but doubt its right . some ? for sure - rest ? they are just looking for nice looking guys for sex

rememebr tinder was a hook up add since its begging - not app to look for long term relationships and eternal love.

c) well in you age bracket if you are older then barring for girls with daddy issues single moms can be your only choice if you dont have ton of money or good looks.

maybe time to set your bar lower if you fail constantly when trying to date single good looking women.

its not me picking on you. its just honest advice.

or hit the gym hard that works for a lot of people too - 2-3 years of solid 4-5 times a week workouts and diet and reshaping of your body , then buying nice slim clothes / accesories and it could potentialy work wonders for a lot of people

rather then complaiing o n internet about evil apps.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-08-01 at 12:47 PM.

a) if you are older then ofc less of 18-25 year olds will want to hook up with you
    b) cant speak abut it but doubt its right . some ? for sure - rest ? they are just looking for nice looking guys for sex

rememebr tinder was a hook up add since its begging - not app to look for long term relationships and eternal love.

c) well in you age bracket if you are older then barring for girls with daddy issues single moms can be your only choice if you dont have ton of money or good looks.

maybe time to set your bar lower if you fail constantly when trying to date single good looking women.

or hit the gym hard that works for a lot of people too - 2-3 years of solid 4-5 times a week workouts and diet and reshaping of your body , then buying nice slim clothes / accesories and it could potentialy work wonders for a lot of people

None of that addresses your previous claims: "dating apps are so super easy for average guys trust me". Unironically you're giving examples of why they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    None of that addresses your previous claims: "dating apps are so super easy for average guys trust me". Unironically you're giving examples of why they're not.
    because they are

if "Average" aka ugly guy uses them to find 'avearage" aka ugly women

but if they are delusional to go only for 10 because they send 10000 likes therefore 1 sexy woman should like them back ... then is when "tragedies" happen and "apps dont work"
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-08-01 at 03:07 PM.

because they are

if "Average" aka ugly guy uses them to find 'avearage" aka ugly women

ill support my claim .
    I already explained the math problem in your little argument.
    3-5 guys for every woman. It simply doesn't add up that it should/could be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I already explained the math problem in your little argument.
    3-5 guys for every woman. It simply doesn't add up that it should/could be easy.
    kk you find it hard i find it easy - we will never agree with each other so i dont see any point discussing it further /shrug

15+ Year Old Account

What? Are you giving me dating advice?
    I have plenty of confidence. I'm 36 and I just keep getting better and better. I barely even age.
    I have dated and slept with girls that looked like models. It's the reason why I'm 36 and single. I still can pick up good looking females. I don't do hookups, but I don't do relationships either. I prefer to stay with one female just not commit. Once she finds a guy, I move on to the next one.
    I ain't touching something that has a different dick inside every other day, no matter how good looking she is. I will get a relationship when I feel like slowing down.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2020-08-01 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    What? Are you giving me dating advice?
    I have plenty of confidence. I'm 36 and I just keep getting better and better. I barely even age.
    I have dated and slept with girls that looked like models. It's the reason why I'm 36 and single. I still can pick up good looking females. I don't do hookups, but I don't do relationships either. I prefer to stay with one female just not commit. Once she finds a guy, I move on to the next one.
    I ain't touching something that has a different dick inside every other day, no matter how good looking she is. I will get a relationship when I feel like slowing down.
    and yet you fail in apps .

so something doesnt add up.

15+ Year Old Account
    and yet you fail in apps .

so something doesnt add up.
    I have provided a link earlier why.
    I've had 300+ likes in a couple of weeks before Tinder started fucking up.
    Tinder and reality is the same in that regard. It doesn't matter how a great guy someone is. If the girls don't know he exists, they won't be able to show interest in him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adala View Post
    Yellow fever much?
    Not once.

/10char

I do not use these myself, but a few girlfriends and I played around with Tinder one day and I have created a profile on websites for dating also just for fun.

As a woman, let me tell you what NOT to do if you are a man seeking a woman (generally speaking):
    -Message non-stop
    -Send pics of your schlong
    -Use offensive/explicit language right away
    -Call the person you are messaging offensive names (Slut, whore, hoe, etc. Save that for the bedroom, dude.)
    -Overuse emojis
    -Go into "nerd mode" thinking it's cute or funny
    -Geek out over something in the background of the profile picture ("So you're a Dragonball fan too???") <-- I'm not. Just an example here
    -Be impolite
    -Say something racist
    -Say something bigoted
    -Ask if the person is fat or "really them"

Just be polite, direct, and forthright. If you are cordial and not pushy, there is nothing offensive being direct in your intention.

I would have hooked up with like a dozen of these dudes who messaged me if even one of them managed to act like a mature adult for even a single reply. There was no such thing, however. Nearly every dude who contact me and my girlfriends did so in a creepy, vulgar &/or totally over-the-top manner. Don't do that, regardless of whom you are seeking.

I am serious about the dick pics and name-calling too. It's a cliche for a reason and is (un)shockingly common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I do not use these myself, but a few girlfriends and I played around with Tinder one day and I have created a profile on websites for dating also just for fun.

As a woman, let me tell you what NOT to do if you are a man seeking a woman (generally speaking):
    -Message non-stop
    -Send pics of your schlong
    -Use offensive/explicit language right away
    -Call the person you are messaging offensive names (Slut, whore, hoe, etc. Save that for the bedroom, dude.)
    -Overuse emojis
    -Geek out over something in the background of the profile picture ("So you're a Dragonball fan too???") <-- I'm not. Just an example here
    -Be impolite
    -Say something racist
    -Say something bigoted
    -Ask if the person is fat or "really them"

Just be polite, direct, and forthright. If you are cordial and not pushy, there is nothing offensive being direct in your intention.

I would have hooked up with like a dozen of these dudes who messaged me if even one of them managed to act like a mature adult for even a single reply. There was no such thing, however. Nearly every dude who contact me and my girlfriends did so in a creepy, vulgar &/or totally over-the-top manner. Don't do that, regardless of whom you are seeking.

I am serious about the dick pics and name-calling too. It's a cliche for a reason and is (un)shockingly common.
    See maybe the problem is with your choices, the ones that you would hook up with are the kinds of guys who don't know how to treat people like people.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    See maybe the problem is with your choices, the ones that you would hook up with are the kinds of guys who don't know how to treat people like people.
    I only choose the finest of frat bros.

10+ Year Old Account

i am not sure what you mean by nerd mode, but the second one could be them trying to break the ice establish a conversation with you. it's not hard to tell them "no it's just a picture i am using"
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am not sure what you mean by nerd mode, but the second one could be them trying to break the ice establish a conversation with you. it's not hard to tell them "no it's just a picture i am using"
    Yea, and it's not effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only choose the finest of frat bros.
    No blame here, I'd be all over sorostitutes given the chance.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

5+ Year Old Account
    Similar to the gamer gf threads, asking for tips for specific dating apps is a no go.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."