Poll: Which suit would you rather have

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Would you rather have antman's suit or ironman's?

One one hand Antman's suit can make you huge or take you to the quantum level. Stark's suit can fly and has advanced weaponry and state of the art technology.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

This is much too varied a question to ask. There are dozens of ironman suits, and there are also many antman suits.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

I'm too fat for either of those. I'd need a Hulkbuster.

Ironman's suits aren't going to send me on a one-way trip to the sub-atomic world if I bump the belt buckle the wrong way, so I'll take those.

I feel like Iron Mans suit needs a lot of upkeep with gas and I'd be scared of running out of it while flying and falling to my death.

Ill go with Ant Man.

Fuel is going to be an issue with both routes. Assuming it, too, is unlimited, Ant-man/Giant-man‘s suit.

Iron Man's suits don't run on gas. They're powered by a miniature ARC reactor, which I believe was based off the theoretical fusion reactor.

To answer the op...
    Iron Man suit. It maintains itself, and the AI built-in is too much a huge plus to overlook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ant man... without a doubt... but, I’m cool with my power set...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ant man because it can do everything Ironman can do x100
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Ant man because it can do everything Ironman can do x100
    No. Not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    No. Not even close.
    Ant man can effectively change his molecular structure almost at will. He can make his body impervious to anything Iron man can and then some.

Not to mention amplifying his strength speed etc many times over.

Hell I’d say Antman is probably the most if if not one of the most powerful yet underrated characters in MCU.

I say probably and almost because as I said he can “effectively change his molecular structure almost at will”

Meaning he seems to rely on devices he almost always has so yeah that’s his only weakness in my opinion.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Ant man can effectively change his molecular structure almost at will. He can make his body impervious to anything Iron man can and then some.
    He's not bullet proof. Never has been, not even in the comics.
    Lang is subject to the Pym particle. That gives him his original mass without the actual weight. It toughens him up but I'm pretty sure an AI-guided laser won't be a problem taking him out.
    No...not even in the comics let alone the movies. You don't know much about this character at all. Are you confusing him with the Vision?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Hell I’d say Antman is probably the most if if not one of the most powerful yet underrated characters in MCU.

I say probably and almost because as I said he can “effectively change his molecular structure almost at will”

Meaning he seems to rely on devices he almost always has so yeah that’s his only weakness in my opinion.
    No there quite a lot of limitations for ant man in the marvel universe.
    Meanwhile two sets of ironmans suits essential capable of doing the exact same thing as ant man suits.
    His Escape suit which is basically a hard light multi tool can do everything he can imagine,
    And then there the nano bot one that copy tech including the shrinking ability of ant man (spoiler lots of people are using the shrinking tech in the comics, there 2 currently active “ant man” , various companies using it and even villains are using it atm)

The amount of good you could do with Antman's suit far exceeded Iron Man's suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fun side note... The evil batman with captain atom powers, which are pretty much Antman powers... lasted literally 2 panels in the Death Metal cross over... Batman didn’t even notice killing him...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No, he can't. That's the Vision.
    Antman's control over his molecular structure is that he can change his size and he gets the benefits that come from that.
    Antman is not "one of the most powerful characters in the MCU"...not by a long shot. Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange...those are the big guns on the Hero side of things.

The fact alone that Iron Mans suit comes with J.A.R.V.I.S. makes this easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    The fact alone that Iron Mans suit comes with J.A.R.V.I.S. makes this easy.
    Not anymore. J.A.R.V.I.S. is part of Vision now. And Vison is, well, i suppose the nicest way to say it is that he's "offline"
    You do get F.R.I.D.A.Y. though.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2020-08-02 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    As a fun side note... The evil batman with captain atom powers, which are pretty much Antman powers... lasted literally 2 panels in the Death Metal cross over... Batman didn’t even notice killing him...
    The Atom.
    Or Captain Atom?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He's not bullet proof. Never has been, not even in the comics.
    Lang is subject to the Pym particle. That gives him his original mass without the actual weight. It toughens him up but I'm pretty sure an AI-guided laser won't be a problem taking him out.
    meh sub atomic ability would make the laser useless unless that laser can transverse dimensions to the Underspace?

Although he may not appear so in the MCU, Ant-Man has unfathomable potential as one of the most powerful figures in Marvel canon, thanks in part to his access to multiple planes of existence. Chief among them is the Overspace, which is only within reach when the Avenger uses Pym Particles to grow to extraordinary heights.

Once large enough, he can enter the Overspace, where he is able to confer with abstract Cosmic entities such as Eternity and the Living Tribunal.

As depicted in the MCU, the Quantum Realm is an untapped potential of infinite power where the standard concepts of time and space don't exist.

Although the certainty of the realm's powers aren't specified, its possibilities are nearly endless, giving its user the ability to defy the laws of time and space. This makes it completely possible for Ant-Man to time travel or teleport if he chooses.

As Hank Pym so humorously informs Scott Lang in Ant-Man, the Ant-Man suit "isn't some cute tech like the Iron Man suit," it's a reality-altering uniform that transcends the limits of science to push society to new extremes.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!